• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Mantle Menace OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
3c7d3c6034e1177b2b545dd9af3e3bc0eb4239d0_hq.jpg

Commence the plotting, shipping, memes, chatting, smoking, and joking.

Tanner doesn't smoke though.

His first and only cigarette was lit up while he just got done installing the Firebrand reactor and it wasn't quite so empty of fuel as was first promised. Took weeks for his eyebrows to grow back.

Sure you can start, but I want to make a few changes to my CS? I've been thinking to de-age Tanner, to make him the young buck fresh out of Beacon. Would mean nerfs to Ratio. Delete siege mode, less treads (therefore easier to immobilize).

Also doesn't have a relation yet, as that would then happen in the middle of these Vytal Festival games. Or you know, when the inevitable Mantle strike force starts to shoot up the city.

Sure you can start, but I want to make a few changes to my CS? I've been thinking to de-age Tanner, to make him the young buck fresh out of Beacon. Would mean nerfs to Ratio. Delete siege mode, less treads (therefore easier to immobilize).

Also doesn't have a relation yet, as that would then happen in the middle of these Vytal Festival games. Or you know, when the inevitable Mantle strike force starts to shoot up the city.
I understood the first part, what do you mean doesn’t have a relation yet?

I understood the first part, what do you mean doesn’t have a relation yet?
Part of his current backstory is that he's going steady and his development plan is he wants to get married.

In the revision that would change. I don't know how that affects any plot plans you had written up in the meantime.

Part of his current backstory is that he's going steady and his development plan is he wants to get married.

In the revision that would change. I don't know how that affects any plot plans you had written up in the meantime.
I hadn’t written any for that specific thing yet so it’s fine

Messaged Cthudiepie since both Brae and Rhyme studied at Haven and are about the same age so probably knew each other, I thought it'd be cool to take it a step further and make it so they used to be in the same team. Gives an extra lil dynamic to the group and already kinda works since Brae's team was BERY (so there's already an 'R' in it aha). Just checking that'd be fine as far as plot goes? =)

Messaged Cthudiepie since both Brae and Rhyme studied at Haven and are about the same age so probably knew each other, I thought it'd be cool to take it a step further and make it so they used to be in the same team. Gives an extra lil dynamic to the group and already kinda works since Brae's team was BERY (so there's already an 'R' in it aha). Just checking that'd be fine as far as plot goes? =)
Of course it is

Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire updated the sheet, check it again?

The team is just NPC's free for everyone to do with as they wish, can be used as redshirts if need be (though this will traumatise Tanner).

Waaaaaat

Adam edgelord McMemekatana is a good guy?

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm handling the civilian evac for just a single section of the stadium. I presume other teams/players are handling the other sections, as we cannot be everywhere at once.

Last edited:
Waaaaaat

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm handling the civilian evac for just a single section of the stadium. I presume other teams/players are handling the other sections, as we cannot be everywhere at once.
I sHAll HeRAlD ThE SkIES

Anyway, Posted~

Waaaaaat

Keep your eyes peeled it only gets crazier

Is there a character cap?

REALLY, really hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back