• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sovereignty of Ages OOC and CS

Correct. And we may close at 10:30 but I have to help get the store ready for tomorrow, which means an extra 30-60 minutes of being here.

I do. But the days are long and my nights short lol

My days off are treasured things lol

Btw... anyone who has watched enough Sailor Moon will totally get where Lapis gets her looks lol

Last edited:
I know that feeling. Do you get days during the week where you're not scheduled to work, or are you required to work seven days a week save for vacation days?

You're lucky that you get to do this kind of stuff with your friends and such. I tend to be off on my own regarding rp stuff for the most part.

I have this idea for Lance's bike where part of it forms a torso frame around him while the rest turns into the arms, legs, and head of a powered mech suit that he controls from the inside.

Nice. :coolshades: Will it be more like a Gundam, a Variable Knightmare Frame, or a TTGL Helixian Combat Mech? Also will the wheels shrink in diameter, shift behind the the shoulder areas, and have weapons capabilities?

I have ideas coursing through my mind now, part of which is because Franky from One Piece. xD

Yes there is.

And I think it would be similar to the transforming body suit things from the 90s transformer cartoon movie.

Toss me that link homie. Might be interested in jumping in on this if it ain't too late lol. So hard to find active RWBY RPs.

POOF! It appears. Keep in mind though that a character sheet needs to be filled out and approved before jumping in. Here's the template for you. Just fill it in, post it here, and we'll let you know if there are any areas we're concerned about.

Name:

Nickname:

Height:

Race:

Aura Color:

Former school association:

Skills:

Semblance:

Fighting style:

Weaponry/Accessories:

Appearance:

Personality:

Sweet, sweet. And yeah i know i just wanted to read a bit and see how things were going. Can you give me a run down of all the drama so far and whats happening currently as i read through these 8 pages Torma Ximnus Torma Ximnus

We just went through our own initiation and we're doing team stuff untill the next morning when class starts. We have two full teams already, so I hope you can get creative lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back