• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY-Glaucous Academy

'So this guy name Thule Akeley worked part time at a farm out of country?' Evan does a full body check on the guy, "Hmm."

"What about you, buddy? What's your story?" Evan was a bit taken back about how eager he was about knowing his past.

He watches another man walk up to them.
'Well this is a bit awkward and what's with these guys?'

"Uh well my name is Evan Esther." Evan starts, he points to his bow behind him "This is a family heirloom and it has been passed down to me, dates back all the way to the dark ages." Giving a brief history of his bow he then talk about himself.

"I came from a family of hunters and I was born into it I guess." Evan tries keeping his backstory a bit low because of his family name Esther. The Esthers aren't really well known unless you worked with criminal organization, his family name pops up here and there sometimes being a threat, but not too much where everyone would know it.

@Diavolo @SkippyGranola @CallSign

Last edited by a moderator:

4bdrgCP.png

Robot... Atlas... suspcious

Aphrodi-afuro-terumi-aphrodi-25865993-600-750.jpg

Name :: Verde Strauss

Team :: Not applicable.

Current Location :: Dining hall.

34a8fadcc7739cb110ba0b282ccc9fcc3d476bef.png

"Seriously? Did she literally just respond to the grotesque mongre-" Biting his lip for a moment, he had let a little bit more of his unsavory attitude escape his steel trap of a mind. Verde had only said it loud enough for perhaps Mibu to hear. Now now, he couldn't talk like that just yet; he had to dig his roots in the community first, just so no one would try something stupid against him of course. Though out of the corner of the room he saw another group amassing, as if they were forming their own clique. Though the person at the head who seemingly had started their gathering was catching a foul glare from Verde just for a moment. With the click of his tongue he finally came back to his reality and heard a sassy remark. Slowly his right eye began to twitch, he wanted to say something back, but no. "W-Well that's nice to hear my friend, I'm glad that you think so." Of course this didn't sound genuine, instead it sounded as forced as possible.

"Why am I curious you ask? Well Mr. Kori, I like to know people, I consider the strongest weapon knowledge." Verde got a little dark for a moment, his voice deepening and sounding a little more threatening than before. But within seconds his stature brightened back in the luxurious smile from before, "I think it might be best for us all to sit down, would you mind explaining yourself next Hollywood? And perhaps after you Lily, it could be either really. There is no specific order I require you to correspond" The way Verde talked sounded very natural, as if he just had a natural shine to him that radiated kindness and affection, and showed that he truly cared. Though that was quite the opposite.

Looking to Lily he gave a kind smile, "You are a Faunus as well? I did not expect that, most of our kind tend to hide themselves from the public. I give you praise for not being a coward." Verde was a nice guy, but he didn't give out praise lightly; so when he did, he meant it. "I was more fortunate than most, my father owns a rather large company within the Atlas territory, also having a lot to do with the robots being built for their current military. But that's just his company backing and paying for the material, our family has a different type of business." As said before, knowledge was the most important tool in the current situation. Therefore he needed to be sure not to give away too much of his general back story. After all, he didn't want people to sit in their garage with this knowledge.

Once the robot stated it's name and where it had originated from it had caused Verde to become a little more serious in the situation. They might of noticed he carefree attitude change to a more solemn one for a few moments. 'Why would Atlas send a robot to this school?' he though to himself, this was just within his head though. Shaking it off once again his face had softened with a smile, "Nice to meet you Crimson, I further apologize for my further rudeness for speaking out of turn when you had clearly asked Mr. Kori here." Verde moved on from the topic of Crimson, he didn't want to further press her for questions, not now at least. If this robot was some form of enemy in the future then he would deal with it then. He might of seemed a little stuck up, but in the end he really was just a teenager like the others around him. Well, except for the robot of course.

Verde was about to move onto another topic as his previous statement had been said while Crimson was giggling, and then he heard her ending, it was if they'd like to be friends. Verde immediately responded with a smile and a nod,
"Why of course! I'd love to be friends with you, all of you of course. If we are friends then I shall not call any of you with a title, rather than just by your name. If that's fine of course, I'd like to ask you to do the same and just call me Verde." ii Slowly he looked around to see if any others would be responding to Crimson's gesture of friendship. To Verde it was truly astonishing, the fact that a robot could feel human emotions such as companionship. And even if artificially made, if they felt like a human would than they truly deserved to be treated as one would treat a human.

"Anyone know who this Lupin fellow is? I mean I suppose not, I figure most of you have about the same general knowledge as I do. This enigma has piqued my curiosity, why not come and meet us himself? Or herself? I never paid attention to the Ember woman, I wouldn't know if she refereed to it's gender just yet." Verde looked around the table as well as slipping an eye to the other table, why hadn't they just joined them? Shaking the idea out of his head he just went to finish what he was previously stating, "I'm just curious I guess. Isn't anyone else... you know... wondering why there is so much secrecy?"

@Yehovah @Mystery Box @Lockett @NekoChanBo

After ten seconds of empty silence, Charles grasped the thread of conversation and began running with it.

"Well I suppose I'll add in my story. Well I suppose there isn't much of it to tell, I was born in Vale and lived there my whole life. My father was a baker and I always figured I was going to inhereit the shop. I only made the claws of Ulthar on a whim. I am rather excited to go here though, the campus is a bit big for the student body I will admit."

Charles smiles at Evan, "A family of hunters? That must be a bit stressfull, knowing you have to live to their expectations in such a dangerous job. But the honor it has must be nice."

With a quick nod to Erich, Charles returns to silence.

