• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Running for your life (OPEN + ACCEPTING)

((Sorry @xScreaminGhostx for the late reply...))

((Hi SkyDust.))

Richard simply ignored the sarcastic question as he continued behind cover, thinking about a way to engage the Elttia without getting in too much trouble. The Huntsman took out the revolver, gripping it with both hands, "Why are you following me? Don't you have better things to do?" he asked the horned Elttia as he continued to look around for some type of way of having the upper hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Meh. Not really." Jacen said back, smirking and aiming his Deagle. "Don't you love it when you get stalked, like... I bet you know. When pictures are taken of your house... and then your phone starts 'Floating.'" Jacen snickered at his own joke, being ready to kill.

"Oh... So you saw what happened..." Richard started to get an idea of who was the person that decided to follow him. "You're the horned one who was next to the other Elttia chick, aren't you?" he said in a almost teasing manner, even though he was clearly angered by the fact that maybe the Elttia wasn't alone. As he talked, he spotted a robust tree nine steps next to him, rushing towards it for cover and seeing if he could get a glimpse of the Elttia's location, ready to shoot if he was able to see him.

"Yes I did, Infac-" Jacen seen the movement and moved again, shooting the nearest tree to the man. "How about you don't make sudden movements..." He said, a bit more arrogance in his voice. With that his face changed from playful to serious, his horns scraping off a branch.

Noticing the change in the Elttias tone of voice made Richard chuckle a little as he pushed himself against the tree "Wow, you really didn't like that, huh." he taunted the horned man, althought his breath got funny as he wasn't expecting the Elttia to shoot first, sighing in relief that the bullet had hit the tree and not him. Thankfully, the shot had given away the Elttias location and the Huntsman was ready to fire if he heard the Elttia move.

The Elitta sneered slightly at the mans comment, placing the gun in between his legs and firing, Just passing the man. "Unlucky..." He said with a bit more uplift in his voice. "Come at me then, ya prick!" He shouted, ready to normally shoot now.

Richard fired his revolver just as the shot passed him, causing him to flinch and aim upwards, the bullet he shot rustling throught the tree's leaves, disappearing in it's foliage. "Gladly." Richard said in response to the Elttia, sprinting for cover in another tree, this one being closer to the Elttia but still allowing the Huntsman to have his body covered, ready to take another shoot with the intention of disarming or incapacitating the Elttia in some way.

Jacen shot again, hopefully hitting the Huntsman. The Elttia got a Mischevious look on his face, standing up against a broad tree. "Ya think you can hit me?!" He yelled into the air, smirking at the tries of the Huntsman.

Michael saw everyone walk into the home. He just sat there though, thinking. He liked quiet. Action and adventure was his brother, although he did like the company of his new friends. He got up and walked to the home the others did. He took a deep breath and smiled lightly.

The bullet scrapped the Huntsman left shoulder. It wasn't deep enough to render his arm completelly useless, but even then it took out a bit of skin and flesh with it, causing Richard to bite his lower lip in pain. "Nice shot..." the Huntsman said as his expression shifted to a more serious one, aiming for the horned Elttia's left leg and pulling the trigger.

Valentina looked down at Zeke, who was still asleep on her lap, she smiled softly and started to move her hands though his hair gently. She started thinking back to where her and Oliver would take naps together but right before they fell asleep Valentina would play with Oliver's hair and sing to her until she fell asleep. She missed her sister but at least she had friends now. Hearing the door open caused Valentina's ear to left, she elected her head and spotted Mike. "Mike! Where have you been? I was getting worried." Valentina smiled at the male as he stepped into the room, her hands still in Zeke's hair moving softly and gently.

The Horned Elitta flinched and shook in pain, leaning against the tree and firing another shot. "Fuck you!" He screamed in a Playful attitude, Clenching his bleeding leg. He quickly turned around and sat, leaning against the oak tree he was covering behind, quickly tearing the cuff of his shirt and using it as a bandage.

"Sorry Val, didn't mean to worry you. I was just outside." Michael said. He walked over to a wall and leaned on it. "Looks like Zeke is a real chick magnet, eh?" He said jokingly.

Richard froze as he heard a bullet pass too close to his ear, the sound causing a light buzz. Noticing that the Elttia had been hit, he smiled mischievously. If Richard still had his phone, now would be the time to call the other Huntsmen and capture the Elttia as quickly as possible, but the only thing the man could do now was to escape from the Elttia. "Time to go..." Richard thought to himself as he put his revolver away and ran towards the town as fast as possible, trying his best to walk by other trees for cover and pressing his shoulder once he noticed it was bleeding.

Jacen heard the steps and smirked, firing into the air and then into the general direction the Huntsman was at. "Take that ya bastard!" He shouted into the air, Clenching his now Red cuff against his leg in the other hand. "Damn..." He whispered to himself, trying to get up and groaning.

Michael yawned. "Man I could use a nap." Michael said. "Is there anyplace I can sleep?" Michael asked.

Valentina giggled softly at the comment Mike made, her ear that lifted up rested against the side of her head. "I can move over and let you sleep here, on the couch." Valentina looked at Mike as she mentioned to the couch. Her ears nestled against her head as her tail wagged softly against the couch. She was happy to see Mike wasn't wounded or or dead.

(Sorry for the late response)

"No, it's fine. I'll just stay here." Michael yawned. Then he noticed something. "Luna..." He said aloud, smiling at her.

"Anywho, I'm gonna go upstairs and sleep for a bit." Squalo said as she yawned loudly before scratching the back of her head. She turned to the Elttia who had just entered her home and jerked her head over to the plate of risotto on the table. "Eat that if you're feeling hungry, alright kid?"

"By the way, if you guys are gonna sleep, there are futons in the cabinet you can use over there." Squalo said and she shuffled over to the stairs, gesturing over to the cabinet by the kitchen. "And there's a spare room you can sleep in upstairs just in case you want to use it."

"Alright, thanks. Actually I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Michael, or Mike." Michael said. He was fighting his drowsiness, but he was loosing.

"My name's Squalo." The Japanese-Italian woman replied just as she was halway up the stairs, pausing to look over to the younger boy with a small, rather feral grin spread across her lips. "Well, I'm gonna go to my room now. If you need any help, just knock, alright kid?"

Valentina turned to Squalo with a smile and nodded her head. "Thank you so much Squalo, I really appreciate you helping us out even though we are Elttia. If I could do anything to pay you back, please let me know." Valentina felt really grateful to Squalo, I mean she helped out Valentina and the group. They are Elttia and most people would turn them in or something like that. "Night Squalo."

"I'm going upstairs too. I could use some sleep" Michael said. He followed her. He needed rest, and he hasn't been on a bed in a long time.

Squalo paused in her steps once more just as she was about to reach the top floor. Unknowingly, she clenched and unclenched her hands before she looked back at Valentina, and stated with a rather strained smile, "You shouldn't thank me, kid, I'm worse than you think I am."

"And kid, the spare room is the one across mine." Squalo said as she reverted back to her old self, pointing at the first door on the left while she looked over at Michael. She walked over to the door on the right and opened it slightly, enough the reveal the numerous blue prints and sketches pinned onto the walls. The woman quickly slipped into the room and closed the door behind her as she muttered, "Good night."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back