• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY RP (Volumes 1-3)

TheCrimsonPhoenix

Crimson Flames
Heyo! So if you don't already know, I'm a RWBY fan, seen volumes 1-4, catching up on 5 and 6. Anyway, for a while now, I've been wanting to do a RWBY RP, and I haven't had the time to make this thread 'till now. So... In this RP, we will relive the events of volumes 1-3 while spicing it up with our own events we make up. Of course, cannon characters can be used, as well as a bit of (mild) shipping. Most events will go as they did in the actual thing, but we can add our own events if you'd like. Once we finish volume 3, you can choose to keep going until 6 and beyond or... something, whatever you wanna do. Now, I'll need to make some ground rules...
  • Try not to be OP. There's a difference between strong and OP.
  • Keep shipping in control. (Only hugs, brief kisses, etc.) I actually encourage ships, but if it goes too far, then... y'know...
  • Cannon Characters welcome! You can literally play as any cannon character in the series!
  • Your replies don't have to be in paragraphs, just enough to keep the RP interesting.
  • Limit profanity. I'm fine with swearing, but just don't go overboard.
  • You must reply at least once a day. I don't mind if you miss a day or two, but I'll get worried about your interest in the RP if you're gone for too long.
  • Most importantly, have fun! After all, we're here to have a little fun, right?
Anyway, that's about it. If you're interested, send me a PM and we'll get started. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back