• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY Saga: Generations After Us (Accepting up to 10 players)

Yeah, well some are just honorary members, but the family tree connects them together to a large god damn family, lol

Just so you guys know, these are the characters still available as parents
Ilia, Nolan, Roy, Brawnz, Octavia, Gwen, Dew, Nebula, Nadir, Resse, Bolin, Arslan, Sage, Ciel, Sky, Dove, Russel, Cardin, Fox?

Characters
You can read about the characters there.

Last edited:
I'm unfortunately going to not be submitting a character for this RP, bit much occurring on my end and not wanting overload myself. Hope everyone has fun though.

Ilia, Nolan, Roy, Brawnz, Octavia, Gwen, Dew, Nebula, Nadir, Resse, Bolin, Arslan, Sage, Ciel, Sky, Dove, Russel, Cardin, Fox?

Characters
Huh did someone take Scarlet? I hadn't noticed.

I'm going to assume Yang and Blake as parents are taken already...

I have a character I worked hard on for another Rp, which may or may not be dieing. I still want to use them...

I'm going to assume Yang and Blake as parents are taken already...

I have a character I worked hard on for another Rp, which may or may not be dieing. I still want to use them...
Yeah list of availables is down there \/

Characters
Well we're sort of debating whether Shitely is an option too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back