• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY re: reboot alternate

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
"Welcome to Beacon Academy. The most pristine school, and only academy with enough resources for students to tap into their true potential. A haven for the youth. Few join through recommendation to become worthy guardians capable of standing on their own to protect and reclaim Remnant from the Grim."

1934d8ea49a960c6002536708da6c2e9.jpgThe message ends, concluding the introduction to Beacon Academy. Next, Sangriella's scroll displays a map with coordinates to the school. She tilts the device to various angles, searching for the building's location. All she spotted was a beautiful cliffside view while standing in a garden full of benches. Her hooded form wanders around the premises finding her attempts futile. "Where the hell is this huge place? Am I even on the mark?"

Sangriella takes notice she isn't the only one scratching her head for answers. Where would such a huge school be? There is no way it could have grown legs and wandered off. It would be noticed a mile away whether on land or the skies. A few students begin to chatter, perplexed about their whereabouts. Sangriella decides to take a break under a shaded tree while others rattle their brains. "I'm starting to think, we're in the right spot. If we're all in the same area maybe there's a test we gotta wait for?" She crosses her arms, and hums in thought, slowly losing her concentration to the cloud's movements.

Last edited:
Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid

1677678836064.png
Among the easy-going garden. A girl kneels by the grass, her small face wincing at the map in her hands. No amount of drawing on it could help her path to the academy of grimm kicking.

"I don't get it... This is the exact coordinates where Beacon Academy must be. And yet... There is nothing out here." She groaned, resting the coordinates to her lap. A look around eased her face momentarily. She wasn't alone on this confusing first trip, there were many others on the same page. The red haired girl took a swift gaze at each face as far as the eye can see, swift enough to not to be seen as a strange gazing girl. "Did they also got lost too? Why lead us here?"

In the corner of her eye. Her hand would find itself petting a white pointed flower, even with it's fewer numbers in the patch. Her nose leaned into the sweet aroma it gives, the aroma of home "Lysimachia Borealis! Just like the ones back home!" Her ecstatic voice would disperse rather quickly at the mention of home. "Focus! I need to look for the acdemy! I can't find here on my own unless I--" She shuts upon catching a glimpse of a dark robed figure, sitting in solitude under a big tree. She gulps, slowly standing upright. Not without snatching a handful of starflowers beforehand.

Approaching the dark robed girl, noticing their voluminous jet black hair with an elegant face to match. Each little step towards the relaxed girl, The more the small bouquet of starflowers covers her lips. Completely concealing her mouth as she stood in front of the girl. "I-I... Hello. Greetings, I would like to-- Ask if you are here for Beacon A--" Out of the starflowers came out a small bee flying in loops into the red-haired girl's nose.

"Ha... Ah... A-- A-AAACCCHHUUEEE!!!" The sneeze obliterates every single petal from her freshly picked flowers, scattering into the wind towards the dark robes. "Oh no! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--!" Immediately burying her face to her hands, still holding the stems in her right hand.

Myst Teal

Mentions:
__io_code_vein_drawn_by_tarutaru_yamaoka__sample-b563029f3fbf0c720bbeaee7a50c1b97.jpg

Myst was sure she was in the right place, this should be beacon academy. Actually shouldn't the academy have been visible at all times? It had been to Myst's memory always been there high up on the cliffs looming over vale a distant shadow. Myst had always live din Vale and so beacon was one of those things you always saw in the background and she had taken the ballon up to where beacon should be. This really was a mystery though, looking around everyone else seemed confused. She also noticed how differently some people dressed she herself like her colorful kimono for everyday use. Yeah it wasn't the kind of thing you normally saw anywhere but she liked it and could afford buying a new one every so often anyways. Aside from her manner of dress the giant shield that Myst carried on her back also set her apart. Most others had some form of weapon, and seemed to like to be more agile so her big slow shield stood out.

Myst thought about it , beacon had been here yesterday right? It had to have been as such a place can't just vanish, so it must be hiding. Still how does a building hide? someone or something had to do that . Bending and holding light was possible, one of the gems on her shield did just that in fact, so what could hold could also bend. Dust perhaps a light variation of dust refined from hard light dust? It could also be a semblance, though to be able to hide the academy was truly insane. Though someone with the right semblance could have been planted in the students to make sure none of them could see beacon via illusions while the city below still could. in all these options there was one constant Beacon was still there even if it could not be seen.

Being a hunter was more than seeing, you had to be able to go by instinct, or some the combat instructors had told her. Myst never had good battle instincts, she was much better at defense and support than actually going out and killing things. It was odd, but Myst did feel sorry for grimm at times, they were monsters and they killed people, but still she hated causing pain and they could feel it. Well she didn't feel to sorry , but it was enough to cause hesitation in Myst , though she never fully stayed her hand the only good grimm was a dead one their very nature was evil. That didn't mean she had to like hurting them. Either way instant was something Myst needed to listen to and right now it told her that the academy was right there right where it should be.

If the academy was where it should be then perhaps this was a test? Myst had seen plenty of maps of the grounds and closed her eyes to think. The airship dock was the best references, so what did the place look like in all the pictures? The mental picture slowly resolved and taking into account where they had arrived Myst had an idea of where she was going to go. There was a straight path from where you got off the air ships to the entrance to the academy. That was what Myst needed to do, or at least she thought so. Instead of lingering around in the garden or the landing platform, Myst strode ahead walking down the path she saw in her mind. She didn't know the exact size of beacon but she was oddly sure she was in no danger and would hopefully just notice the door before she ran into it , if indeed Beacon was there.

1677756273861.pngTaking in his surroundings, Soleil glanced down at the map again. Yep, this seems to be the place. The other students gathered here seemed to be similarly confused, so at least he wasn't alone. Though he wasn't sure why the gathering point was a garden of all places, he wasn't complaining. The crisp smell of grass faintly lingered in the air, and reminded Soleil of his home. The view that stretched over the cliffside was one that he could look at for hours, but not under the scorching sun. Looking around, he saw a tree close to the cliff's edge. Perhaps the cliffside would provide a decent breeze.

Sure enough, the shady tree was accompanied by a cooling wind. It wasn't too tall, and had a nice, large branch away from the cliff's edge. Preparing to jump, Soleil scanned the place for any onlookers. This area is pretty quiet, and no one's looking... In one leap, Soleil made it onto the surprisingly steady branch.

Adjusting his posture so he'd be more comfortable, the only obvious part of him was his tail peeking out from the leaves. The rest of his body was relatively hidden by the leaves, not helped by his choice of dark brown slacks and beige shirt, with a matching brown cardigan.

