• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Running out of chances. Ghosts, SOSK, and Humans. (light romance.) [open]

Rules: No mature scenes or anything. Light romance only. Also, no language/replaced language otherwise consult with me. Age range- around teen plz. I won't write more than two paragraph but at least three sentences no one-liners (I match lengths). Also, please be frequent. Yes, you can have a week of hiatus and yes, you can skip for, like, two or four days unannounced. I understand if you have wifi issues or if you're online but your cat is also sitting on your computer or you just want a break. It's all k.

Okay, so here is a concept I just thought would be really cool to play out. When mortals die their souls either go to heaven or hell, right? But what if there was an in-between? Sometimes mortals have a reason to stay on Earth, a wish, a dream, a will, or something forgotten or lost. Those souls stay on Earth and become ghosts. Once their duty is fulfilled, whether they sinned or not they go to a special place in heaven. But there is also a force designed to take those souls before they fulfill their duty, a reason they cannot roam the ends of the Earth as a ghost forever. SOSK or Semi Organic Soul Killers are beastly creatures that roam the Earth to hunt down those ghosts. Every member in the SOSK force are immortal shapeshifters usually preferring specific forms to hunt as. Reason they hunt is unknown (find out later!!). The total number of SOSK members is currently unknown also (also find out later!!). SOSK units might have additional human name added in order to go undercover. Even though SOSK units are shapeshifters they all have an animal-spirit central form referred to as a Drallon that they are forbidden to shift into on Earth at all costs (find out later...). I was thinking that I could make a plot for this (preferably a romance of some sorts) and have this concept in play. I am okay with any pairings MxF, FxF, MxM, and whatnot Idc. (Really, for like all of the find out laters they are basically stuff I haven't thought through yet so if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me. Also, they don't have to be called SOSK but I can't think of any actual good names so yeah.) The romance can be between a SOSK x Ghost, SOSK x Human, or even Ghost x Human escaping the SOSK. Looking so please PM me!! :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back