• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY Saga: Generations After Us (Accepting up to 10 players)

Hibiscus

Just Relaxing
STRQ. ABRN. CFVY. BRNZ. SSSN. NDGO. FNKI. JNPR. RWBY.
These are just a few names of heroic teams. Members of which who are considered legends of their time; now their children are taking the mantle and are heading to Beacon Academy to start their first year. Little do they know that behind the scenes evil is watching, waiting to bring about another disaster. The RWBY Saga continues in Generations After Us.

This is a long term, five arc, semi-detailed role-play with the children of any and all appeared RWBY character including those who may have passed. Villains and heroes alike. Posting is twice a week minimum, if that is a problem inform us beforehand. Any applicant can join just send me a piece of work that you're proud of via PM.

----The above information was from the old interest, new information below.---

Hello, I'm Huntrey, and I'm here to gather roleplayers to join the newest branch of this RP. Alongside myself is KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint and The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye , Karen as a fellow Co-GM and Eye serving as the Head GM. Currently our original RP is still running and moving at a good pace, but our waiting list has grown large enough that we decided to open up a secondary IC for more characters.

This secondary IC will take place alongside the original IC, with the students attending the same classes and events. Eventually, when the stories meet an event tying to our second or third arc, then the two groups will have moments of merging or might be completely merged (it's still in the works). So, upwards of 10 positions are now available and we will accept characters in groups of 4 to create full teams.

Note, that your characters should have at least one parent that is from the original show. The parents taken are: Yang, Ruby, Blake, Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren, Nora, Mercury, Cinder, Emerald, Neo, Adam, Coco, Scarlet, Oscar, Velvet, Winter, Qrow, Sun, Neon, Prof. Port, Militia, Junior. We would prefer for if the players choose a new parent, as adding in a sibling would be difficult for any of the aforementioned.

That should be all the info. If you wish to check out the RP thus far, the main IC will be posted below. We don't usually use the OOC, preferring a discord channel, but you can @ any of the mods there once accepted for questions. Lastly, to view any of the created characters or submit one of your own, the CS submission will also be below. To submit a character, follow the template in the CS page and post it there as well as send a writing sample to one of the mods in order to review your character.

Lastly, if you have any questions or concerns, please ask away. Hopefully you'll join us in the RP.​
KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us
[OOC] RWBY Saga: Generations After US
[CS] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

Do i have a deadline to make a CS?

Do i have a deadline to make a CS?

There is no deadline set right now, but will be accepting up to 10 characters. If we accept that many without your character, then you will have to wait for the next stage of openings. No rush however, we accept quality over first come first serve.

There is no deadline set right now, but will be accepting up to 10 characters. If we accept that many without your character, then you will have to wait for the next stage of openings. No rush however, we accept quality over first come first serve.
A nice change from the original group >> still a bit salty about some of them

I'm interested in this. Are there characters who are off the table as parents? For instance, Salem or Ozpin.

Inquiring if anyone's claimed Glynda goodwitch as she's not listed, just wanting to make sure.

I'm interested in this. Are there characters who are off the table as parents? For instance, Salem or Ozpin.
Note, that your characters should have at least one parent that is from the original show. The parents taken are: Yang, Ruby, Blake, Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren, Nora, Mercury, Cinder, Emerald, Neo, Adam, Coco, Scarlet, Oscar, Velvet, Winter, Qrow, Sun, Neon, Prof. Port, Militia, Junior. We would prefer for if the players choose a new parent, as adding in a sibling would be difficult for any of the aforementioned.

Oh that's reassuring, just saw a character w/ her surname so felt a tad foolish submitting that comment. Though you're alright with her being claimed even though a child has already been made official in the other RP?

Oh that's reassuring, just saw a character w/ her surname so felt a tad foolish submitting that comment. Though you're alright with her being claimed even though a child has already been made official in the other RP?
That you'd have to check with the actual GM's about. But since that particular Goodwitch never really was around I personally don't see a problem with it. KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Hibiscus Hibiscus

I'm going to wait until I get the green light before dedicating anything, but upon affirmation would like to reserve the name of goodwitch for myself. If I don't have a character sheet up by this Saturday I'll relinquish it for anyone else to claim if this is an acceptable request.

I'm going to wait until I get the green light before dedicating anything, but upon affirmation would like to reserve the name of goodwitch for myself. If I don't have a character sheet up by this Saturday I'll relinquish it for anyone else to claim if this is an acceptable request.
I don't see the harm in having your character's parent Goodwitch, again the last one was not really around. Hibiscus Hibiscus your thoughts on the matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back