• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY RP (Open)

XuilansSoul

Okay, I'm feeling up to RWBY Rp! I'm nearly caught up fully (Just started season 7, second episode in so far) but I'm in such a mood for it! Please send me a note or comment if you're interested! I have a HUGE mood for RWBY right now!!

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE CONTACTING

I would like to rp with someone who is interested! I can do canonXoc and double: meaning that I play my oc and your crush and you play your oc and my crush.
First the rules though:
1. Love to double! Meaning I play your oc's crush and my oc and you do the same. I also love including the canon characters!
2. Please share the amount of work that is done; writing, character control, it's easier if it's shared between the two.
3. Do not control my character and I won't control yours.
4. Semi to lit roleplayer so I do ask for paragraph styled rps that can be long or short; no one liners or script
5. Will do ooc chat! I am a shy person but I do warm up over time so don't be afraid to talk and ask questions ^^
6.Let me know if something has come up! I don't want to assume that you have suddenly dropped the rp. I do work two jobs and I have a tendency to forget so just shoot me a message if I haven't responded in a day or two.
7. Let me know if you're not interested in the rp anymore.
8. Have fun! It's better when both sides are having fun!!

Also, if you're comfortable playing as Qrow, that would be amazing! If he's a crush for your character, that's fine, I can switch with something different. I really want to do a non-blooded relationship (adopted uncle/brother/father) building with him and my oc. If you're interested and comfortable playing him, hit me up!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back