• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Descendants

The ship sails so soon OxO ^

Btw, hello everyone OuO

*feels like a noob* *is the noob*

@Flame Demon

Hi c:

@RedLikeRoses

I think the day Azure and Wren meet will be very interesting xD she'll be able to smell the distinct "faunus scent" and because she sees with auras, she'll see Wren using her aura for her wing-covering semblance xD

Although her secret wouldnt be given away, considering Azure really doesnt say much ._. She'd keep it to herself more than anything. Hue :3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I think the day Azure and Wren meet will be very interesting xD she'll be able to smell the distinct "faunus scent" and because she sees with auras, she'll see Wren using her aura xD
Although her secret wouldnt be given away, considering Azure really doesnt say much ._. She'd keep it to herself more than anything. Hue :3

[/QUOTE]
I think it would be cool! I would like Wren's secret to be spilled eventually, though.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]OOOH :DDD

[/QUOTE]
Maybe when they initially meet, Azure thinks that Wren isn't trying to hide that she's a faunus? And so maybe Azure mentions something that causes Wren to freak the freak out. I mean, I dunno..

RedLikeRoses said:
Maybe when they initially meet, Azure thinks that Wren isn't trying to hide that she's a faunus? And so maybe Azure mentions something that causes Wren to freak the freak out. I mean, I dunno..
That sounds perfect, I'll have to think of a way to get Azure to speak first lol

I am still, I was going to reply last night but homework stabbed me so I didn't get a chance. I'll be sure to get it up tonight though @Momoka is still in as well.

well I doubt people have been quiet about the fact he was a disgrace to the family, also since more people would know Violet she only had to put the pieces together, though if she knew that from the beginning she would have known on the ship, she just realized it

Well Ebony was kept hidden because he was a disgrace. I mean I don't really care. It works, because now Shirley knows and that can be used for plot things (kukukukuku). I was just curious but yes, the whole piggy back riding would be the biggest give away. However could we say that there is uncertainty? Because yes, one could guess, but one could not 100% know Ebony was an Ozpin without say so.

sure, it's just a guess, but she's almost sure about it, and you're not sounding like a jerk

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]sure, it's just a guess, but she's almost sure about it

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back