Erich interpreted Charles' nod as a prompt to provide his own backstory. Though he wasn't keen on talking about himself, the others had already given theirs, so it wouldn't be right to just not say anything. He set his case down beside him, then began to tell his story.

Erich held his left arm horizontally at chest level, then slowly raised his right fist over it. He then pointed to himself with both hands, bringing his thumbs to his shoulders. He covered his eyes with his left hand, wiggling the fingers of his right hand under his chin. He placed his hands on the right side of his head, which he tilted, and closed his eyes. He kicked the case at his side and it opened, revealing his violin; he raised it to his chin and played three notes: one long, haunting, and rising in volume, followed by two short, sharp, and harsh, altogether sounding like a word:

"aaaaaAAAAAAA - za - thoth!"

Erich quickly placed the violin back in its case before continuing. He placed his hands on his chest, then swept them forward and outward, bringing his elbows to his sides. He raised his left hand, thumb and forefinger together, and swung his right hand to "hit" it twice. He moved his left hand out as he had when he'd held his violin and moved his right hand back and forth gracefully between his left hand and his shoulder. He brought his hands back to the right side of his face, eyes closed and head tilted. He brought his clasped hands to his chest and looked upward.

After a moment of holding this last pose, he sat down in his seat again and looked expectantly at the group, wondering who would speak next.

@SkippyGranola @Diavolo @GardinOfEden

//DATA BANKS... LOADING. REBOOT IN PROGRESS> SYSTEMS OPTIMISED: __POWER ON__//

...It was dark that night...
"H-Hey guys... I think she's waking up?..." ...It was the first time I ever truely 'felt' something… "What!? that's impossible! We've had her shut off since yesterday, she doesn't even have a manual over-ride!” ...but they didn't seem too like me... "B-But look at her... her eyes opened." ...They said I was broken... "Probably just a glitch in the system. Turn the power off and on or something, I don't have time for something like her right now." ...They didn't care... "Yes, Sir." ...They followed orders just like I was supposed too... "Listen... I'm sorry..." ...They told lies.

...Then one day?..."We did it men! We've completed her! The latest model of combat Robot. Not only that but she has a complete human design, perfect for undercover missions." ...I could hear them cheer... "Not only that but she's programmed with fully-functional emotion processors, able to input emotions and gestures, making her the first Model able to actually learn." ...I seemed like such an achievement... "And For her first mission, she's going to be entering that anomaly of an academy." ...I felt needed, proud... "But sir, no ones been accepted...." ...I felt important... "Yes, but she didn't apply... she was the one who was invited." ...But, Nothing they said made sense... "A Robot?... invited to an academy?..." ...It all sounded like gibberish... "Yes. It appears someone has discovered our plans. She'll be our Scout for now. Let's all Welcome her shall we? Introducing the furthest technical advancement thus far, Sakura." ...but. That didn't matter, I was happy.

--///PRESENT///--

The Short, Pale faced teenager stepped onto the airship, a wide and foolish grin stretched across her face as she looked around it in awe, poking this and that and barely staying in one place for more than a minute, eventually sitting down and kicking her legs back and forth playfully, she looked out of place no matter how many people climbed on... she always stood out, suddenly a voice could be heard and she frantically searched around for it's location before spotting the hologram curiously.

"Welcome students i'm glad to see you have all made it, now just incase anyone who isn't meant to be here is I'm going to call out a list of names if you hear your name quickly stand up or do something to indicate you are here but before I start any question?"

She listened, nodding in response as if the transmission expected some sort of response, as the screens lit up she hesitated before standing and slowly making her way over too one, fastening her satchel too her side and taking a deep breath as she came face to face with the screen, slowly she reached one finger towards it, turning her head away with tightly closed eyes as she touched it with one index finger, an image of her appearing on the board with a tick, which, once she spotted causing her too let out a massive sigh of relief as she sat back down in her seat, still seeming nervous
'that.... could've been bad...' she thought blankly too herself, once again the hologram spoke and introduced herself too them as someone called... Ember?... Sakura simply shrugged the name off after saving it too her data banks.

As they landed she practically jumped off the aircraft, spotting the no-longer hologram lady she rushed over cheerfully before standing stiffly and listening too her speak, quickly processing the information and now jumping from foot-too-foot out of impatience
‘questions!? Why!?!~’ she whinged inside her head, an awkward smile making its way onto her now bored expression, suddenly though her attention was caught by a girl's arm turning into a blade, she stared for a moment, sifting through files in her mind and scanning as best she could without looking like a complete weirdo staring at someone for a- 'decent' amount of time. 'NO FILES DETECTED. SPECIES: NON-HUMAN, NON-FAUNUS... Loading options of robot models: ??? Model not obtainable.' she sighed as the scan finished turning her attention back to the group.

She swiftly made her way too the dining hall and sat down in the furthest corner from everyone else, staring blankly and looking rather pathetic, though her pink her made her stand out... 'a little'... too say the least about things.

A boy was shouting something about joining... tables? She shrugged and went back too getting lost in her thoughts, time passed... she wasn't sure just how much... she eventually, and overly-nervously, stood up from her table and slowly began too wander towards a group talking, her long, pink hair bouncing around behind her as she walked, she fiddled with the two daggers in her pockets, trying to work-out the best way too start interaction
'Hi!...no. Hey there!... defiantly not. umm-' her thoughts were cut-off as she tripped and fell face-first onto the floor, a loud noise that was somewhere between a 'thump' and that of when you drop something metallic onto the ground could be heard resounding throughout the hall, Sakura's face turned bright red before suddenly she jumped up, her initial programming taking over as she put up one hand in the air and with a goofy-smile and closed eyes yelled, loud enough for anyone in the entire hall too hear, "Salutations!".

