• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY Saga: Generations | RWBY Children Rp | FULL, but Creating A Wait List

You guys are so weird
giphy.gif

NEW UPDATEAlright as of right now we have 14 accepted character, 5 characters pending (@Dirty Dan @Garuda Just tell me when you've put up the edits, WoodenZebra WoodenZebra I'll tell you what I want from your character soon) and 1 character needing to be made ( Ebiliabere Ebiliabere you need to get on that asap)

As soon as all characters are up and ready we will be working on Teams However I'm going to allow the team speak section on discord to be open to the group. Talk about your teams and remember.....

Focus on who you think would be the most fun with your characters and how they will all fight together rather than team names for now. I'm going to allow the addition of middle names to be used for the creation of Team names so don't worry so much.

NEW UPDATEAlright as of right now we have 14 accepted character, 5 characters pending (@Dirty Dan @Garuda Just tell me when you've put up the edits, WoodenZebra WoodenZebra I'll tell you what I want from your character soon) and 1 character needing to be made ( Ebiliabere Ebiliabere you need to get on that asap)

As soon as all characters are up and ready we will be working on Teams However I'm going to allow the team speak section on discord to be open to the group. Talk about your teams and remember.....

Focus on who you think would be the most fun with your characters and how they will all fight together rather than team names for now. I'm going to allow the addition of middle names to be used for the creation of Team names so don't worry so much.

That said, if Ebiliabere Ebiliabere doesn't make one soon, I've got another ready to go!
Also LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Bepe

NEW UPDATEThis is a pretty tiny update, but I've organized all the CS's for easy acess to each character. Simply click their name on the Character Sheet and you'll scroll down to them. Check it out in the Character Sheet!! Currently we are at 18 players with Black Jade Black Jade 's Ivory in the final stages and we are still wating on Ebiliabere Ebiliabere who has till next Monday 4/10 to post a character. We are waiting on a few more players to update their CS's (@Dirty Dan @Garuda just tell me when you've got that fixed) but Teams have already started to form.

:bishiesparklesl:Official Teams Pairings Have Begun!:bishiesparklesr:
If you have the chance head over to discord and start voicing who you want to be paired with (both in teams and romantically). Remember not to worry about names as much a who would be the most fun to be around. I'll be posting news about Teams and potential pairings here as well so look forward to that!

As always we are still accepting new players for the wait list.

Last edited:
NEW UPDATEAnother tiny update, but full of information. Currently we are waiting on our last player Ebiliabere Ebiliabere to make her CS. She has until Monday morning 4/10. However in good news....
:bishiesparklesl:Official Teams Pairings Have Already Started!:bishiesparklesr:
Currently we have three teams formed.
  1. Team CROC - Cirrus Jay Schnee, Iola Rose Sakra, Olive Oobleck & Croc Sustrai
  2. Team ???? - Pyro Arc, Phoenix Rose, Jade Wukong, & Ivory Allister Goodwitch
  3. Team ???? - Silver Kiara Jones(Ironwood), Onyx Belladonna, Slate Black, Ophelia Shayama(Fall)
Though let it be known that the's are possible to change.

The remaining players available are.
  1. Summer Rose and Titan Xiao Long are a package deal
  2. Valentine Adel
  3. Sora Steele
  4. Hawke Alistair
  5. Ebon Belladonna
  6. Schafer Blitzen Akenkeye Efua Komati
  7. Unknown
If you have the chance head over to discord and start voicing who you want to be paired with (both in teams and romantically). Remember not to worry about names as much a who would be the most fun to be around. I'll be posting news about Teams and potential pairings here as well so look forward to that!

If you can't go to discord feel free to make a group private message here on RpN and inform me or one of the other Co-Gm's about your new team!

Last edited:
NEW UPDATEA new update on the progress of the RP. The Character Sheet is up and almost all the characters are linked, find the Character Sheet here. The out of character section has been made and will work similar to discord, you can find the OOC here. The IC is currently in the works but is located here. On both the OOC and the IC there is a posting format that I am proposing please tell me if you all have any problems with the current format.

Moving on to team parings.
As you all know.....
:bishiesparklesl:Official Teams Pairings Have Already Started!:bishiesparklesr:Thanks to LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 we'll be able to start a day earlier so if you get the chance to thank them pleas do.
Currently we have three teams formed.
  2. Team PRWI - Pyro Arc, Phoenix Rose, Jade Wukong, & Ivory Allister Goodwitch
  3. Team ???? - Silver Kiara Jones(Ironwood), Unknown, Slate Black, Ophelia Shayama(Fall)

The remaining players available are.
  1. Summer Rose and Titan Xiao Long are a package deal
  2. Valentine Adel
  3. Sora Steele
  4. Hawke Alistair
  5. Ebon Belladonna
  6. Schafer Blitzen Akenkeye Efua Komati
  7. Onyx Belladonna
If you have the chance head over to discord or the OOC and start voicing who you want to be paired with the sooner we get teams the sooner we can start the RP. In other good news the Character relationship chart is up. Why it is so important I'll let Hibiscus Hibiscus explain...
It's not just ships, this is a way for users to know if other users have an interest in their characters. This allows a mutual understanding of interest level between characters to interact during the roleplay, as well as be updated throughout the roleplay for plot points and mod information. Some are ships, some can be best friend potential, some can be rivals. I recommended, and I believe I speak for Karen as well when I say this, that adding some initial character interests can lead to a more structured and pleasing roleplay environment with an understand of user preference.

So don't forget to tell KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint who you want to put on that chart. The RP should be up and running on Wednesday 4/12 if all the teams are done. As always I'll be posting news about Teams and potential pairings here as well so look forward to that!

NEW UPDATETHE RP HAS STARTED. The IC is finished and is located here. Please used the posting format or something similar to it.

:bishiesparklesl:Official Teams Pairings Are Currently Closed!:bishiesparklesr:Currently we have three teams formed.
  2. Team PRWI - Pyro Arc, Phoenix Rose, Jade Wukong, & Ivory Allister Goodwitch
  3. Team BRSS - Silver Kiara Jones(Ironwood), Unknown, Slate Black, Ophelia Shayama(Fall)
  4. Team SEAS - Sora Steele, Hawke Alistair, Ebon Belladonna & Schafer Blitzen Akenkeye Efua Komati
  5. Team SABL - Onyx Belladonna, Summer Rose and Titan Xiao Long & Valentine Adel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back