• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY Saga: Generations | RWBY Children Rp | FULL, but Creating A Wait List

xAlter xAlter Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Blackrussian Blackrussian Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption Innue Innue Ebiliabere Ebiliabere The Fantasy Incentive The Fantasy Incentive

If you want to star making your CS's we'll work on where to put you in the RP. Below is the Character sheet You can leave the team portion blank. I recommend that you look at this link: [CS] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us to identify what parentage is taken already. I am also opening up to just general characters. KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint and Hibiscus Hibiscus are the Co-Gm's and have just as much say in characters and plot as I do so if I don't answer please refer to them.

Character Sheet

TEAM
  • CpBHbGYXEAAwhRt.png
    Name All fancyName:

Color (Hex#):

Species:

Parents:

Sibling(s):

Emblem:

That's great! So I would assume that I could begin working on a character? I have an idea for Adam Taurus's child.
The FNDM's most hated? This should be good, then again we already have Salem's kid.

Could you possibly be a mother of one of their parents? I was thinking of doing khali belladonna.

Hello, I was wondering if you still needed people for this or if you are still looking for people to put on a waiting list either way I am interested!

Hello, I was wondering if you still needed people for this or if you are still looking for people to put on a waiting list either way I am interested!
definitely still looking for people for the wait list. as eye said earlier we're getting close to the point where we are getting ready to introduce new characters. submit both a cs (format can be found in the character list section) and a sample of your previous rp experience (or a writing sample of you don't have one) to either (cant tag because mobile is dumb) the suspicious eye (can find her above), karenakamint, or Huntrey. Thanks for your interest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back