• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Running for your life (OPEN + ACCEPTING)

"First door on the left." Michael repeated. He walked over to the door. "Night guys." Michael said before disappearing into the room. Michael didn't try hard to fall asleep. Within five minutes he was out like a light.

"You did a lot for us....I've never meet any human like you...." Valentina was slightly confused by what Squalo said but she waved it off and left it for another time. "Night Mike." Valentina waved at Mike as he walked upstairs, she moved Zeke's head off her lap and got up to grab two futons, along with a blanket and pillow for Zeke. The golden haired female landed down both of the futons and moved to Zeke with the blanket and pillow. "He's been asleep for a long time....It must be because of blood loss, he did lose a lot. Poor guy, he's been though a lot." Valentina lifted the male's head up and placed the pillow under him. She sighed softly as she covered him with the blanket. "That should be more comfortable for him....Goodnight Luna, I set a futon down for you." Valentina moved her cloak off and folded, she placed it down next to the pillow as she laid down. It felt so nice to actually be laying in something soft and comfortable instead of the ground. Being a Elttia meant most likely sleeping in alleyways, roofs or trees and the ground. Valentina rested her ears against her hair and wrapped her tail around her waist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Squalo woke up to the feeling of the sunlight beating down her face. Groaning, she covered her head underneath a pillow before heaving a sigh. Removing the pillow from her face, she opened her eyes slightly, squinting them with a hiss wheb the sunlight entered her eyes.

Standing up from her bed, Squalo felt her bare feet touch the cold floor which elicited a shiver from her as she walked over to the door, scratching the back of her head as she headed out. As she went downstairs, she noticed three of the Elttia she took in yesterday, remembering that the fourth one was in the spare room.

Careful not to wake them up, Squalo take silent steps down the stairs before maneuvering around them towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the five of them. It was then that she wondered what she would prepare, before deciding that she would prepare casseroles.

Valentina stayed in the futon crawled up into a ball under the covers. She felt so comfortable and she didn't want to move or anything. Her ear flickered at sound of foot steps but she was way too tired to move at all. Her ears flicking at every sound made and her tail stayed tightly wrapped around her waist.

Michael's eyes flickered open. He rubbed his eyes, and sat up. He stayed in that position for a few minutes then got out of the bed. He quietly opened the door and, silently walked down the steps to his friends. He walked over to the front door and silently opened it and walked out, closing the door behind him. Michael walked a bit, then he sat down at the base of a tree.

As soon as Richard heard the first gun shot, he quickly hid behind a tree, hearing another bullet passing by him. The Huntsman smiled "Missed me!" he teased the Elttia as he continued his escape, still clenching his shoulder.

It didn't take long for the Huntsman to leave the woods and enter the town, blending himself within a crowd. His first thought of where he could hide was in his apartment, but he decided to take another route, the one that lead to where he was sure that other Huntsmen were around.

((Sorry for this rushed post, @xScreaminGhostx . This was the best I could think of to get our characters separated while I'm gone.))

((Okay! @Waimor ))

Jacen smirked and held his knee tight, feeling the pain burst as the Adrenaline rushed out his body. "I think he fucking broke my Knee cap in the Process..." He mumbled to himself, eventually pulling himself up and walking into the street, His gun holstered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back