Placing his hands behind his head, Soleil decided to close his eyes for a bit. If the school wanted them to be here, there was probably a reason. If they want to show up, they will. In the meantime, I will be making perfectly good use of my time - sleeping.

And so Soleil fell into a light sleep, his swaying tail the only indicator he was even there.

Last edited:
May Cherry Blossom

Stepping down from the airship was a faunus girl with a comically large backpack on her back almost four times her size. The backpack seemed to be barely holding whatever things were stuffed inside and most student steered clear of her to avoid getting crushed by the backpack should the girl lost control of it. Yet despite the sheer size and the fact that she's a bit staggering as she walks into the garden, the girl didn't have much problem carrying that much thanks to her semblance.

May dragged herself through the garden, ignoring all the beautiful flowers and scenery around her. When she noticed that there's no school building visible within the perimeter she lets out a long frustated sigh before she slowly approached a big tree where she spotted another two girls underneath it, one seemed to be relaxing while the other had a flower stem on her hand.

"Hello, don't mind me. I just want to take a bit of rest. Please continue the confession." She said to the other two girls before dropping her backpack on the ground, right below the tree's shade. The moment she let go of it the backpack tumbled down hard onto the ground, threatening to spills the junks inside it. She hopped onto the backpack and laid down on it as if it was an oversized couch.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Shujin Yagami
Beacon Academy. During his time with the White Fang, Shujin had been sent on missions all throughout Remnant plenty of times, Vale was no exception. Every time he had been given a mission in Vale, whether it was to spy on someone or gather information about something, the sight of the large tower in the distance that had been the academy's landmark was practically visible from anywhere throughout the city. Not once did Shujin believe that he would one day be approaching said tower let alone set foot onto the academy grounds; and yet, here he was, standing in the midst of a crowd of men and women who appeared to all be as confused as he was at the moment.

Dressed in a large black open hooded cloak that had gold trimmings and symbols that decorated it, underneath the cloak he wore a black silk button up dress shirt that had the top two unbuttoned. His trousers consisted of a dark brown pair of khakis while his shoes were black dress shoes. In his right hand he held his scroll that had the message and coordinates of the academy that everyone seemed to had been questioning at the moment, while in his left hand he had a small duffle bag swung over his shoulders that held most of his belongings. On his left hip had been his sheathed blade known as Crucible & Athenor while on his left wrist was a small device known as Royal Flush. While he may had been armed and ready for combat at any moment, a simple look around the surrounding area showed clear signs that each individual that had received the invitation had also been armed, a variety of unique weaponry had Shujin interested while he wandered the garden aimlessly.

Surely there was no chance that this many people could've mistaken the coordinates, and everyone just so happened to go the wrong direction, right? Besides, even if they were in the wrong place, there was no chance they wouldn't be able to see Beacon Tower from their location, especially since the city hadn't been far off either.
The more Shujin pondered on the many different possibilities as to what reason no one could find the academy, the more he became frustrated. Eventually dropping his bag onto the grass floor and plopping himself onto the ground as well. Since no one had any answers to the current problem at hand, and with his assumptions that they were in the right location since everyone had gathered in the same spot, he would take the time to enjoy the scenery and focus on some of his own mental training for the time being.

1677757758326.png
Asher Cobalt
interaction: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Pumpkid Pumpkid Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
funnily enough, asher had been here for a while the lack of an academy here made him assume they were to be picked up and taken somewhere else or it was some kind of prank though the drop-off point did seem more likely the fact there was a nice garden seemed to indicate something different entirely, for now, he was rather content with simply cleaning the blade of his massive weapon as he hummed causing the air around him to warm up gradually as it did, only a familiar sounding sneeze broke him form his focus he knew that sneeze anywhere and frankly he was pleasantly surprised to hear Nula was here even if he hadn't seen her just yet he'd step around the tree seeing the group gathering there, the 7'3 boy looming over the group with a soft smile the air around everyone warming up a few degrees due to asher presence. "hey Nula good to see you allergies playing up? also hello to everyone else names Asher Cobalt" He'd say in a calm voice deciding to introduce himself to the rest of the group with a soft grin and a idle wave

Sangriella Marigold
Interactions: Nula Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre & Asher Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 / Mentions: May Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread & Soleil Jumping Fish Jumping Fish
1934d8ea49a960c6002536708da6c2e9.jpg The rustling sound of trees sing a melody. For others, it may not seem so, and given how they're focused says it all. Living alone for years in the woods has taught Sangriella to survive. Unfortunately, social skills was not part of it. Seeing a variety of students gather is excitingly-nerveracking. How will she react? What will she say when the time comes?

Ironically, the universe found it hilarious to test her.

Sangriella perks her ears to a petite, red-head hiding behind a handful of Star Flowers with a bee hanging out on one of the petals. She stutters a greeting.

At the same time, a faunus girl sets their hefty bag nearby, using it as a cushion, and expresses to pay no mind, and carry on.

As if on agreement, the red-head continues to ask about the school only to be cut off by the pestering bee tickling the poor girl's nose into a sneeze. Sangriella wipes away the petals off her face. The girl apologizes profusely then covers her face. It's not a big deal for Sangriella. She certainly wasn't planning on making a fuss over an accident.

Sangriella reaches out to gently hold the girl's hands hoping to reassure her. "It's alright." She chuckled. "It happens." Sangriella gestures her finger to the bee lingering around Nula, and shows her the accomplice. "This little guy is the one causing trouble or rather ecstatic about sharing taste in Star Flowers." The critter takes off on it's own after a minute leaving Nula and Sangriella at peace. "My name is Sangriella Marigold. What's your name?"

Her name is revealed by another faunus as towering as tall as a tree. It amazes her to witness such a student or possibly teacher with such a height. "Whoa." She mumbled in awe. He wave to everyone after revealing his name. "Is that her name? Also, hello. A pleasure to meet you." She waves back. "You guys know each other?"

She rises to her feet to greet the teen, however, a fuzzy object whacks her head as she does. She turns her head to the object now tickling her nose. "What the hell is this?" She tugs at it a couple of times before yanking hard.

