• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Shadow of the Grimm New

Carnation

Florian Society Member
(I will Update the story periodically but I can only give a summary now.) There is a stranger known as the Talon who with his advance tech and power found a way to control lesser Grimm at his current power. At least for now. This strangers actions are getting bolder and stranger as the stranger attacks small villages to eventually the big cities kidnapping it's inhabitants. It is up to you and your squad to beat this mad man and figure out why capture these Grimm and using them against humanity. Only you can find out.

Sorry. there was a problem with the thread so i created it a new one. Same name just with the word new. here is the new link. RWBY: Shadow of the Grimm (New) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back