Riding high on the shoulder of Dunwich Horror, Wilbur arrived in style. Of course, style didn't mean much at the moment- he was, as always, late to the party. He shrugged, jumping onto his mechanical giant's hand, then off onto the ground. He stuck the landing and gave himself a perfect 10, for lack of a better judge. Wilbur flipped open his cellphone as he walked into the school, dialing up a friend.

"Eyy, Charlie! It's me, the uh- what's the word...", he snapped his fingers and thought for a second, "Well, it's not important. Anyway, it's Wilbur. You know, that guy you talked to on the subway car with that one time? Don't ask how I got this number. Anyway, I got kinda lost and I had to walk so now I'm trying to figure what room you guys are in but all this shit looks the same to me. Help a guy out, would ya?"

@Diavolo

Evan gives a half hearted smile back to Charles.

"Oh you have no idea what my family does." Evan looks off towards the side and returns his gaze a bit weary. 'So Charles lived in the Bakery business, but why did he chose to become a hunter and he was going to inherit the shop too probably could've had a normal life.' Evan Curiously stared at Charles for a moment then broke the gaze as the other silent man gets up from his spot.

He starts off with had gestures and pulls out a violin. 'Wow is that his weapon? Well not the craziest thing I've seen.' The man starts to play his violin. 'Is he trying to tell us something about him?' Evan wonders. 'Wait do we even know his name?'

"Well okay, um did you have some sort of a rough life back then?" Evan questions the unnamed man. 'He's full of mystery and is he a mute?' Evan really doesn't know how to interpret that performance.

Just then a girl all pink, happy, and bubbly pops in the room.

"Salutations!". Evan's attention left the group and he focused on the strange girl. 'Well another one.' Evan shouldn't be one to judge though considering what he's done.

@CallSign @Diavolo @SkippyGranola

Sakura's still red face turned an even darker shade of embarrassment 'Salutations!? SALUTATIONS!? out of all the normal choices I could have done THAT is what I choose!?' she thought, awkwardly laughing as she lowered her hand slowly too her side, tucking a strand of bright-pink hair behind her ear and adjusting both her hat and satchel before turning her attention back to the group of people in front of her.

"My Names Sakura, it is a pleasure too meet you all." she then added, bowing 'Why most you do this... to me basic settings?...' she asked herself rhetorically in a weak manner inside her mind, even if she was an advanced model in terms of mind-power her direct speaking etiquette was still rather- 'lacking' her eye twitched once at the thought before she managed to completely re-compose herself, she began scanning the people in front of her, once it was completed she sighed, her systems didn't have information on even a single one of them, although she should have expected such from a school like this one. //SCAN RESULTS- Information, null. profile pictures identified, expression matched to emotional data bases, scan finished//

It was though, that at this point she realised she'd been standing there for a good few minuets in the exact same position and quite ironically robotically stiff.

Evan stared at the strange girl. He really needs to work on his staring issues. Then shakes his head.

"Um yeah nice to meet you too." Evan nonchalantly spoke. "I'm Evan." Evan confused as ever wonders why he is with these strange people and why did they come here in the first place. Evan not really liking the thought of talking to anyone thought he could just be alone, well he was wrong as ever. 'I hope what ever the orientation is it starts now because this is starting to get a bit annoying.'

Evan is regretting his choices maybe he should've been in the large group of people, but then he wouldn't be able to listen to his music, but it would've been better than to be with them, maybe. 'Maybe I'm the douche. Probably am.'

@TheHappyPikachu @Diavolo @CallSign @SkippyGranola

Azura was about to open his mouth and respond when he heard someone yell "Salutations!".

"Jeez everyone's pretty loud...But yeah I guess the weapon doesn't matter though...as much as the person wielding it, the weapon is more of an extension of a person. They take skill to master, they aren't something thugs could just pick up and swing around." Azura realizes he started getting weird about weapons as he tends to do since he's been surrounded by them his whole life.

"Oh sorry about that. So where're you from? You from some special family or something that got you to this 'oh so exclusive school' full of personalities..." Azura says as people continue to talk behind him at the next table. Azura wished he himself had the guts to be so open on first meeting. Good thing someone approached him first. @Rentition

Kuroko-gifs-kuroko-tetsuya-32177545-500-280.gif

tumblr_m9byhlVXVQ1r6yxrwo1_500.gif

Name: Miburui Kori, The Cold Shudder, Chill out.

Team: Not avaliable.

Current Location: Currently located in the dining hall, walking around.

Species: Human. Yupp, just a straight up normal human.

Kuroko-Tetsuya-kuroko-no-basuke-31060489-500-487.png

"Seriously? Did she literally just respond to the grotesque mongre-" Did he seriously just say that? And then he has the balls to cut himself off. If you're going to say it, say all of it god damnit. This was the first time he had been mildly angry in the past couple months, and it was an irritating feeling. He didn't like getting angry at all. . .it was a disgusting emotion. His eyes furrowed into a glare, and he leaned forward from his slouched position to rest his elbows on the table, then, leaning in close, he whispered to the boy now known as Verde. ''Oi. . .you don't hafta be an asshole just because he gets more pussy than you, it just means he knows what he is doing and you don't.'' Feeling as though he had gotten his point across, he harrumphed successfully, and fell back into his slouching position, crossing his arms over his chest and yawning. A nap would be really nice, but he doubted that would happen with this loud mouth around. So instead he cast his gaze around the room, falling into a gentle and subtle day dream, eyeing the people around him as they interacted and talked. Then he was torn from his distracted state by Verde, again. "Why am I curious you ask? Well Mr. Kori, I like to know people, I consider the strongest weapon knowledge." Now that was an interesting thing to say, though he didn't quite agree with it, why? Because a robotic being known as Crimson was sitting right beside him. He had seen her reflexes, her reaction speed. Her strength was most likely unmatched among the few participants of the academy, though he hadn't yet seen the full extent of her strength, but he was positive it would surmount to crazy heights. Sighing he brought his finger to his chin, tapping lightly. ''Well. . .I'm not going to tell you you're wrong, or argue with you, let's just say I don't personally agree with your beliefs.'' With that said, brought his hand back down to his chest and yawned. He didn't feel particularly inclined to speak at the moment so it seemed silence was the current answer.