1b3118d0a6179a031d726838a116e9e0.jpg
Zeki sat in his window sill staring down at the city skyline as he held a paper in his hand, it was an acceptance letter from Beacon academy. On the one hand he was pleased that he got in and was able to leave Atlas, he was sick and tired of the city... living under his sister's fame and having to deal with pestering from the atlas military due to his father's career. He loved his parents and sister but wanted nothing to do with the atlas military complex. While he did enjoy being on the fringes of Atlas entertainment industry, he wasn't interested in being an actor... he'd just be living in his sister's shadow there... and sure having connections was nice but he wanted to be popular and useful as a hunter... to protect his family. The added benefit of being popular with the ladies didn't hurt as admittedly it was his initial reason to become one. Still he had to leave soon considering it was a few days away... thankfully his sister was headed to Vale to do a movie so he could hitch a ride. He sighs and gets up and goes to knock on his sister's door before deciding to open the door and stick his head in, considering dad was home she was unlikely to have any male friends over.
"Zoey, can I hitch a ride to Vale? I got into beacon."
"Knock first dammit, but fiiiiine. You'll have to jump off though as we're headed past Beacon. "
"Eh, I can do that." He says with a shrug before he pulls his head out of the door to leave.
"Also congrats ya lil' shit."
"Thanks sis."
Next up was the fun part... talking to his parents. Mom would be easy, she was happy as long as you were happy... so long as you didn't do something stupid like lying to her like Zoey did... but he wasn't about to say anything to his mom as having dirt on Zoey was one of the reasons he go to do fun things. He walked into the living room to find his parents snuggling under a blanket watching a movie.
"I got accepted into Beacon, I'm headed off with Zoey in the morning." He said with a grin.
He could see his mother clasp her hands happily as she knew he wanted to go there. His father on the other hand had a smile but he could tell he wished he was going to Atlas. His father did mention occasionally going to the atlas academy for things but it didn't seem that frequent, still he could understand why... but he couldn't explain several of the people in the academy had screwed his sister... still he wasn't a fan of the academy itself from the tour he took... too artificial. He wanted to be closer to nature especially after falling in love with the forests of Vale.
"Oh congratulations son!" His mother chimed in as his father paused the movie and she got up to hug him. He smiled softly enjoying her hug, it would be a long time before he got another one. His father soon joined in the hug. "Well I'm glad to hear you got into the school you wanted son. Once I retire maybe we'll be able to head over to join you in Vale." He says with a smile.
"Well you're not too far off from retirement anyways... so I'd like that." Zeki says as he pulls his father into the hug before joining them to watch the movie and heading to bed.

The next morning he was up bright and early as he packed up all of his gear and clothes into a giant hiking backpack with zip off pouches. He normally only used the main part but considering he would be dropping from a parachute he had to pull out all the side pouches he never used. Still he was ready to go. So he knocked on his sister's door to no response before opening it to see her splayed over her bed snoring. He sighs and kicks her bed to wake her up. After much grumbling she got ready and they headed out after final goodbyes with their parents. The ride itself was admittedly nothing special as his sister hooked up with one of the actors and Zeki himself was thinking too much about Beacon to really do anything special. A day and a half later he was strapped into a parachute and waving goodbye to his sister and the people on board before diving towards the cliffs of Beacon academy. Thankfully despite being so far away his semblance was enough to propel him towards the school... or where it was supposed to be based on the map led him before he pulled the string and landed. One hot lady, two hot ladies, a little girl, and dudes... Still others seemed to be on the way as he knew there should have been more students than this. All he managed to catch was one of the pretty woman's names.

"Zeki Myron, a pleasure to meet you all, especially you Miss Marigold." He calls from above with a smile from the sky as he got within thirty feet from the ground and the wind picked up and carried him a good fifty feet away into the field. He was a tad irritated as it messed with his trajectory but oh well. He soon planted his feet on the ground and dropped the parachute and it started reeling all of the parts ejected back in for reuse. It was quite the convenient tool considering how many times he had used it.

Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid
Mentions: Everyone

Last edited:
kCC6jEiCFnQgfEjNbw4ntYyHsu7zlFJUmN8awM1WHQuscGqfKTM03WXZ8MRkz-6q9trkQd47Z9c2NxO-30Yb_oV_-Wf-XfFGQGtcC-QfBQXLLiPOQiLi8420c7dORVazgWEFAR7YBw5P6fQ4a-fW184
Mmm, it's nice and warm up here, perfect temperature for a-

"Ack!" The sudden pull on his tail made him lose his balance, sending him rolling off the tree branch. Thankfully, he instinctively righted himself midair, and dropped to the grassy floor soundlessly. What the hell was that for? Tail swishing in annoyance, Soleil was about to snap at whoever yanked on his tail. But when he looked up, he found he was surrounded by way more people than he remembered falling asleep around.

Stunned, Soleil could barely keep a blank face as he took in the people around him. A hooded girl, a little pink-haired child, and one absurdly tall man with horns. A faunus? From the corner of his eye, he spotted a small silhouette leaning against the tree. Guess I wasn't the only one who needed a wink.

From the looks of it, the people in front of him were probably also students going to Beacon Academy. And it wouldn't hurt to make a few friends first. Smiling softly, he introduced himself.

"Good day to you all. My name's Soleil Raes. It's nice to-" As he introduced himself in his measured, even tone, he was interrupted - again - this time by some person landing with a parachute. His smile tensed. My classmates sure are…unique.

"-meet you." Gently running his hands over his tail, Soleil finished his statement. A little peeved about the sudden - and quite rude - awakening, he put on his least threatening smile and asked, "I was just wondering but, may I know who was the one who woke me up?" He just needed to make a few…mental notes. That was all.

Mentions: Marigold Pumpkid Pumpkid Nula Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre May Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Asher Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Zeki EldridSmith EldridSmith

