• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY Saga: Generations | RWBY Children Rp | FULL, but Creating A Wait List

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil
STRQ. ABRN. CFVY. BRNZ. SSSN. NDGO. FNKI. JNPR. RWBY.
These are just a few names of heroic teams. Members of which who are considered legends of their time now their children are taking the mantle and are heading to Beacon Academy to start their first year. Little do they now that behind the scenes evil is watching, waiting to bring about another disaster. The RWBY Saga continues in Generations After Us.

This is a long term, five arc, semi-detailed role-play with the children of any and all appeared RWBY character including those who may have passed. Villains and heroes alike. Posting is twice a week minimum, if that is a problem inform us beforehand. Any applicant can join just send me a piece of work that you're proud of via PM. As soon as HP's are up we will start either the Rp or Arc 2.

Current Taken Parentage:
  1. Yang Xiao Long x Unknown Father Hibiscus Hibiscus
  2. Coco Adel x Scarlet David KingofCool KingofCool
  3. Mercury Black x Emerald Sustrai Hibiscus Hibiscus
  4. Ruby Rose x Unknown Father KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
  5. Adam Taurus x Cinder Fall The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
  6. Pyrra Nikos x Jaune Arc KingofCool KingofCool
  7. Velvet Scarlatina x Unknown Faunus Father The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
  8. Glenda Goodwitch x Unknown Father Black Jade Black Jade
  9. Winter Schnee x Qrow Branwen The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
  10. Blake Belladonna x Unknown Father LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
  11. Sun Wukong and Neon Katt Brinni Brinni
  12. Emerald Sustrai x Unknown Father ChazGhost ChazGhost
  13. Winter Schnee x Qrow Branwen IG42 IG42
  14. Flynt Coal and Unknown Faunus Mother WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
Reserved Pairings:
Current wait list
  1. Ren x Nora Ebiliabere Ebiliabere
  2. @Anyone Online
  3. Blackrussian Blackrussian
Although these parents are taken already there is a possibly to have siblings, or half siblings. All you must do is ask the player for their permission before making your character.

Rules, IC and OOC will be added later.
Character Sheet
Mentions:

Ebiliabere Ebiliabere LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Last edited:
Currently there are 13 potential characters the Teams will be assigned at 16 characters (not players)

Afterwards players will be added, in groups of 4 characters.

If it's cool, could I reserve the son of Fox Alistair? I think it's going to be an Unknown Mother, as well. Faunus, most-likely.

Reserved Pairings:
  2. Adam Tarun x Unknown Mother @Garuda
  3. Blake Belladonna x Unknown Father LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
  4. Fox Alistair x Unknown Mother Innue Innue
The Character Sheet is open so feel free to create your character anytime.
There are now currently 14 potential characters and the Teams will be chosen when we hit 16 characters (not players). The maximum amount of characters allowed to be played is 3 (Unless you are a GM or Co-GM). The only rule is that two or three characters from the same player cannot be on the same team.

Are you still looking for people? I'm interested, just need to come up with something!

Edit: Since I just clicked on a RWBY RP without looking at who the person running this was....do...do I still need to submit past work when we've worked together? XD
Also hello again XD

Last edited:
Are you still looking for people? I'm interested, just need to come up with something!

Edit: Since I just clicked on a RWBY RP without looking at who the person running this was....do...do I still need to submit past work when we've worked together? XD
Also hello again XD
BRINNI!!!!! Haaaayyyyy!!! Oh it's been far too long.
No you're good I know your work. Think of something and I'll PM you when I get off of work.

BRINNI!!!!! Haaaayyyyy!!! Oh it's been far too long.
No you're good I know your work. Think of something and I'll PM you when I get off of work.
I KNOW, things got rough for a while and kind of killed my desire for RP around the time Supers ended. But things are better now. Just need to come up with personality and bio from the sheet and I'm good to go, decided to work on it just in case it was a yes :p Of course, now I need to reorient myself with this site XD

I KNOW, things got rough for a while and kind of killed my desire for RP around the time Supers ended. But things are better now. Just need to come up with personality and bio from the sheet and I'm good to go, decided to work on it just in case it was a yes :p Of course, now I need to reorient myself with this site XD
I know the feeling all too well. The tale of this Rp nearly made me just quit RpN.
Oh yeah Cosmic and I are working on a space Rp. I'll hit you up once we get to actually writing it.

That needs to be a must. So much yes. Although the closest thing to magical girls I've been into recently is Magical Girl Apocalypse (not for the fainthearted though it is fantastic.)
Glitter Force is the most recent one I watched. It's as ridiculous as its name. It's one of those "yeah we know the tropes and we're gonna play off them don't take us too seriously" shows

NEW UPDATE
Reserved Pairings:
  2. Weiss Schnee and Atlesian Military Officer @Garuda
  3. Blake Belladonna x Unknown Father LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
  4. Fox Alistair x Unknown Mother Innue Innue
  5. Bartholomew Oobleck X Unknown mother Lord Potato Lord Potato
  6. Sun Wukong and Neon Katt Brinni Brinni
The Character Sheet is open so feel free to create your character anytime.
There are now currently 16 potential characters and the Teams will be chosen when we hit 16 characters (not players).
:bishiesparklesl:WHICH IS NOW!! HOORAY!!:bishiesparklesr:

Team assignments and discussion will be held in a discord server. Some of you already have the link. Others will get it once I get off work. You'll need to have a completed and approved (by me, Huntrey or KarenAKAMint) Character Sheet before Team assignments are made. I look forward to seeing all of those beautiful characters!

As always, the maximum amount of characters allowed to be played is 3 (Unless you are a GM or Co-GM). The only rule is that two or three characters from the same player cannot be on the same team.
From now on any more additions will be made with characters/players of four unless you talk to me ahead of time. Which anyone is free to do via PM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back