• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rusty role-player looking to get back into the swing of things!

Broken-Bathtub

Get it over with already!
Heya! I’m looking to find some roleplay partners (and possible friends) but unfortunately, since it’s been a while, I’m not entirely sure where to start. I’m just going to write some random information in hopes that someone understands the gibberish that is spewing out of my mind.

About me:
  • When it comes to roleplaying, I prefer writing semi-literate but can match other’s writing if need be.
  • I’m located in England but am very much nocturnal.
  • I'm very flexible with characters/pairings so hit me with whatever ideas you may have and I will try my best to fit in with that.
  • I’m 19 years old. (That may be understandably important to some people)
  • I’m non-binary but lean towards the feminine side of things and use any/all pronouns.

Interests:
  • I love fantasy, romance, horror, medieval and slice of life genres but am willing to try new things.
  • I can and will do fandom roleplays!!

Some fandoms I am into:
  • My Hero academia
  • The Umbrella academy

Aaand there are probably more but my brain has decided to blank on me.

I apologise if this isn’t much to go by but please feel free to drop me a message and we can talk about whatever you’d like to know!

Thank you!!

I'd be interested in talking over some rp ideas and seeing if there is a fandom I know you might not have listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back