• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Got room for another one? If my math serves me right I think you still need some people to fill another team, if not tis all good!

ToothlessEnt ToothlessEnt : I also think we still have spots left on one team!

Heterological Heterological : If you mean initiation, I think we will have to wait for everybody to be around. That is why I suggest filling the last team (meaning we would have 4 teams), then getting to that part (:

Also, the person I mentioned in recruitment should also be around soon, which means that if I am not mistaken, only 1 spot would then be left :D

Edit: I think I have to correct myself. Actually the last team is already full it seems. FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 , HerculePyro HerculePyro , ToothlessEnt ToothlessEnt , Tessa Heronstairs Tessa Heronstairs : Unless someone with two chars decides to drop one active char, only three of you will be able to fit on the last team; if all of you want to join still, someone would have to make do with using NPCs as team members. To not favor anybody, I would suggest going by the order in which you post your characters S:

Last edited:
character is the spelling (: And it is absolutely fine if you are a guy, I was talking about your character ^^

Yes indeed, according to my char list at least. Therefore as I said, I would say that the next chars to be posted get the remaining spots (which right now are 3).

ToothlessEnt ToothlessEnt : I also think we still have spots left on one team!

Heterological Heterological : If you mean initiation, I think we will have to wait for everybody to be around. That is why I suggest filling the last team (meaning we would have 4 teams), then getting to that part (:

Also, the person I mentioned in recruitment should also be around soon, which means that if I am not mistaken, only 1 spot would then be left :D

Edit: I think I have to correct myself. Actually the last team is already full it seems. FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 , HerculePyro HerculePyro , ToothlessEnt ToothlessEnt , Tessa Heronstairs Tessa Heronstairs : Unless someone with two chars decides to drop one active char, only three of you will be able to fit on the last team; if all of you want to join still, someone would have to make do with using NPCs as team members. To not favor anybody, I would suggest going by the order in which you post your characters S:
I'm fine with running with NPC's if everyone does join :)

ToothlessEnt ToothlessEnt : Ou okay, well then FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 , HerculePyro HerculePyro , you two should be good with the team slots!

I do want to mention something though: Frostbite, I just wanted to remind you that I would like everybody's posts to be understandable and not full of mistakes. Of course, some misspelled words are not a problem (:
@all: Please do produce posts of a somewhat substantial length. As I also stated in the recruitment chat, this is not supposed to be a collection of two-liners (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back