• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rune Factory &/or RWBY RP (but with OCs)

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
Hello! I'm looking for a good excuse to get to use my OCs, and I've been wanting to try a special sort of RP lately.

Your character inherits a house in the middle of nowhere along with a farm! The house is part of a rundown small town, with one or two people either coming with your character or already living there.
As your character fixes up the place, more people start coming by to stay until a whole community has been made!

I'd love to do this with RWBY OCs, dealing with grimm attacks and whatnot while using semblances to help repair and build things! (Your character having a special semblance to be able to deal with whatever caused the town to collapse in the first place).

I'm also down for a more generic Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Rune Factory RP as well, but I'd still like to play as my OCs.
I'm also down for general RWBY RPs, like playing 2 OCs each and getting into an Academy.

OC dump (not all of them):
Lilly Lyn.jpg21693308.png
Lilly and Lee Lyn
Lilly Lyn likes to make things and Lee is a charismatic swordfighter.
In Remnant, Lilly is a mermaid (fish faunus) in a wheelchair with the ability to "Visually Deconstruct" things and Lee has super strength.

Untitled-Artwork.jpgEmily.jpg
Taylor End and Emily
Taylor wears a blindfold and has tattoos, Emily is a catgirl.
In Remnant, Taylor uses a big sniper rifle and Emily uses a shield; Taylor can take a piece of Aura to copy Semblances, Emily has an Endurance semblance.

c173a5511f90643585c87c60095ff46b2e9b7a1e.jpg
Morgan is a dancer from a rich family who ran off to pursue her dream.
In Remnant she gains aura when unarmoured and unarmed (like a dnd monk).

Yumi Sunray.jpg
Yumi Sunray uses a bow, likes to sing and perform, and is generally a friendly sort.
In Remnant she has exceptional eyesight.

Ember.jpg
Ember has anger issues and in Remnant uses fire magic to do things.
I haven't played as her in forever.

Rei_the_Angel.jpg
Rei is a sweet young lady with developmental issues who carries a doll around with her wherever she goes. Somehow she always has the doll even if it's taken or lost, mostly as a running gag, somewhat as magic.
In Remnant she is a bird faunus with white wings and her doll has properties of a voodoo doll: any damage done to the doll is done to the assailant instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back