• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Runner - A Sci-fi/cyberpunk themed RP

Becker

“Someone else always has to carry on the story...”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
City 786.jpg

Welcome friend to City 786, one of many on the American east coast. The year is 2097 and all sense of personal freedoms have long since been lost. Interactions made on the net are monitored 24/7 by our Overseers and any dissent or straying 'the path' quickly leads to Enforcers converging on your position. For twenty long years since the takeover, the people have been repressed and contained, their thoughts and opinions shifted through for signs of rebellion against the system. We are trapped here, we can scream all we want but no-one will hear it over the propaganda loudspeakers in the streets.

I.. no, we want to be heard. No longer can we stand to be silenced, to be herded into society as mindless model-citizens...

I want to be free again.

This is why I have reached out to you, a newcomer to 786. You have not been polluted with invading thoughts of compilance to the goverment. I seek your help in couriering information packages to and from our inside contacts. Transmitting over the net like this has become too dangerous for our agents as the Overseers have become suspicious of their own and begun monitoring inside communications.

The Rebellion against the Overseers is underway but it's a battle we cannot win yet, not without your help to ferry these important pieces of data to where they're needed most. Whilst the streets are under the complete control of the Enforcers, the rooftops have become our unseen highway across the city. Taking on this role is dangerous, I cannot stress that enough but I think you are the right person to help rescue those that cannot help themselves.

I hope for all our sakes that my rambling has caught your attention for there's not alot of time left to wait. If you do wish to take the risk then come (alone) to the arcade bar in the entertainment district of sector 2E.

Good luck my friend. (PM me if interested!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back