• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Dawn OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think you missed Azurian Dream Azurian Dream !

That aside, is it known knowledge that the Grimm have become more dangerous and aggressive or is this something our characters will realize for themselves?

Good point, also it's very good to see you again 😩🤌 I wondered when I'd be able to run into ya and Emp again
Well, hasn't really been many rp's where we would run across one another, hasn't really been many as of late that interest me in the slightest.

Well, hasn't really been many rp's where we would run across one another, hasn't really been many as of late that interest me in the slightest.
HONESTLY! The quality or plot itself hasn't stood out. I'm surprised I even spotted this and immediately was like "Lets jump on this before I regret it and wait another few months for another good rp to pop up."

Oh yeah, you and TS may want the discord link, I'll just DM it to yah, dunno if I can just post it here.

Last edited:
Finally finished my character. If anybody has any issues or criticism of it, please let me know.

Hi! Just letting you know officially that I am still working on a cs to potentially be accepted after I'm done with it tonight ^_^

Update: Now done with the CS, let me know if I should change anything and I will happily do so.

JuniperBoi JuniperBoi @Pacificus @Karcen @EmperorsChosen RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Megilagor Megilagor Tiguidi Tiguidi Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre @Neptunes_Beard Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu TreasureSniper TreasureSniper @DaleyDblDose @natsukashii
Azurian Dream Azurian Dream Britt-21 Britt-21 FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes Maeve Valor Maeve Valor MangoGoGo MangoGoGo

The first post is up.

So here's the plan. The first couple of posts should consist of our characters arriving at Beacon and interacting a bit. They'll then head the the schools training arena where they think the entrance ceremony will be held.

Once they make their way there however, they'll be met by the principal who sends them to the Beacon Cliffs where he'll then surprise them with the fact that they're actually about to undertake the initiation immediately (since the surprise element will better mimic real world situations).

The principal will then hold a short speech, send the students flying to the emerald forest and then we'll take it from there. Sounds good?

Maeve Valor Maeve Valor
Your character looks great and is accepted.

MangoGoGo MangoGoGo
Can't say that I'm the biggest fan of a weapon being capable of turning into any form of weapon it wants.

I'm just a bit worried that it'll make your character too capable of handling any and all combat situations in a way the other characters aren't.

Will make a post either today or tomorrow. But most probably tomorrow cause today im barely awake.

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395
Some quick notes regarding your character, sorry I'm a bit late.

Faunus are based on real-life animals, so a dragon faunus won't work. I'm also a bit iffy on having your character's faunus trait grant near impenetrable skin.

Also, am I interpretating the character right if I say that he has not unlocked his aura yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back