• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Only raine can go through her own portals. She can put them on air as well so doesn't need to be the shield.
I think his one trait is the retractable claws cause thats what the wiki says.

Oof. So much for me posting when I woke up. :-_-lines: I'll start working on one now.

So now we have 3 teleporters, 2 of whom use portals. I will say though, a teleporting tank is a new one.

Ian Temero Ian Temero : For clarification, can Lilith's portals be used by others than her?

HerculePyro HerculePyro : I don't suppose Rain's portals are orange and blue and only limited to moonstone-surfaces though, are they? 😂 (Unless you took your inspiration from somewhere else...)

ToothlessEnt ToothlessEnt : Interesting semblance!

@all who have not posted yet: Could you please upload a post sometime soon? So that we can get started with the actual RP ^^ Someone could also write Ozpin's speech and then of course there will be the night where all sleep in the hall; so if sb wants some more interactions between chars, that would be another chance ^^

Also, if I am not completely mistaken, everyone has uploaded their chars now? That would mean that actually, we now have a perfect 16 PCs or 4 teams! I will later have another look at the team constellations (:

@Ian Temero: For clarification, can Lilith's portals be used by others than her
Huh, haven't really thought about it.
Probably? Not that she'd be comfortable letting others walk through what is essentially an extension of her soul. (That has got to feel weird)

Ian Temero Ian Temero : For clarification, can Lilith's portals be used by others than her?

HerculePyro HerculePyro : I don't suppose Rain's portals are orange and blue and only limited to moonstone-surfaces though, are they? 😂 (Unless you took your inspiration from somewhere else...)

ToothlessEnt ToothlessEnt : Interesting semblance!

@all who have not posted yet: Could you please upload a post sometime soon? So that we can get started with the actual RP ^^ Someone could also write Ozpin's speech and then of course there will be the night where all sleep in the hall; so if sb wants some more interactions between chars, that would be another chance ^^

Also, if I am not completely mistaken, everyone has uploaded their chars now? That would mean that actually, we now have a perfect 16 PCs or 4 teams! I will later have another look at the team constellations (:
Oh I figured I’d need to get approved before I could post.
No her power is actually derived from my interpretation of the gates to the underworld. They’re more like those old double doors you see on western pubs, but on random surfaces and sorta spectrally. Though portal is a good way to look at how they can work. Thinking on it it could also act as a strong shield, open gate was a portal closed gate was a shield.

Wait so there are three teleported? Damn...i only noticed me and shatter step. I can reworkher semblance a bit if you’d like.

Um well, then take this as your char being approved 😂 Ah okay, interesting! From the description, it did sound a lot like portal (: And I also don't mind having several teleporters, it is rather your decision whether you are fine with having a similar semblance to some other chars

I also uploaded pics of Scylla and Charybdis to my char sheet; I might change them a bit, though, still work in progress :'D

Ok so the fact that the shy cats semblance is basically the same as raines (from what I can tell, cept for raines looking like a door) I've changed Raines.

Ayyy
Sorry, but I think I'll drop off. It's become quite clear that most of you guys are around when I'm not available, and some of the important decisions(including the teams, though I do not have any objection about it) happen when I'm gone. Not to mention the posting frequency seems to be quite high at the same point of the day.
I'd love to stay around, but I'm feeling less motivated due to the less amount of free time I have on my side and the general lack of motivation I'm feeling these days.
Sorry guys.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I was just moving the chars back and forth to try and come up with somewhat good team names! I also can assure you that it is really not necessary for you to drop out because of time reasons. I noted myself that most people are in the middle of the day when for me, it is already evening/night and I am going to bed. And I did state directly at recruitment that you do not need to put a gigantic amout of time into the RP; if you can manage to post once a day (or even every second day), that is absolutely fine by me! I am not sure myself how much time I will have in the next weeks due to uni! RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Okay, so I haven't received any message from you. Did you write to someone else? And either way, could you please just write if you are still interested in the RP? I think I am talking for everybody when I say that we really would like to get started soon...

ya i am i'm trying to figure out what to write so if you had suggestions for a name or something I would be gratefull plus i'v been doing school work all day so ya i'm working on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back