Then something was said that caught his attention. "Crimson, just Crimson. I come from my home in Atlas. It's got a lot of nice people there, they are my brothers and sisters. . .'' So she has siblings? No, that isn't possible, it must be some lie made up by Atlas. . .whatever that was. ''I didn't expect you of all people to have siblings, Crimson.'' Then, feeling the need to explain his words, he quickly spoke up. ''I'm not saying it isn't possible for you to have siblings, I just didn't know robots usually had them. . .thats all.'' Then he smiled at her, and when her next words struck his ears, he realized how truly innocent and weak she was in this world. It didn't matter how powerful she was physically if she was being controlled by the wrong people at the wrong time. ''Mibu is my friend..can we all be friends too?'' How sad. She truly didn't understand the darkness of the world, how evil it was. This academy was a hell, and no one knew it yet. These words, asking if she could be friends with everyone, it was bullshit. This world would mentally tear her apart. And he wanted to stop it, but why? Why did he feel this way? He barely knew this girl, this robot. He knew why. Because he was tired of seeing innocent beings torn apart by this savage world. He would save her. But for now, he would go on a walk. . .yeah, a walk sounded nice.

Standing from his chair he turned to look at the people around the table. What a strange and unique gathering of people. Different personalities and species alike. Ahh. . .sure this academy would prove to be hell, but it would be a fun hell. Pushing in his chair he turned and yawned. Huh, it seemed another clique was growing up as well, though they couldn't really be called cliques, no one shared any common features, but hey, whatever. Rotating his head he looked towards the table where he had just been seated. ''I'm going on a walk real fast, stretch my legs before this Lupin guy gets here, if anyone wants to come with me, you're welcome.'' Then, with the click of his heels, he turned and left, hands stuffed into his pockets. He couldn't help but notice one thing however, as he left. The cute pink haired girl. Her tumble and crumble had caught his attention, and now, as he walked, he inspected her with a soft smile on his face. She seemed a bit. . .young for him, but thats not where his mind was heading. He really just thought she was adorable, and when she stood and shouted quickly for the entire room to hear, he couldn't help but to chuckle. ''Salutations!'' How truly cute. And as he was walking away, the last of her words drifted towards his ears. ''My name is Sakura. . .'' Then her voice became too quiet for him to hear, and he smiled gently to himself, continuing the walk.

ORENTAION PT 3: FLIRTY MCFLIRTERSON!!!!

LvlFVJP.jpg

Name: Cerise.......Hollywood Cerise.

Team: N/A

Species: Heavily in denial robot.

As Hollywood flirted he had expected a certain thing to happen. It happened almost every time with everyone he had encountered. Pure...rejection, but something unexpected happened, "
Wait what..." he would hear the girl say attempting to hide her red blushing face. He smiled he had never seen this reaction from a girl before, well not anyone he had flirted with. His heart or whatever was in place of his heart fluttered. His emotions going into a gleeful overdrive as she came in further. Her hand cascading up his face as she spoke directly to him and only to him.

"You got to give me a reason too first, looks can't get you everything you know." Her words rung out loud to him as his mind raced. Did...did she just flirt back he would think to himself. Do...do I have a chance? He said silently to himself as the girl would sit in the chair he had pulled out for her. He was quite new to this area of flirtation and had only ever been the flirter and never the flirtee. He pulled out the chair directly next to Lilly as he sat in it angling the chair so that he faced her. "Well if your going to go the whole way I might as well as well." He watched the girl sigh as she spoke. "Well you know my name, I came to this school well for sanctuary I guess you could say I got tied up wit the wrong people." He let out a small hmm letting the girl continue her story. "Anyhow, i'm Eighteen, a Faunus much like Verde and well I'm not from any of the Kingdoms I was raised outside of them." He smiled brighter as the girl rose her hat revealing her cat ears, he liked them, he thought of them as cute.

"Well as many of you know I am Hollywood Cerise, I don't know what lands I hail from or how old I am or even any of my past. I just know I am hear so why fret on my beginning?" His tone change from a more outgoing one to a more shushed and deeper one as his smile turn to a smirk and he leaned in on lilly. Putting on on the edge of the back of her chair and another on her lap he would lean in." I really dig your ears, they are super cute." He spoke lowly to the girl letting his sweet nothings roll atop her.

NORMAL THEME

BATTLE THEME

A slight smile covered Lily's face, she felt a lot better now knowing that even if the people around here knew that she was now Faunus it was like a ton off her chest it meant she didn't have to wear that hat for right now anyhow, it made her feel better now that she didn't have to wear her hat so she took it off and put it on the table in front of her. She felt slightly bad for whatever reason she could not focus on anyone else but Hollywood and it seemed to cause her to completely miss out on what everyone else is saying, damn she should have listened to her mother 'Stay away from men' she would always say but look at her now...ah well that was one good thing for her mother being gone.

