• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Descendants

@RedLikeRoses

Hello! Sorry question:

You said I need to fix up my character but I'm leaving on a trip in like a hour and don't have time to fix it. Will you keep my spot open until I get back home on Monday?

Momoka said:
@RedLikeRoses
Hello! Sorry question:

You said I need to fix up my character but I'm leaving on a trip in like a hour and don't have time to fix it. Will you keep my spot open until I get back home on Monday?
You literally need to put one thing. Just read the rules in the Overview. It only takes two seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty short but still a lot taller then her mom. Kinda funny actually, a 4'9" mother and a 5'4" child xD

Thank you.

Hey, so I'm just letting everyone know now that I'm going to be gone for a few days starting tomorrow for a camping trip, which means I won't be able to reply or respond to anyone sadly. Good news though is I'll only be gone for two days about at the most.

Pawz said:
Hey, so I'm just letting everyone know now that I'm going to be gone for a few days starting tomorrow for a camping trip, which means I won't be able to reply or respond to anyone sadly. Good news though is I'll only be gone for two days about at the most.
That's fine! :) have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back