• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY Fandom - Turbulent Legacy - OC Group Interest Check (Closed)

Twotall

In death, I’m somehow more alive.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A letter came for you in the mail.

Many other letters just like this one have passed into the hands of Huntsmen before you, recognizing the familiar seal. Beacon Academy. This was it. The moment that your years of hard work and dedication have lead too. A chance to train at one of the best Huntsmen Academies on the planet. A chance to train with the best, and possibly, to be set in stone as a unforgettable legend. Your time is now.

----- -----

Welcome everyone to Turbulent Legacy, me and my good friend, The Juggernaut's, RWBY Group Interest Check. We are looking for passionate RWBY fans to join us in a detailed and fleshed-out story. In terms of requirements, we just ask that anyone interested in joining our RP to post consistently. We aren't super picky. If life and other irl stuff is going on that is preventing you from posting, don't worry about. Otherwise, a post every one to two days is all that we ask for, but be prepared to commit if you are interested. This will be an OC RWBY RP, possibly set at least 5-10 years before the start of RWBY Season One. So besides notable teachers and older characters, what we do at Beacon is entirely up to us. Everyone is more than welcome to suggest ideas for large scale events that our team encounters, as well as background and history for their own characters. Both me and Juggernaut have some wonderful ideas that we would love to share about our original RWBY characters, as well as hear what others have to say about their own. Me and Jugg have been doing this for a while, and we hope to be doing this for a while longer.

In terms of a Character Sheet, it will be mostly free to your own interpretation. Obviously your name, age (~ 18yrs), weapons, etc. Basically any important and interesting information about your OC, is par for the course. Once we get some people interested and down to RP, I can create a more solidified Character Sheet for people to reference off of, if needed, as well as getting OOC Chat for the RP going.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. Ill be the most active Mondays, Tuesdays, and Sundays, but will be checking RPN regularly. Even if more than two people are interested in the RP, message me regardless.

Lastly, be kind to yourself and everybody else in the thread. See you on the airship. ;)

More than 2 are welcome to reply with interest. Not sure about Juggernaut taking on more rps but I’m down for multiple.

Gonna create the OOC Chat and RP later tonight. Stay tuned.

Alright looks like Me, Juggernaut, Holdie, and Zeno Ori will be going in for the first round of rp.

I'll also be doing a second round feature me, Simply Kanna, Speedhunter, and PlusUltra.

Lettuce, unless you can find two other people who may be interested, or if more people come by here, I'd be down for a third. If not, feel free to DM me and we can figure something out.

Alright looks like Me, Juggernaut, Holdie, and Zeno Ori will be going in for the first round of rp.

I'll also be doing a second round feature me, Simply Kanna, Speedhunter, and PlusUltra.

Lettuce, unless you can find two other people who may be interested, or if more people come by here, I'd be down for a third. If not, feel free to DM me and we can figure something out.
Looks like you got one more sucker in me.

Looks like we will be getting that 3rd RP up after all.

Slowly getting char together, Got inspiration for them but hard to get that into the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back