Even without her being able to fully focus she did hear a few words from her fellow Faunus who mentioned something about her and praise...it was strange with her ears she should by all right be able to hear him but yet she just couldn't, her face got warmer and warmer and in return turned more and more red every second she looked at Hollywood.

As Hollywood talked Lily heard every word he said every single letter as he spoke it and even how he changed his tone and the way he talked at certain words. Once Hollywood placed his hands on Lily she wagged her finger in his face and shook her head. "Like I said big boy, you got to earn it even a touch you need to earn oh and thanks for the compliment but these ears have caused me hell." Lily spoke with a wide smirk on her bright red face as she moved Hollywood's hands off herself. A slight crackling followed by a loud static noise could be heard as seemingly the schools audio system seems to come alive. Upon the loud nose Lily covered her ears instantly her ears as a cat would pick up the noise more than most.

"Sorry about that." A rather deep masculine voice spoke over the speaker followed by a slight "Ahem" noise before the voice spoke again. "That was the first time the schools audio system was tested, now I'm sure many of you are wondering who this voice is..well I'm going to tell you right now, get ready now my names a mouthful." The voice spoke before taking a small break. "I am Lapis Ultrax Plum Ivory Navjo the First or as i'm sure you will all have heard of me as Lupin." Lupin spoke without taking even the slightest break before some silence was heard. "Oh yes this is just a heads up the orientation is being moved ahead you now have three minutes...Good luck" Lupin spoke before the noise of a old radio dying was heard and then nothing.

"Well that was...Unique..." Lily spoke before blinking, its not like it bothered her she was right there where they were meant to wait for the Orientation. "He seemed strange...what have we got our selves into." Lily spoke mostly to herself.

--------------

@Everyone

Orientation Part 2: Friends?

4jd7WMp.gif

J5uTjSk.gif

ujSWQDd.gif

Name: Crimson

Team: INSUFFICIENT DATA

Theme Song

[media]

[/media]

dA7u1MH.gif

"Why of course! I'd love to be friends with you, all of you of course. If we are friends then I shall not call any of you with a title, rather than just by your name. If that's fine of course, I'd like to ask you to do the same and just call me Verde."

"Accessing Verde Strauss . . . Inputting Nickname . . . . Complete." As the illumination in her eyes faded back to normal, Crimson clapped her hands together, her empathetic expression returning to her face. "I shall now call you, Verde. Leaning in and listening in on Verde's conversation, her eyes widened as Verde pressed on. "Anyone know who this Lupin fellow is? I mean I suppose not, I figure most of you have about the same general knowledge as I do. This enigma has piqued my curiosity, why not come and meet us himself? Or herself? I never paid attention to the Ember woman, I wouldn't know if she refereed to it's gender just ye-"

FWOOOOSH!

Within a split second, Crimson's face was mere inches away from Verde's, her entire hand clutched over his mouth with a fearsome force.
"I do not think it is wise for you to speak any longer. In a unknown location, I have always been taught be wary of those around me; you never know who may be your friend and who may be your foe." Her fearsome expression returned to it's empathetic standard, attentively watching Mibu as he got up from his seat.

"I'm going to take a walk real fast, stretch my legs before that Lupin guy gets here. If anyone wants to join me, feel free." Without so much as a goodbye to the new friends she'd just made, she got up from her seat and quickly trailed behind him. "Awe come on, Crimson!" Jupiter shouted from his seat "Why'd you have to follow HIM out of all people?! Cafe simply giggled "It seems as if our Crimson may have developed a little crush." As she silently walked behind him Mibu would feel a slight grip on the back of his shirt, Crimson seeming to not want to lose him in the crowd. "AWWWEE!! Would you look at that, Jupiter? She's all grown up now" "They aren't real." She said in a soft tone "My family is the staff who works at home, the people who m-"

"Is this thing on?" A few hardly audible taps echoed throughout the vicinity, the unfamiliar voice returning shortly after. "Intercom systems, am I right? I can hardly get used to these things. So, some of you are probably wondering who I am, the more intelligent of the lot have already figured it out. Lapis Ultrax Plum Ivory Navjo the First, or Lupin for short- and yes, I know it's a mouthful. Anyway, I was just here to give you the heads up that the orientation's been moved. You have about three minutes or you're late... Good Luck.

"Voice Recognition Booted . . . Storing, Lupin . . . Complete. . . Mibu" Her eyes darted in his direction, her hand releasing it's grasp on his shirt as she gained a more serious expression. "I cannot be late for Orientation." With that being said, Crimson now looked to the others she'd recently made friends with, giving them the facial sign that it was time to head out. "The Professor will kill me if I don't make it in time..

"You're damn right I will.." Jupiter inched closer to the screen, the situation now causing him to loose his goofy attitude. "You're damn right I will.."

4bdrgCP.png

The Enigma Appears

Aphrodi-afuro-terumi-aphrodi-25865993-600-750.jpg

Name :: Verde Strauss

Team :: Not applicable.

Current Location :: Dining hall.

34a8fadcc7739cb110ba0b282ccc9fcc3d476bef.png

Verde looked to the mechanical female as she got inches away from his own face while her hand covered his mouth. Looking towards the female curiously as to why she would do so, but upon further explanation thought of what she said and nodded in agreement with the bot, figuring that she was indeed right. After a few solemn moments he just sighed pulling his own mouth away from her hand. After the situation had occurred he looked over to boy who had said a very vulgar thing to him earlier, though Verde decided not to respond to the likes of the vulgar. Slowly running a hand through his hair as not only Mibu departed, but also Crimson following close behind him. Welp now that left him as a third wheel with Hollywood and the fellow Faunus.