Attachments

• 1677826022216.png
    1677826022216.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 0
downloadfile-2.png
Kousei Yuuki
Interactions: Nothingness Nothingness
Attire: Combat Dress
MOOD: Mildly Panicked
_________________________​
Her scroll had died on the Bullhead, and, of all the things to possibly forget on a day such as now, it had been a charger, a charger, which very well might decide her fate by her mother's hand once the first break came to pass on Beacon's soil, mostly because while in the process of forgetting her charger she had also promised her mother she would call her as soon as she touched down.
And Kousei Juuri?
Well, she wasn't a women you disregarded lightly, at least, not if you valued your life, and Yuuki, despite being her daughter for her entire seventeen years of existence, was, to put it mildly, freaking the fuck out.
So, here she was, staring down at the blank screen of her scroll, hand to her cheek, as she tried, quite desperately to get the damn thing to turn on!
She had maybe two hours before her mother gave up trying to reach her and decided it was a lost cause, and then told everyone to pack up to head to their respective homes...
And, well, her father and siblings would also be on the other side of that call.
And due to her choice to attend combat school behind Tomoe two years ago, there hadn't been a lot of opportunities for them to set aside some free time to just... talk.
Tomoe was leading a team nowadays, and Akira was going through business school, not to mention they both had their own relationships to manage, and she had never wanted to get in the way of that.
So, to get to see her twin and big brother without forcing them to set aside time for her in advance?
And then her father had taken up this month's rotations of missions, and hadn't seen him very much the last few weeks, when she had mostly wanted to just talk for a little bit, because Kousei Kyou always made an effort to understand his youngest child.
And while she loved her mother, and she knew her mother loved her, it just... it was really hard keeping up with the woman's energy sometimes, she was spring time blooming and easy laughter, while Yuuki had always likened herself to autumn rain and thunderstorms...
Not the best comparison, but it was all that ever came to mind when she thought about the differences between her and Juuri, strange as it was.
Maybe it was a touch stupid, but that was the main reason she had been looking forward to this call, because she wouldn't be able to gather the courage to do anything for months!
Because after today, Tomoe would go back to Shade and her team, Akira would be back to Atlas, and his weird as fuck girlfriend, Zoey Myron, to finish up college and hopefully get a job or internship within the confines of the floating island, (or Mantle), and mom and dad would be back to the island, and taking up more strenuous jobs along the way...
And now, her scroll was dead and she had forgotten her charger!
She should've splurged for that damn solar charge add on a month back when she got the damn thing...
Gods.
She was being so stupid, and if her mother could see her now, she would just tell her that-
Well-
It wasn't as-
Okay.
WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE SCHOOL!?!
Had she had been so focused on her own inner turmoil that the school had fucking disappeared!?
No, that was stupid, it was-
A test? Maybe.
It was there, looming over the city when she had arrived at the docks some seven hours ago, and it had been on the horizon when she had been in the Bullhead with over a dozen other hopeful students, so where the fuck had it gone?!
Putting her scroll in her bag, Yuuki tried to gather her thoughts for a good minute, and began tapping her foot as she swept her gaze across the populace of the little courtyard path she had found herself in.
Right.
Right.
Dad had taught her the basics for a situation like this, separate the problems, and tackle them individually, then move on, and, well, if that didn't work, follow his wife's example and fuck a bitch a up as he had stated quite plainly once while her mother had been running through martial arts katas two leagues over, and had, somehow, destroyed a tree in the process.
So, first problem, her scroll was dead.
She didn't have a charger, forgotten as it was, and had forgotten to charge it last night in a a panic. It was a problem that could be solved later, and with a simple favor from any number from the people around her, so, she silently disregarded it for now, the heaviness in her chest easing a bit as she did so, later she assured herself.
Second problem, the school had disappeared at some point while she was in the middle of a downward spiral, and hadn't reappeared, which, considering the fact that the school was a solid forty plus acres of building was something of an impressive feat.
What could make a school disappear so utterly in the time it took to get on a Bullhead, land, and have a near panic attack of, she checks her watch for a second, roughly thirty minutes?
Yuuki cast her gaze upwards, and, no, it wasn't floating, hopefully at any rate, (she did not envy anyone born and raised in Mantle as a child, the very real fear of the damn academy and city dropping down was a very real thing that few seemed to take into account), and disregarded the thought as it passed through.
Onto the next potential problem... was it possible that she had misremembered the map and the school was set in the forest rather then the open field that encompassed the lead into the cliff face?
Yuuki had never been particularly gifted with directions or map memorization, as last summer had been a testament...
[Zoey was a great many things, as she was sure for her brother to even consider a relationship with her, fake as it might have been, and sexual as it was, but Good Fuck was the woman nine kinds of crazy.
The car chase through lower Mantle, taking chief precedent, Yuuki honestly isn't entirely sure she'll ever be able to stomach looking Mrs. Myron in the eyes if she ever brings up the 'sisterly bonding' she and Zoey had supposedly partaken in that week.
...also, how was she supposed to know that club owner had thing about cheating!? She was the one that told her to fucking drive when they got chased out! And then they ended up near that river on the outskirts...
Last summer had been a trip and a half, Gods.]
But, that was besides the point, she could...
Hm, activating her Semblance, a perfect copy of herself materialized beside her, silent as always, and she nudged its arm with her arm, and inclined her head towards the treeline, earning a quick nod from her copy, who then took off from her, set to disperse once she got a better lay of the land.
Alright, that issue resolved, she backlisted to the last two possibilities.
Had Beacon spontaneously decided to move locations? Likely to somewhere else in Vale?
She disregarded it outright, at the very least there would be an abandoned building looking down on them at that point.
She had to withhold a sigh, this was getting complic-
What the legitimate fuck was was up today?
People parachuting from the Goddamn sky was one thing-
She was going to kill someone, she realized, belatedly, out of frustration no doubt, so she wrenched her gaze around from whatever the hell that was, and set her mind back on the last possible option about where the hell the Academy was.
And that was a Mental or Illusion area of affect Semblance.
...which meant tracking down and dealing with the person casting the mental trickery or illusion...
By which, she meant dealing with people that were not her family. Or what few outside friends she had.
Wonderful.
She was going to die if this was the start of... of everything at Beacon Academy.
Lovely.
Get your collective shit together Kousei, she could hear Sumire's voice shout somewhere in the back of her mind, and promptly pushed aside the damn subsequent memory of him turning to her identical twin sister with the puppy eyes of a nine year old experiencing his first crush, blah.
Right!
So, people.
Turning back to where the guy with the parachute had been, and the little group they had gathered, it was hard to make out exactly how many, or any stark details, considering how far away she was, but, she weighed her options for several minutes, before finally pressing a hand to her forehead and deciding it was the lesser of two evils in this case.
Hiking her back higher up on her shoulders, and grasping the hilt of her weapon, Damsel, she trudged forward.
Hopefully they wouldn't be some kind of cult? That was a good thing to let the hopes be followed up on, incredulous and easily disproven!
Rubbing her thumb along the ridges of cloth that wrapped around Damsel's hilt, she made her decision, she stalked forward, intent on introductions, and... hopefully a solution to this entire mess.
Only, she got fifteen feet before she stumbled, and lost her balance over a guy she hadnt noticed beforehand.

...and straight into another person upper back, a wonderful, thing, truly, because now her nose was filled with a... familiar bout of smoke and roses?

The absolute fuck?

A great start, really...
So, awkwardly paused in the midst of her near tumble into the dirt and grass, Yuuki contemplated her life choices.

Last edited:
92060387_p1.jpg

Weldon was many things. Billionaire (at least in name), playboy (in his own mind at least), philanthropist (or his parents were at least). Ok perhaps he was none of those things (yet), but he was also definitely not crazy. So if he wasn't crazy, where the actual hell had the school gone? It couldn't have just up and walked away, right? It had literally been there the night before when his butler had left him at a hotel room in Vale before returning back to the Earl family manor in Atlas and now it was gone. He looked up on the off chance it was like his home city and could fly, but no such luck on that front either.

