• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY Saga: Generations After Us (Accepting up to 10 players)

No no no I was reading up on it

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Sorry I'm a bit emotional at the moment. As you can see I put some serious effort into the back story and Character dynamic.

I have solid ideas for weaponry too.

The semblance was one of the first things I added and am planning to change it probably. Like, I've been working on it non stop the past several days.

I didnt get to finish because my computer restarted, and I subsequently due to so,ething else, got my ipad screen to fucking crack.

I might just buy a new ipad at this point. My mini is getting old and crashing, which is why I sorta cracked the screen...

Uh sorry for being so emotional last night. I can be a bit... Much at times. Uh, LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 you're the Yang descendant right? Is your character male of female? You said you would be open to sharing right?

Well I'm one of those people....and for the record Yang's kid is a bloke.
Do you think Hibiscus Hibiscus would be open to having a sister?

And again I'm sorry for being emotional. I just really want to get into a decent roleplay, and I'm freaking out about my ideas being shot down...

Do you think Hibiscus Hibiscus would be open to having a sister?

And again I'm sorry for being emotional. I just really want to get into a decent roleplay, and I'm freaking out about my ideas being shot down...

I think if you're that interested in adding that character, whom I'm reading right now, we can always see about adding them in. Give me a few minutes to finish class and grab some lunch, I'll have some more time to look over the CS and we can discuss the fine details.

About adding a sister into the mix, the rp has started and thus it will be difficult, but it's always a possibility.

I think if you're that interested in adding that character, whom I'm reading right now, we can always see about adding them in. Give me a few minutes to finish class and grab some lunch, I'll have some more time to look over the CS and we can discuss the fine details.

About adding a sister into the mix, the rp has started and thus it will be difficult, but it's always a possibility.
Thanks for being so understanding, I really don't think Shān would fit in without an ungodly amount of meddling though... Do you want to send me a PM or something so we can keep here a bit clearer?

Thanks for being so understanding, I really don't think Shān would fit in without an ungodly amount of meddling though... Do you want to send me a PM or something so we can keep here a bit clearer?

The other mods are looking at it as we speak, and you should get a message soon. But yes, a bit of changing will have to occur, but nothing we can't work on.

The other mods are looking at it as we speak, and you should get a message soon. But yes, a bit of changing will have to occur, but nothing we can't work on.
Sounds alright... Actually, now that I think about it... The missing parent dynamic could work well as a sibling for Titan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back