• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sovereignty of Ages IC

"Don't you even dare pay for that." Zai demanded, smiling. He smiled. "A gentleman always pays for the pretty ladies." He winked at Yuuki and sauntered over to grab a tray for them. Zai knew full well it was a free buffet, but he couldn't help but joke a little. He grabbed enough snacks and food to sate a small army, ushering Yuuki along. "Let's go find Lance. I had him looking for seats."

AnnaVale AnnaVale

"Actually, I entered into Atlas from Sanctum. But things did not pan out as expected, so now here I am." Lapis danced around the truth, hesitant to even mention it.

"I see you are here, the same could be asked of you." She said, changing the subject and smiling gently.

Torma Ximnus Torma Ximnus

Hey Zai! Over here! Thanks for bringing me food, is that Yuuki?”

As Zai and Yuuki are walking over to Lancelot, he sits up so that another seat is open and continues looking out the window while eating.

“Hey Yuuki, how have you been? It’s surprising to see you here!”

Inufandom Inufandom
AnnaVale AnnaVale

"I moved in with my grandparents for a while. Something about my dad being away on a long term mission." Carmine placed his bowler hat back on his head as he addressed Lapis's question without getting into the specifics of what happened. He took the seat across from Lapis and folded his hands as he settled his gaze upon her. "I do hope that infamous tenor of yours wasn't the source of trouble in Atlas." Carmine had only seen Lapis's anger on display once, and it had resulted in considerable damage to one of Sanctum's training rooms to say nothing of those for whom her ire had been directed.

Inufandom Inufandom

Lapis's smile faded somewhat, though it did not leave her face. "You could say that. Too bad you missed me smacking someone in the head with a water fountain and a toilet."

Lapis motioned to the other students loitering around. '"Brings back memories, doesn't it?"

Carmine grimaced at the mental image of someone getting smacked around with a toilet. So unhygienic! Carmine glanced at the others as Lapis motioned towards them along with her question and gave a small nod. "We'll be sharing a classroom with these guys if we pass the initiation test. I wonder how teams are handled though."

Inufandom Inufandom

"Most likely we'll be paired off, then paired again. I do hope We won't be flung off a cliff." She sighed. "I do hear though that is exactly how Beacon does things..."

Carmine's expression turned thoughtful, and he brought a hand to rest under his chin as he pondered Lapis's words. "Hmmm...that would explain the landing strategy course at Signal Academy. Of course the only ones in trouble would be those without one. Do you really think that's how they'll do it though? I figured the landing strategy coursework would be continued in Beacon for mission deployments."

Inufandom Inufandom

As Myst is gawking out the window she couldn't help but overhear a conversation about landing strategies she turned her head to the source where a beautiful girl and a guy are talking she smiles and decides to skip over to the two people as she gets closer she thinks she knows the girl but can't put a finger on it so she forgets it thinking that if she knew her she would remember she stands beside them and speak up "I hope I'm not intruding but I over heard you guys talking about landing strategies?"
Inufandom Inufandom

Lapis nodded. "Atlas had a refresher course for those who went to Sanctum. I can use my semblance and fly, but others don't have it quite that easy."

Lapis shrugged. "Thank you by the way for the cookie. My name is Lapis Lazulli."

Yuuki giggled at the joke and follow Zai to the seat. She looked around as they made their way through the crowd. Suddenly, she heard someone yell out her name. She looked and saw Lance. Yelling from the seats for her and Zai. Her ears perked up as a smile cane across her face. "Lance! Is that you?!" She yelled back as she picked up her pace and went to sit next to him.

"It's been forever Lance. I've missed you and Zai when you guys left Haven. How have you been since then?" She asks as she takes a bite of her burger, stuffing her face like she hasn't eaten in days.

Inufandom Inufandom Gamefreak5590 Gamefreak5590

Aster gets her food from the cafeteria and walks back into the ship where everyone was getting into their groups and talking she scans the area not really feeling comfortable enough to talk to anyone not wanting to intrude in on their conversations so she picks a corner of the ship where no one was and sits down her back pressing against the cold metal ship she places her food on her lap and starts to eat enjoying the food very much

Myst takes in a deep breath "Oh yeah they send you launching off a cliff and into the forest where you team up with the first person you make eye contact with and together you fight your way to where they have the items that decide who will be in teams it sounds so cool I've always dreamed of this day and thought long and hard on how I will land and yeah I did make the cookies did you enjoy them? oh and my name is Myst Samena it's nice to meet you Lapis and Carmine" she said everything so fast and all in one breath her eyes sparkling as she smiles at them.
Inufandom Inufandom

Last edited:
Dark eyes wavered from the ships rear as a tanned seventeen-year-old stood attentively from the crowd. Since boarding the large craft she'd been feeling uneasy about something. However, her inability to figure that "something" out had plagued her to no end, leaving her mind to wander about the crowd and simultaneously her new school. Beacon Academy... It was in Vale so she knew it couldn't be bad, not that any school deserved that label anyway, well as far as she knew. Plus providing technology with the means of not just travel but genuine comfort made a positive impact on this one.