At least he wasn't alone in his pondering as several other individuals, whom he assumed were fellow students, seemed equally lost. A few of them seemed to be congregating near the tree and seemed to be introducing themselves to each other. Among these was a dark-haired young woman in a cloak, a shy redhead, what seemed to be a female ox faunus, a male feline faunus with a tail, and a very big dude. Another group was over in a field and consisted of another faunus of the feline persuasion who was just lying there and a dude who fell out of the sky with a parachute (which he had to admit was pretty badass). As he tried to decide which group to approach a third person, another woman with dark hair, joined the latter group by tripping over the faunus and into the mister parachute.

Weldon suppressed a snicker at the slapstick scenario he just witnessed and approached the group of three, greeting them with a, "Hello all. Name's Weldon. A pleasure to make your
acquaintances, seems we're all equally lost here, eh?"

Interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith (Zeki), Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage (Yuuki), & Nothingness Nothingness (Shujin)
Mentions: Pumpkid Pumpkid (Sangriella), Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre (Nula), Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread (May), Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Asher), Jumping Fish Jumping Fish (Soleil)

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Shujin Yagami
Interactions || Flintstone Flintstone Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage
Mentions || EldridSmith EldridSmith

Unlatching Crucible from his hip and unclipping Royal Flush from his wrist, Shujin neatly placed both his weaponry as well as his duffle bag beside him before crossing his legs. Comfortably settling himself on the ground, the male took in slow deep breathes while exhaling just as deeply. Shutting his eyes, he whispered under his breath silently. "Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Ignore all outside distractions...focus in on your surroundings. Listen...and breathe." Repeating these same words over and over in a hushed tone as though he were reciting a mantra; in reality, the words he spoke were that of what he was taught around his first few months when first joining the White Fang. They were the words of his instructor, the leader of the White Fang; Alexander Yoshimitsu. The man was the closest thing Shujin had to a father figure aside from that of his biological father that had been murdered by the hands of a human, or so he was told.

The breathing technique was meant both as a way to observe his surroundings and identify people, animals and objects that were out of place in the vicinity, things that were attempting to remain hidden purposely. The second reason behind the technique was to simply relax the mind and achieve some semblance of silence even if temporarily, however, in this case, it could lead to daydreaming if one were to relax too much. In the case of Shujin at this very moment in time, he just so happen to had fallen victim to this.

Mere seconds passed while he sat there and soon enough images started to flood his own mental world:

Dropped into a completely pitch-black environment, hidden within the shadows of an alleyway within the city of Atlas during the dead of night, a much younger looking Shujin had been dressed in all black from head to toe only having his emerald hues visible through a mask that covered a majority of his face. In front of him was another Faunus, a female that had been older than Shujin by no more than a few years or so. The two had been spying upon an Atlesian diplomat who had been rumored to hold large sums of Lien around with him at nearly all times and enjoyed spending the weekends heading to a specific bar around this time of night.

The two Faunus' had been sitting within the alleyway, waiting for what appeared to have been hours without any sight of the target. "C'moon Jess, I don't think he's coming today...he might've caught a cold or something." Whispering under his breath Shujin spoke up only to have him silenced mere moments after by the female Faunus placing a finger towards his lips. As she had silenced him, their target had shown up. The diplomat had been walking down the sidewalk in an odd manner, it appeared as though he had already been drunk as he sang aloud and offkey throughout the night sky. The sight of him being alone was rather suspicious considering his position but rather than wait any longer, the female raised a single finger to indicate for Shujin to remain there while she took care of the drunkard.

As the woman hopped out from the shadows, she unsheathed a jagged dagger from her hip while pointing the sharpened end at the drunken diplomat. "Hand over the Lien, old man! All of it!" As she shouted and Shujin watched from the shadows, the drunken man stared with a perverted grin with redden cheeks from being overly intoxicated after the amount of alcohol he had consumed. "Oooh...a Faunus -hic- Havent se--hic-en..seen one of you around here -hic- before...c'mon, why dont you -hic- come with me back to my -hic- place?" As the human male attempted to flirt with the woman, she'd only raise a brow in disgust before marching up towards the man with dagger in hand. "How dare you! Human filth! If you won't give it to me, I'll just take i-" Interrupted in the midst of her words, the female Faunus instantly halted in the midst of her march only to raise her hand up towards her throat as a thin line had been made before blood started to seep from the line. On the floor beside her was a small, sharpened blade in the shape of a flower pedal.

Within the next second, the female dropped to the floor gasping for air as she bled out from her throat, her eyes becoming bloodshot from a poison within the blade itself and all Shujin could do was stand there in horror as he watched one of his comrades slowly be killed. "J-Jess..? Jess..!" With anger and sorrow filling his heart, Shujin stood and took a single step forward, prepared to charge into action only to be pulled from his mental world and back into reality.

Suddenly, with the sensational weight of another person practically falling over his own body, Shujin had been knocked from his focused meditation only to tip over onto his side. By the time Shujin had sat back upwards fully only to direct his gaze over towards the direction of where the individual had stumbled, he was greeted to find that it was a dark haired female who appeared to now have been buried face first into the back of a male. Instincts told him that these were just other students also in the same predicament Shujin was in the moment as well.
Rather than speak up, he turned his back to the two individuals only to raise a hand over his head to give off a friendly hand gesture that it was 'fine' that she had tripped over him.

Although rather than returning to his meditation, the lion Faunus retrieved his scroll once more from his pocket, this time to check upon the time only to find that he had been out of it for a mere several minutes at most and still, there were no signs of Beacon Academy nor any staff to come meet everyone. "What's going on? How long must we wait?...Is this supposed to be some kind of test, is someone late?" Questioning while his gaze had been locked upon his scroll's screen the entirety of the time. Without warning, while he had stared at the screen which had nothing more than the time on it, the device would sudden begin vibrating in his palm as two buttons showed up and the name 'Alexander Yoshimitsu' was shown on the front of the screen. The two buttons were to either reject or accept the call. Staring at the name, Shujin squeezed the scroll almost to the point as though he were planning on shattering in it his grip. How dare he call, after everything, after all those lies.

Luckily, before he could snap the scroll in two, a male voice speaking up caused Shujin to raise his head and turn over towards the source of the voice. Yet another male, this one seemed rather straight forward to greet and introduce himself to the trio before stating the obvious that they all appeared 'lost'. While Shujin would normally stay silent in this situation, maybe asking some questions amongst the others would get some sort of answers out as to what was going on. "Yeah, it appears so. Did you..get the same coordinates?" As he questioned the greeted male known as Weldon, he raised up his own scroll to show the coordinates and message that he received.