Wait... was she blushing and still flirting back with Hollywood? Why though? It was just something Verde's mind couldn't comprehend, perhaps it was just out of his cerebral thinking range, just maybe of course. "Welp... I think I'm going to pretend none of this ever happened, hm?" Though once there was a loud static noise made it caused Verde to cover his own ears as his ears seemed to be similar to Lily's ears, but only in the way they heard things. Truth be told his hears were much more like a dog's ears. Though he looked up to the speaker system and just stayed quiet while listening, "Sorry about that. That was the first time the schools audio system was tested, now I'm sure many of you are wondering who this voice is..well I'm going to tell you right now, get ready now my names a mouthful. I am Lapis Ultrax Plum Ivory Navjo the First or as i'm sure you will all have heard of me as Lupin. Oh yes this is just a heads up the orientation is being moved ahead you now have three minutes...Good luck"

To be honest it kinda left Verde speechless, he came and left. And being moved ahead? They had only been told to stay in the dining hall, most of them probably didn't know their way around the academy, and the Lupin fellow never even told them where they had to go. Though Verde stood up grabbing his bow from the ground and stood up, he wasn't really sure if the orientation would be starting right then, within three minutes and be happening in the dining hall. Or it was some kinda hide and seek thing, if so then naturally Verde had an advantage due to his heightened tracking abilities being a Faunus, but even more so because of his semblance. Although it would of been a very idiotic move to reveal his semblance in front of people who could of been the enemy.

"So... Does anyone know what just happened?"

@Yehovah @Mystery Box @Lockett @NekoChanBo

As his phone began to ring, Charles retrieved it from his jacket pocket.

"Hello? Oh hey Wilbur, where are you? The orientation is about too start. It's in the big building next to the landing pad. I'll see ya soon."

With that finished Charles resumed listening to the conversation, until a loud sound jarred him from his reverie. 'I guess it's almost time' he thought, after the PA system had finished talking.

"Sure, sure, cool, yeah. See you there."

He flipped his phone closed and shoved it back in his pocket. So he wasn't the only one. How many memories had stuck, though? Shit. He should have swapped some kind of codewords or something. It was good to know he had one connection, though. That was a start. Well, that and the Horror. He'd built it bigger this time. Stronger. Meaner. This time would be different.

He kicked open the door, though he already knew what came next. Orientation. Teams. C-T-R-W. Seeing Robert again- that'd be a shock. He probably wouldn't remember, either. They'd keep him safe, this time. Stay together. Keep a fresh set of batteries around for that lantern of his.

Thule's smile flickered imperceptibly at Erich's horrid violin playing. Thule didn't consider himself a patron of the arts, and had heard the music of the spheres plenty of times before, but this was something else entirely. The series of unusual handsigns Erich had done immediately after was equally unusual, but much more bearable.

Thule politely clapped his hands together and smiled broadly at his new friends. Today seemed to be improving by the second! Evan and Charles were opening up, some new students were coming in with a violent thirst for attention, and the obnoxious pile of tryhards at the table over there were falling in on one another, molesting and assaulting each other!

At the sound of the astonishing interference preceding Lupin's announcement, Thule straightened in his seat. The sound of a poorly-kept microphone picking up feedback from its user's clumsy hands brought a sudden wave of nostalgia. Memories from days on the compound flooded Thule's subconscious, and he smiled wanly.

The content of the announcement had failed to reach Thule entirely. He was confident that whatever he needed to do was done already. Nobody would be so incompetent as to request someone wait for something and expect them to find that something on their own. Even if they were to phrase it as a "test", the only reason anyone would pass it is if they were so spectacularly impatient and incompetent as to leave the room and go wandering like a spastic in an office building. Thule considered all the potential options. There was a vast selection of choices for how to present this mysterious "orientation", and nearly all of them were absurd events only used by cartoon characters and idiots.

A phase space filled with potential outcomes faded away as Wilbur beat down the door and strode confidently to Thule's assembly. Wilbur brought on some vague feelings of familiarity. A sort of cosmic understanding, one that urged him and Wilbur to get on like a house on fire, tugged at Thule's brainstem. For some odd reason, Thule was intensely compelled to interact with Wilbur, Charles, and Erich. Something needed him to be with these three merry men, and Thule had long ago been taught not to ignore these urges. Sometimes the cosmos rearranged itself to make people serve its ineffable purpose, and sometimes something rearranged the cosmos to serve its purpose.

"Hey, buddy!" Thule wetly called out to Wilbur, an uncertain smile plastered across his face. "Come on over and join the fun! Orientation's just about to begin, you know!"

Sakura continued to smile awkwardly at the group, unsure of what too do before a noise came from the audio system causing Sakura too fall down again, the noise resounding in her ears and causing a high-pitched sound to come from them, she slowly sat up, looking completely dizzy as she listened, swaying from side-to-side //Program status- Hearing check, 97% repaired. audio volume re-adjusted.// She soon snapped out of it, noticing a guy who'd remained fairly quiet moving away from the scene.

"Sorry about that." Sakura glared at the speaker at the voice, as if this was somehow going to punish them, "That was the first time the schools audio system was tested, now I'm sure many of you are wondering who this voice is..well I'm going to tell you right now, get ready now my names a mouthful." She raised an eyebrow at the next part before slowly nodding to herself, "I am Lapis Ultrax Plum Ivory Navjo the First or as i'm sure you will all have heard of me as Lupin." //Program input- name category_ important information_ input to system confirmed- sending~ information received- proceed as normal...// "Oh yes this is just a heads up the orientation is being moved ahead you now have three minutes...Good luck".