Bistre settled onto the mildly comfortable metal behind, a leg bent to support her cool position. She now placed her focus on the randomly given cookie received not too long ago, the culprit as if feeding the five-thousand just zipping around the lively interior sharing a bunch with everyone. A small smile blessed the nice gesture as she wrapped it in tissue from her bag and tucked it away. Right now hunger was absent, but having it there entertained a habit she picked up from her country life in Vacuo.

Mentioned. CorgiDream CorgiDream

"Hmmm..." Carmine wouldn't be surprised if the entrance test was something other than what they were expecting, but so far everything he heard lined up with what he knew. For now he would prepare himself for what was to come while keeping in mind the need for flexibility and adaptability. He glanced out the window and noticed that they were far closer to Beacon than he had realized. The aircraft was on its final approach and the announcement that they were about to land at Beacon Academy was sounding throughout the cabin. "Speaking of landings, we appear to have arrived. Shall we go?" Carmine rose from his seat and approached the door at a sedate pace. Once the door opened for debarkation he would stand to the side and extend an arm towards the open door in invitation for the ladies to exit first if they so wished.

Those responsible for handling the cargo would inform any who asked that their belongings would be sent up to the school separately, including their weapons. One of them stood off to the side and scanned the crowd. Upon seeing Yuuki he would clear his throat to get her attention and remind her that all prospective students should have had their weapons packed away and loaded into cargo while on the way in. He would then hold out Yuuki's empty weapon's case and politely ask her to follow protocol, although the pointed look he gave her would be hard to miss.

Aster finishes the food she got and looked up noticing a familiar looking girl in another corner she stares and it finally clicks in her head she knows that girl or more heard of her she thought of walking over and talking to her but decided not to instead walking off the ship and towards the gate of Becon academy the day has finally come to prove her parents wrong.
Astralworks Astralworks

Last edited:
Myst shot up and dashes outside blazing by everyone as she rushes towards the gate she bask in all it's glory and swoons "Its so much cooler in person then in the stories" she squeaks out of pure happiness as her eyes are basically popping out of her head by now

Yuuki stopped stuffing her face to see where the noise of someone clearing their throat cam from. She looked around and saw a guy holding an empty weapons case. "Oops sorry. My bad!" She took off her swords and threw them at the guy as she was too Indulged in her food to get up. "Take care of them please." She said smiling and continuing to eat her food happily.

Lapis bid her old schoolmate good-bye, and then venture forth to leave. She stepped into the cool air, and it was quite refreshing once she stepped away from the ship. As she walked,Lapis noted that there were signs guiding all new students to the main hall for orientation.

Not wanting to be late and wanting to get out of the sun, she moved slightly faster to her goal.

Carmine didn't worry about keeping pace with Myst. He could do so if needed, but it was not time for that yet, or possibly ever depending on whose team she ended up on. After all, who knew how the pairings would go? Carmine did match Lapis's pace, however, as he remembered her having an aversion to the sun for reasons she never bothered to explain. "Still convinced that the sun is trying to kill you?" Carmine smiled as he lightly teased Lapis for being in a hurry to get out of the sun, just like she was when they had first met. He remembered it well, although it was kind of hard not to when you find yourself falling to the ground after being bowled into.

Inufandom Inufandom

"The sun is not trying to kill me outright, thank you." Lapis retorted."It's trying to roast me, first." Her pace quickened on seeing the doors to the main hall. "I hope your weapons aren't exploding in your face still." She smiled sweetly. "Don't think I've forgotten Miss Jeimlic's class."

“Come on Zai, we gotta go to orientation or whatever it’s called.”

As Lancelot left the air ship not really caring if Zai is following or not. While walking closer he admires the school. This is gonna be fun.

“Alright! I’m ready for round 2!”

"Oh, don't get me started again." Carmine's tone soured along with his face as he rolled his eyes. Fine tuning metals imbued with dust to specific frequencies is harder than people give it credit for, and is far more delicate than simply emptying and replacing dust cartridges." The early days of Carmine crafting Crimson Vine had been fraught with many unfortunate accidents. Aside from exploding, encasing someone in ice, or electrocuting an entire class to the point where everyone passed out, (he never heard the end of that particular incident), there was one particularly memorable incident where several people almost got skewered (Carmine included) when the parts that made Crimson Vine flew in every direction at once due to a small calibration error that caused the gravity dust infused metals to go haywire. Not only did Carmine have to suffer being yelled at by the instructor and headmaster, but the resulting damage done to his unfinished weapon was such that he had to start all over again with new parts and materials. He glanced up at the approaching school and smiled to himself as he thought of what was yet to come. "Still, all of the trouble was worth it in the end, but I have a different weapon now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back