Nula Aquila
Interactions:
Pumpkid Pumpkid Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread & Jumping Fish Jumping Fish
Mentions: EldridSmith EldridSmith

1677888209070.png
Her hands were embraced by the grace of Sangriella Marigold. Her voice of reassurance and serenity had composed Nula's fidgeting hands. A girl, a Horned Faunus to be exact, rests herself under the same tree. She didn't need her glasses to see that the new girl has rather, overpacked. her pale cheeks were fading into a light pastel pink. "M-my name is--" She froze upon another voice ranging in.

Slowly she turns her head back. There, she could not mistake such features. It was Asher Cobalt in the flesh. Now taller than when she last saw him. Fully aware of her situation with Sangriella. Nula's face grew ever more anxious than before, now that a familiar face is here and not one she expected. "Yes, I'm Nula... Nula Ag-- Nula Aquila. It's very nice to meet you." Shaking Sangriella's hands. Tugging the striped collar of her green varsity jacket as she looks back to the giant Faunus.

"This is my, friend. L-like just friend! He-he's a schoolmate back in Signal Academy... He's... Helpful. Ijustdidn'texpecthimtobeherebuthatsalright." Despite her efforts of increasing voice volume and chin-up posture. This quickly fell back after her poor introduction to the guy. This also explains why Nula's green jacket has the letter S written in a cool way, on the left, front side. Students were gathering left and right, one even descending from a skydive. She had a concerned face about that one. She would only hide behind Sangriella (as being the nearest body to hide behind) as the tailed Faunus was yanked down from the tree by the same girl who had just forgiven her for sneezing germed petals. She took a deep breath as she still hid behind Sangriella.

"Uh-umm Excuse me. Pardon me. I followed the map coordinates, here. Right here. Beacon suppose to be here... Right?" Announcing to those gathered by the tree. "Everyone... Is here for Beacon... Right?" Her voice sounded more cramped and smaller.

Last edited:
1677903978377.png
Opal Morningstar
interaction: Karcen Karcen
Opal was running a little late she'd spent way too long making sure she had everything suitcases stuff and all the snake faunus long tail slithering along behind her as she made it to where everyone else was gathering.. yet there was no school.. no nothing just people gathered around looking in abject confusion or chatting she'd tilt her head expression filled with worry. "is this a prank or some hazing ritual ... why did I get told about this" shed say with worry her long tail flicking about and accidentally bonking into a girl.. partly wrapping around them.. Opal realized this rushed over and almost tripped on her own hair she normally wasn't this clumsy but today she was a total hot mess and sorta ran into mysta almost "sorry sorry.. about the tail and everything ugh the school not even here todays just been a total shit show im sorry"

Myst Teal

Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
__io_code_vein_drawn_by_tarutaru_yamaoka__sample-b563029f3fbf0c720bbeaee7a50c1b97.jpg

Myst had been making her way to the invisible Academy sure that it was here. everything said it should be here, everything but her eyes. Well her other sense also didn't detect the building,. but she likely wasn't actually close enough to touch the building that had been rendered invisible. This took up most of Myst's concentration as she didn't want to find the building by running into it or by tripping on the stairs. She couldn't trust her eyes and yet she needed them to make she she didn't somehow go off course and end up walking off the cliff or something like that. It was in truth a delicate balance to make sure your steps were sure while being uncertain if they were even as your eyes told you everything was a flat plane. Other had gone to talk or relax it seemed deciding to just take it easy until the deception was revealed.

So engrossed by her search for the unseen was Myst that she didn't feel the thing tap her until it wrapped around one of her shins and almost tripped her. Myst staggered and threatened to topple over but caught herself and regained her balance before it was fully lost. This was one of the things she had feared, tripping over the unseen, but as she looked down and saw a tail, and looked back up to a girl taller her her she realized the only one that hadn't seen something was her. As she spoke Myst fully registered the situation, and just how nervous the taller girl seemed. Lost of people seemed nervous, but Myst honestly wasn't and her mind floated a bit as she looked down and saw the golden scales before looking up again as the girl fished speaking.

Myst found herself acting without much thought, which wasn't exactly uncommon, and with a finger tapped the nervous snake girls' nose " Boop" She said her tone and smile easily giving the impression she was half in a dream as she once more looked to the girls' tail " You have a pretty tail" she continued the gold really was a pretty color. What she said had no connection to anything the girl said and almost made it seem she had forgotten the almost getting tripped. " It's there" Myst said now pointing off to the side tthat would have been the direction she would be walking if not for almost getting tripped. " Always is " She continued her words making perfect sense to her, but not doubt lacking in a lot of context Myst tended to think was obvious. There was oonly one topic one missing thing that anyone could be looking for, but Myst didn't realize others might focus on her words and not the situation and her words and know to mix them.

1b3118d0a6179a031d726838a116e9e0.jpg
Zeki was orienting himself when suddenly someone slammed straight into his back causing him to instinctively turn around to and grab them to steady himself and them. However the person was a tad taller than he expected so he didn't end up grabbing the shoulders but instead between the hips and chest... dangerously close on a first encounter... wait... "Yuuki?!" He inquires entirely surprised. He didn't expect her to be here at all. Weldon then introduced himself turning his attention away from Yuuki, in his surprise he quite forgot to let go. "Oh I'm Zeki Myron... and yeah I also got the coordinates for here." He says his face still clearly processing the entire situation, especially with Yuuki being there.
Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Flintstone Flintstone Nothingness Nothingness (Sorry it's short, not much to go off of RN)

Sangriella Marigold
Interactions
: Soliel Jumping Fish Jumping Fish Nula Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre / Mentions: Zeki EldridSmith EldridSmith Asher Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
1934d8ea49a960c6002536708da6c2e9.jpgA yelp of pain echoes, and what was connected to the fuzzy rope. Whatever it was falls off the tree, gracefully sticking the landing. The rope that tickled Sangriella was in fact the tail of a faunus boy. Rather than be upset, the boy mirrors Sangriella's stunned expression before casually approaching to greet everyone as "Soleil Raes".

Halfway through, some dude in a parachute hollers from above, and directs a special greeting towards Sangriella. She knits her brows in confusion then snapping her attention to Soleil's question in terms of waking him up. Sangriella sheepishly rubs the back of her hooded head. "That would be me. Sorry about that. I had no idea it was your tail or even a tail for that matter." She internally cringes at herself then says, "Um, I'm Sangriella Marigold. It's a pleasure to meet you, although we could have met under better circumstances."

'I'm rambling again.'
She internalized with utter dread. Thankfully Nula piped up on the matter of locating the school, yet she once again stumbles on her words. Sangriella beams at the girl. "Oh, yeah! I have the same coordinates and it lead me here." Her violet eyes scan the area filled with more and more students. "This is definitely the place. Why else would there be a crowd? I'm assuming this must be some sort of gathering before the main event." She crosses her arms over her chest pensively. "The question is why?"