Sakura thought for a moment before slowly standing and dusting herself off yet again, 'three minuets?...' she thought to herself, looking around too try and account for everyone who'd been on the airship, most people correctly being there before a sudden realisation came across her "Blue hair guy..." she mumbled, referring to the boy she saw walk off before, she bowed quickly too the other people before rushing off after him, her programming activating in the same manner that the combat system did 'no man left behind' personally she found the idea of the plugin useless but she couldn't do anything against it.

//System scan__ optical programs enhanced- scanning surroundings... target located.// She quickly found him, grabbing onto the fabric of his T-shirt with enough force to stop a moving vehicle, the rebound pulling him backwards with her by accident, causing them both to be thrown into a wall, Sakura taking must of the blow and was currently sitting there with her eyes closed and hand still grabbing the boys shirt //System battery life drained, re-booting, cognitive functions- 89% Mind functions- 98% other- 94% Please re-charge so repairs can be made as soon as possible.// after the messages finished she sat up slowly, rubbing her head in the same way she 'assumed' someone would in the same situation and awkwardly giggling.

Despite what just happened she didn't have a single mark or bruise on her, she smiled and sighed in relief before releasing the boy
"S-Sorry! I.. didn't mean too... I mean! We have the orientation in a minute! we have too go back!... a-are you okay?..." she stuttered out, blushed face again //Hand system- damaged, unable too release, skin protection compromised, metal visible in small scratch on palm. repairs in process- will be completed in five minutes. functions compromised till then, please keep body part on standby.// Sakura stared at her hand desperately 'Way too go Highest level of technological advancement! you've gone and not only thrown both yourself and a random guy into a wall but now you can't let go of his shirt for five minuets as well?!... anything else that can go WRONG today?...' she thought pathetically, //situation detected as 'painful'- initiating crying.// 'I just had too ask, didn't I?...' she continued to think as her eyes teared up on automatic response 'He's gonna think I'm a complete weirdo!?~' she finished thinking miserably.

STATUS MESSAGE: 'Making friends is gonna be (A LOT) Harder than I thought...'

ORENTAION PT 3: FLIRTY MCFLIRTERSON!!!!

LvlFVJP.jpg

Name: Cerise.......Hollywood Cerise.

Team: N/A

Species: Heavily in denial robot.

As Hollywood spoke or rather flirted with the girl an unexpected retort happened.
"Like I said big boy, you got to earn it even a touch you need to earn oh and thanks for the compliment but these ears have caused me hell." This wouldn't be a problem for him seeing as how he had faced worse rejection than this before. He put his hands up beginning to speak "Thats fai-" he was then cut off as the loud speakers static blurred loudly.

"Sorry about that. That was the first time the schools audio system has been tested, now I'm sure many of you are wondering who this voice belongs to..well I'm going to tell you, get ready my names a mouthful. I am Lapis Ultrax Plum Ivory Navjo the First. I'm sure you have also heard of me as Lupin. Heads up the orientation is being moved ahead you now have three minutes...Good luck" Holly wood stood on his feet lifting his classes fully on his face as he looked around at the announcement and the now moving bodies. He continued to smile excitement brewing in his heart. "So... Does anyone know what just happened?" Hollywood looked to the faunus boy as he spoke. "That is the same thing I was gonna ask bud." He said with a gleeful tone.

NORMAL THEME

BATTLE THEME

Kuroko-gifs-kuroko-tetsuya-32177545-500-280.gif

tumblr_m9byhlVXVQ1r6yxrwo1_500.gif

Name: Miburui Kori, The Cold Shudder, Chill out.

Team: Not avaliable.

Current Location: Currently located in the dining hall, chatting with Crimson.

Species: Human. Yupp, just a straight up normal human.

Kuroko-Tetsuya-kuroko-no-basuke-31060489-500-487.png

As he was walking, he felt a gentle tug on the bag of his shirt, and turned to face Crimson, who was now in the act of holding his shirt, and quite cutely, might he add. Then she spoke up and he nodded his head as he listened. "They aren't real. My family is the staff who works at home, the people who m-" Her voice was cut off and he turned to look around the room hesitantly. Then his gaze trailed up to the speakers and his eyes narrowed. "That was the first time the schools audio system was tested, now I'm sure many of you are wondering who this voice is..well I'm going to tell you right now, get ready now my names a mouthful." "I am Lapis Ultrax Plum Ivory Navjo the First or as i'm sure you will all have heard of me as Lupin." "Oh yes this is just a heads up the orientation is being moved ahead you now have three minutes...Good luck." Hmm, he sounded a bit douche baggish, but eh, whatever.''So this is Lupin huh? Sounds like a prick.'' Then he turned back to Crimson, a gentle smile forming on his face for his friend. "I cannot be late for Orientation. The Professor will kill me if I don't make it in time..'' Then, obeying her wishes with acceptance, he stepped forwards to join back up with the rest of the group. His strides were slow and his eyes never left his designated position. ''Who is the Professor?'' Maybe she had revealed some details she hadn't meant to, oh well, he wouldn't pressure her any further if she did not wish to answer.

