• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Dawn (Closed)

Do you want an OOC Discord?

• Total voters

Fairfax

In this roleplay players will play as new students at Beacon Academy, training to be the next generation of Huntsmen.

The Academy training, however, is soon interrupted. An unexpected surge in Grimm attacks - bolder, stronger and more frequent - tests the preparedness of the students. The world outside the academy walls is becoming increasingly dangerous and nobody seems to understand why.

To add to the unease, the White Fang, the notorious Faunus rights group, has fallen strangely silent, something which is completely out of character for the usually brazen group. Rumors circulate that something big is brewing, a scheme that could potentially disrupt the peace in Remnant.

At the same time, smaller dust mines around Vale begin to report mysterious and concerning incidents. Reports of workers disappearing, unexpected equipment failure, and of dust behaving unpredictably are spreading alarm amongst the kingdoms and driving up the price dust.

Faced with an ever-growing number of threats, the students must step out of their classroom comfort zone sooner than anticipated. Will they unravel the mysteries and navigate the trials to become true Huntsmen, or will the increasing threats prove too much for them?

FAQ

Are multiple characters allowed?Yes, at the start of the roleplay each player can make up to two characters each.

Will there be a Discord?Probably not. I kind of dislike OOC Discord for a number of reasons but I'd be willing to create one if the majority of people who expresses interest in this idea wanted one.

What would the posting requirements be?Two paragraphs once a week.

Ok, great. I'll have an OOC and a CS up tomorrow.

Also, I should probably have clarified that even if I end up creating an OOC Discord, it will in no way be mandatory to join.

i cant say im not interested after all rwby is my quilty pleasure.

I've never done a group RP before but I've been wanting to do a RWBY RP for a while are you still open for more people?

Hmmm, I wonder if I should curse this RP with my presence.

If you're still open that is.
I've never done a group RP before but I've been wanting to do a RWBY RP for a while are you still open for more people?
Unless boss says otherwise as far as I know we are open and two sheets would give us 4 teams of four. Though with the deadline sheets were needed today.

Fairfax Fairfax Though I rather the words on what I'm saying come from the horse's mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back