1677757758326.png

Asher Cobalt
interaction: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Pumpkid Pumpkid Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Jumping Fish Jumping Fish
”yeah me and Nula go way back I’m surprised to see you here!” Asher replied with a jovial inflection to his voice. “but nice to meet you as well miss marigold, seems we’ve got a rather unquie mix of student standing in the middle of nowhere hey?” He’d comment with a small smirk seeing another student parachute in was surprising but interesting enough to say the least. That when he looked down waving to the cat faunus that had just been woken up by a tug to his tail. “Ello there catching some sleep in the sun i see, oh you probably missed the introduction then Asher cobalt nice to meet you mr Reas“ Asher once again commented looking around for a moment head lean against the huge sword he’d been idly holding in one arm and hummed. “if I where to guess why we are here it might just be a pick up location.. or some kind of hazing thing though I can’t be sure perhaps to protect beacon it’s not where it’s advertised“

1677987137313.pngBuc Irons
This was most definitely the place to be, except there was absolutely nothing there. Which, if you asked Buc, was kind of weird. Like, he had done it a couple times for an underground concert, telling people to go out in the middle of no where and to get ready to rock, but that was different. For starters, he wasn't a massive and prestigious school for future Huntsman. How they could've screwed this up was anyone's guess, but whoever had done it had no doubt been chewed out for it, if not outright fired. But then, you'd think they'd have put someone here to redirect the incoming students to where the school actually was.

Buc resolved to figure out the problem. But he refused to do so standing and carrying his things. So he found a nice open spot and dropped all of his things down, before plopping down himself. Pulling out his scroll, he pours over the coordinates, those were good, and identifying any noticeable landmarks, which also checked out annoyingly enough. So he just sat there, looking dumbstruck at his scroll telling him he was in the right place at the right time and that there should have been a school there.

Last edited:
Rosalia Aureliano

A9D9A5DA-DA55-47B1-929C-486FF8B9E149.jpeg

A bullhead would fly down from the clouds, landing down near the missing school building, a single short figure would step out of the aerial vehicle. Walking outwards in a dignified manner while dragging a large metal suitcase behind her. With a simple two knocks on the side of the bullhead sent it off as the resulting air blew through her hair as the bullhead flew away.

Looking at the nonexistent building, Violeta gave a simple shrug as if the entire campus seemly didn’t get up and walked. The mafia heiress took out a pocket watch before casually checking the time. She neither stood out due to her calm demeanor, nor did she blend into the background either.

YuBhSgVIFg_IsOpS19sTGsNZAAMroDEXLyzZitvS-OWpxXmYcN4Eu5twVxmOqW2mo44IpfILR6tP8qVA5EZ8u5MgLvR4fI_3qYQccFRQAKRt6T1S-3eWAFibGzr1jxR3k4gWF9F82fCnB3yNl9lvjhk
Looking over the girl who pulled his tail, Soleil saw that she did look remorseful at having pulled his tail. He’d just have to pick his resting points with more consideration in the future, it seemed. Shaking his head, he replied, “It’s fine, you didn’t mean to do it. Sangriella, is it? That’s a nice name.”

It reminded him of the time his sister Yvonne brought a bowl of sangria to a family dinner. Without telling him that sangrias were made with red wine. Being yanked out of a tree is certainly better than waking up, hanging upside down, from a tree, while having a splitting hangover, I suppose. The memory alone made him shiver. School would probably - definitely - be better than living with his siblings.

Facing the tall guy holding an equally massive sword, Soleil gave a small wave back. “Nice to meet you Mr Cobalt. Do you mind if I call you Asher? You can refer to me as Soleil. Mr. Raes makes me feel like my father.”

He wasn’t a fan of his full name, since it always reminded him that his name was a really bad pun. Soleil Raes? A sunrise pun of all things? That’s just cheesy.

Looking at the small girl hiding behind Sangriella, Soleil gave a small smile to the shy student. “So your name’s Nula? Apologies if I startled you. It’s nice to meet you.”

When they brought up the topic of the strange assembly point, Soleil listened to their points. It is strange that they would tell us to gather somewhere and just, not show up. “This is probably a pick-up point of sorts. Someone will probably show up when all the students are here. It wouldn't make much sense otherwise.”

The possibility of a “hazing”, though… I’d rather not. The possibility of a fight breaking out only made him more aware of Vigil’s weight in his bag.

Interactions: Sangriella Pumpkid Pumpkid Asher Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Nula Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre May Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Last edited:
bd626a424709dcd93809c5a189dc9be3.jpg As the students gathered, Blanche has been monitoring them from a safe distance within the shield dome using a spy glass. He tries to decipher what each student is saying causing him to voice over some of them. For instance, the girl who had tripped, and fallen into the arms of a boy who says, "it's you. The girl of my dreams."
Blanche turns to the girl to voice her in the most squeakest voice he could muster. "Yes, it is I, and I have longed to be in your arms. You smell like shit and piss covered in cocoa. My favorite." As Weldon enters the scene Blanche voices, "hey let me be the third wheel in your threesome."

Blanche shifts his attention to the people around the tree. "What in the hell is going on over there? Are they trying to do a summoning ritual? That poor little girl is gonna be the sacrifice the way she's shitting he pants right now."

"What are you babbling on about?" Jade joins the principal on his little game.

"Ah, there you are my dear. Did you finish the job?" Jade gives the man a curt nod. "Splendid! Let us introduce ourselves to the kids, shall we?"

The blonde pockets the spyglass prior to shutting off the barrier to unveil the school in all it's glory. The coordinates were on point with a minor detail omitted to everyone for this precise moment. Blanche approaches the garden and clears his throat. "Hello, and welcome all to Beacon Academy! It's so wonderful to see new faces. I am glad all of you recommended have accepted to sell your souls to me-err I mean accepted to enhance your potential." Blanche bows as a greeting. "I am your principal, Blanche Vos, and the tiger at my side is our mascot Snow. She's my beloved friend so she won't bite unless I tell her to." He giggled. "You must be curious as to how or why the building was incognito. Simple, we have beacons scattered throughout the area. It not only hides the school, but prevents any enemy from attacking." He explained.

"Now, before you are given lodging, I must ask you to participate in a quick course where you will run on the track field, and jump through obstacles." He points to the field on his left covered in general obstacles as though they were in the military. "Halfway through you will have to dress up, shasay down a runway and pose for the camera then proceed through the course by crawling under barbwire and hopping over a wall and end to finishing line. Any questions? No? Then get moving!" He pulls out a whistle and blows on it marking the start of the first objective.