Suddenly he felt a force grab his shirt and he was lifted off his feet, torn from Crimson's grasp, being carried into a wall. His back thudded against it, and he let out a loud groan, bringing his hand up to the back of his head to hold it. Luckily enough he had let out his aura as he was lifted, and the slam against the wall had done nothing but daze him momentarily. Eyes narrowing with hostility he looked about, expecting to see someone who looked strong, like Hollywood or Verde, but instead found himself looking down into the eyes of Sakura, who was now blushing and stammering apologetically. "S-Sorry! I.. didn't mean too... I mean! We have the orientation in a minute! we have too go back!... a-are you okay?..." He felt a rosy hue rising to his cheeks and he quickly glanced away from the female. She was cute, and with the added blush and embarrassed stammering, he too couldn't help but feel embarrassed. She obviously hadn't meant to do that or she wouldn't be sitting here apologizing, she would still be attacking him, and he would most likely be dead. ''T'is alright.'' He smiled down at her and noticed her hand latched onto his shirt. What was with these robot girls and him? They were adorable yet mildly clingy. Not that he cared. . .it was just too bad that they were robots. Sighing he lifted his hand to his hair and ran his fingers through it before looking up, holding a hand up to gesture at Crimson that she was not a threat. ''I'm alright Crimson! Don't go all crazy again!'' He flashed another quick smile at Crimson before climbing to his feet, attempting to lift the other being along with him. ''Well, it seems the orientation his going to start soon, I don't want any of us to be late, let's go.'' He lead the way, gesturing for Crimson to follow him.

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting for the orientation to begin, Robin looks up from their book. They place it back into their bag that was hidden under their closed cloak. Now that the book was gone, it was like Robin had removed headphones that were going at full blast. They were virtually unaware of everything that was happening around them until that moment. Robin was still sitting at a table for four by themself, not expecting anyone to join them unless there was a lack of seating. They fixed their posture, sitting up straight in their chair and simply waiting for orientation to begin.

Sakura looked up at the boy nervously, only to see him also blush as he spoke she nodded shyly, she was completely embarrassed and quite frankly fearing what the other robot-girl would do upon hearing his words //System initiated into defence mode// the quick message came up and she let out a small sigh, soon feeling herself being pulled up by the boy and smiling slightly at it for a reason she couldn't quite explain, probably a glitch... she had sustained sufficient damage for one too come-up.

As He mentioned the orientation Sakura gave a quick nod, following after him closely, not that she had a choice... her hand was quite literally attached too his shirt, also the presence of Crimson who seemed to be a much more aggressive model of robot's presence gave her a sense of danger too say the least, causing her too almost cling to him completely, her body was surprisingly soft for a human, although it was cold... and had no pulse or heartbeat to be heard of. It was almost like a tease at life, something stuck in between.

"S-Sorry about this... again." she quickly said, finding the silent pause unsettling, she'd managed to regain control over her facial features but the blush remained "S-Salutations..." she then mumbled for no apparent reason, her mind blank for anything else too say, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear again with her free-hand.

SYSTEM STATUS: 'Could this situation get anymore embarrassing!?'

Orientation Part 2: Friends?

4jd7WMp.gif

J5uTjSk.gif

ujSWQDd.gif

Name: Crimson

Team: INSUFFICIENT DATA

Theme Song

[media]

[/media]

dA7u1MH.gif

It all happens so fast doesn't it? The unexpected. One moment you're engaging in friendly conversation, the next minute you're attempting to calm a war machine whose just experienced jealousy for the first time. Kids, you have
got to love them.

"Crimson, calm down, sweetie! Calm down just calm down!" Errors flashing on every screen, the lab engulfed in a bright red light, the combat system initiating faster than they can de-activate it. "Crimson..kiddo..it's Dad here.. just calllm down.. remember our talk about not wanting to be seen as malfunctioned?" Crimsons eyes watched as the two engaged in pleasantries, pleasantries she should have been engaging in him with. What was this emotion she felt? As her body stood still, the presence she gave off was more dangerous than any momentary blade to the face. "What is this, Professor? I am fueled with something.. I want to hurt that girl. Shivers ran down his spine "Crimson, I know how you feel, but hurting her isn't going to take the moment away. You have got to calm down, we can talk all about your feelings when you get home, okay?" As Crimson's eyes watched the two, her anger only escalated; that was until Mibu rose his hand, alerting her she was no threat.

"Systems cooling, applying twenty four anger suppressant commands." Jupiter rolled back into his chair, letting out a sigh of relief as he watched the screen "Damn, twenty-four of them and she's still pretty peeved, maybe it wasn't the best idea to give her emotions after-all." Cafe, slinking into a chair of her own, giggled gently before gazing at Jupiter "I do not think that boy realizes it's not about a threat. I do hope he learns soon, otherwise it's going to become a lot more hectic here at the lab. Repositioning himself, everyone at the lab resumed their work, the crisis averted if only for a moment. ..."Raising a girl is going to be harder than I thought.."

"Well, it seems orientation is going to start soon. I'd rather not have any of us late, let's get moving." Motioning for Crimson to follow along, she steadily began following him at a distance; an intensified glare settling on the back of the girl that clung him so. "We should all head out." Mistakingly, her glare settled on her newly obtained group of friends, motioning for them all to join them as they followed Mibu. "We do not want to be late."

Ren listened intently as he spoke again. "Jeez everyone's pretty loud...But yeah I guess the weapon doesn't matter though...as much as the person wielding it, the weapon is more of an extension of a person. They take skill to master, they aren't something thugs could just pick up and swing around." He stated, obviously being around weapons for a long time. So this boy was passionate about weapons, eh? interesting. Maybe even a weapon expert. Who knows? Thats when his brief monologue was cut and he apologized and asked another question.

"Oh sorry about that. So where're you from? You from some special family or something that got you to this 'oh so exclusive school' full of personalities..." Oh. 'I could be anything i want. Any one i want. Interesting...' Ren thought to himself. Then he spoke. "My father owns a large shipping company, though most of his money has blood on it." He stated truthfully. He didnt lie because, for all intensive purposes, there was no need to hide THAT from this boy. Plus it might benefit him, seeing how this Azura reacts to knowing someone with a family fortune built on crushing (sometimes literally) others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back