• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well, if it's possible, I'd like Yuri and Nova to be on the same team, but if not, that's fine too

Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn : Well, in the teams one page back (what are the teams for now, at least) Yuri and Nova are indeed together ^^ As I mentioned, it will only be necessary to decide on the final team constellations when the teams are also formed inplay, so we still have the possibility to change teams without problems (including in the case that more players decide to join).

As it will probably take at least a bit of time (everybody has to arrive at Beacon unless they are already there, then take the test, then initiation and so on), I guess we can actually start roleplaying even without the final teams.

I will create the RP thread and link it together with this and the OOC thread. Also, you will find that my first post is started and ended with a line containing information regarding where my char is at the start/end of the thread and which chars are around him (in this case, none that matter). I have taken this post format from the other RP that I am participating in for a very long time now, which I really like as it allows everyone to immediately find out where each char is and whom he possibly interacts with. We don't have to stick to this format, but I suggest we do :xFsmile:

Sable T Team SYAN
Yuri T
Aue STR
Nova ST(R)

Spinel ST Team ???? (CSIL?)
Limerick T(R)
Isern T
Chrom RT

Sumi S Team ????
Oceanos ST
Obsidian STR
Cronan RT

We need some names.

For SUmi, Oceanos, Obsidian, and Cronan, it should be SOOC (Sock), because it makes sense at this point

How about SOOC is "soak", which derives to water ergo blue yadda yadda yadda tenuous connections are the norm in RWBY

Sable T SYAN
Yuri T
Aue STR
Nova ST(R)

Chrom RT CSIL
Spinel ST
Isern T
Limerick T(R)

Cronan RT COOS
Oceanos ST
Obsidian STR
Sumi S

This may be awkward on the part of Yuri for me, cause I'm used to him being a leader in RWBY RPs, and has an arrogant, yet leaderish personality, he was literally built off of RWBY, then to be a team leader xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back