1677903978377.png

Opal Morningstar
interaction: Karcen Karcen
the boop on her nose made Opal sneeze a little looking around for the source of it she'd find it to be a girl in front of her.. "oh um.. yeah... boop.." she'd say with an awkward expression Opal blushing hard. it got even worse when her tail was complemented "oh damn i thank I mean its not much just golden i .. um hi im opal.. hey." she'd fumble through her words unable to think straight her tail wrapping around her body in shear embarrassment "your not mad about it i ok thanks" she'd manage to clam herself down letting out a long deep sigh however this was when the principle just kinda appeared and the school.”oh wow that was convenient!” She’d exclaim listening to vos She nodded, “ok got it won’t disappoint then!” She’d already running toward the field or well sorta running and slithering with how her tail was.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Shujin Yagami
Interactions || NPCs
Mentions || Flintstone Flintstone Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage EldridSmith EldridSmith Pumpkid Pumpkid

While standing there waiting for a response from any of the trio regarding whether or not any of them had received the same coordinates that he had gotten on his scroll following the message that invited them here, the only one to respond soon enough just so happened to had been the male that the female stranger that had tripped over Shujin had pressed into. Following his response, even if his attention had been focused onto that of Weldon at the time, he had gave his own greetings in the process. The other male stranger appeared to be called 'Zeki Myron' and one could only assume the female's name was 'Yuuki' considering that was what this same male had called the female stranger moments before.

Mere seconds passed and suddenly the most unexpected thing had occurred, as the sounds of static filled Shujin's ears, causing them to twitch ever so slightly. The surroundings had began to distort ever so slightly until the sights of large structures began to come into view, the once empty large field had now been replaced with a large grass courtyard with large buildings all around, Beacon tower had suddenly appeared out of nowhere followed by the entirety of the academy. Standing in shock and confusion, Shujin turned in circles to take in the view of the massive academy that everyone had been standing within the entire time.
His shock lasted another few moments only to have his attention redirected once another voice had spoken up. Turning his attention towards the source of the new voice, it seemed to belong to that of another male who had a large white tiger who stood by his side. The man introduced himself as the Principle/Headmaster of the academy and that the tiger was the academy's mascot.

As the Headmaster explained the situation as to why the academy hadn't been seen until now due to electronic beacons nearby that seemed to somehow both protect the academy from damage as well as hide it in the process, Shujin took a moment to ponder on the thought of how such a thing would be possible. 'Hm, the beacons must connect to one another and emit some sort of field that creates a barrier over the academy...though, to have such technology to be able to also perform a cloaking field on top of that...hm, this almost rivals that of Atlas'..' As his thoughts wandered, Shujin hadn't taken mind of the rest of the Headmaster's instructions, only catching onto the last bits about needing to climb over a wall and cross the finish line.

Confused on what this meant, the sudden sight of students sprinting off all in the same direction soon had Shujin direct his gaze towards what appeared to had been a rather large obstacle course. Some of the students had been pushing one another out of the way while others even showing signs of treating the course as though it were a race by attempting to sabotage others by either tripping them or attacking them in the process. The sight of what sort of challenges that awaited Shujin had the male scratch the back of his head as he reached for his duffle bag only to unzip the top and reveal the sight of a small snow leopard cub who had been fast asleep on top of a large majority of his clothing. "Yumi...Yumi...! Wake up, its time to get going.." As he called for his small feline companion, the cub had awakened with a low 'meowing' voice before she was lifted out of the duffle bag only to have Shujin remove his hooded cloak and stuff it into the bag before rezipping it shut.

Patting his shoulders lightly, Shujin made sure to make eye contact with his feline companion before Yumi instinctively helped herself up onto his back before latching her claws firmly onto his shirt. "Good girl. Hold on tight!" With that said, Shujin sprinted forward towards the course.

The first challenge had been barriers, the task was simple and the act was even easier to be able to simply leap over each obstacle. As he neared his next challenge which happened to had been monkey bars, Shujin was quick to grab onto the bars over his head while rapidly climbing his way across the large mess that was underneath him. Several of the students who did not appear to be physically able to do the challenge had fallen into the mess of acorns and pinecones only to have the glue-like paste to stick to clothing making them into larger messes than they already were aside from their sweat and mud.
The course was mere child's play to Shujin, the training he had gone through while part of the White Fang had been much more cruel and the risks were much higher than just having one's clothes dirty. While when first going through his training, he expected and indeed did fail the courses, however, after failure after failure, the bruises, scratches and scars he received from them only made him stronger and able to learn more for his future endeavors.

As much as his training had prepared him for the obstacle course; nothing could've prepared Shujin for what his next challenge was. Approaching what seemed to had been a long walkway in front of him, academy staff members approached him with a black suit jacket followed by a violet feathery scarf in hand. Holding both pieces of clothing out towards him, Shujin could only stare in utter shock as to what was expected of him. Yumi on the other hand had began to nibble onto the feathers of the scarf once it had been wrapped around Shujin's neck. "Awweh, what a cute little kitten! Would you like me to hold onto her while you go down the aisle?" As the staff member that had wrapped the scarf around Shujin's neck had taken notice of Yumi who had been hanging onto his back throughout the course, he would quickly shoot a dark glare towards the individual who even thought of touching his feline companion. "Please. Do not touch Yumi." With that said, he proceeded down the runway only to have what appeared to be more staff members, these held cameras as they motioned with their hands as though attempting to get Shujin to pose for them.

Unsure as to what they had expected of him, he simply stood in place before placing a single hand over the hilt of blade before the sound of a shutter being snapped to indicate that a photo was taken of him.
Finally, as his photo was taken and he was instructed to still be wearing the uncomfortable clothing to finish the rest of the course, he'd respond with a heavy defeated sigh before nodding and heading down through the rest of the challenges that laid before him. Apparently, the final obstacle that was in his way was to be crawling underneath barbed wire. The sight of how many of the other students were already in progress of their crawling only to see their suit jackets had been getting torn by the protruding edges of the wiring, concerned Shujin dearly for Yumi's safety upon his back.
Rather than risk her getting injuries, he'd lower her from his back before kneeling in front of the small feline. "Now, listen Yumi. I want you to go AROUND the wires, alright? I'll meet you on the other side. Remember...AROUND the wires." As the feline took in her companion's instructions, she'd sprint off to do as she was told while Shujin dropped down into a prone position before crawling underneath the wiring. As expected, the suit's back was torn to shreds as he made his way through, luckily during which time it had protected his clothing underneath as well as kept him from getting any actual injuries himself in the process.

By the time he made it onto the opposite side of the wiring, his entire frontal body had been covered in dirt from having to crawl through. Finding Yumi waiting for him patiently on the other side, Shujin nodded before helping her once more onto his back as the two made their way to the end and pass the finish line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back