• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Run, Fight, Or Die [Closed]

Christie pouts "I already tried but you freaked out!" She pouts more than looks for something... She then finds her awkwardly shaped necklace in her bag and go ves it to Vince...

Christie groans.."I thought you would get it wrong...you are to good at this game!" She says over dramatically..

Vince takes the blindfold off "Do you want to play a different game then, if so then you choose one this time" He says as he lays across the bed

Christie stares at the wall for a long time before replying.."How about we play hide and seek!?" She asks hopefully

Vincent sighs "Fine" He says as he get's up off the bed and looks at her "You can hide and I'll go count okay...but when I find you I'm gonna tickle you to death ok"

Christies face pales as she starts running to find a hiding place..she decides to hide in the cabinet next to the sink

Vincent closes his eyes and counted to 30 and went go looking for Christie and he sneak into the living room saying "Where are you..." He said in a different and scary tone so he can scare Christie

He then went into the bathroom looking for her and he hear someone breathing so he stayed quiet and suddenly open the cabinet where Christie was and he yelled "Boo!!"

Christie tried to keep her breathing even as Vince goes into the bathroom.. But once he opens the cabinet and yells, she jumps up and hits her head.."ow.." She then army crawls underneath Vince and tries to run away from him..so she doesn't get tickled to death..

Vince went after her and before you knew it he grabbed Christie's arm and pulled her close to Vincent and he whispers to her "Found you..." He says as he picks her up and carries her to the living room and he toss her down onto the couch and tickled her with everything he got while laughing

Christie blushed as he grabbed her.. Then she laughed as he tickled her and she couldn't really nice away from him... She was laughing so hard, she had tears in her eyes..."st-hahhah-stop..im-hahah..gonna pea!!" She says trying to speak but barely succeeding..

Christie keeps laughing.. So hard that her whole stomach started hurting.. She was going to try to talk again but couldn't as her face turned red of lack of air from laughing so much..

Christie takes in a deep breath and steadiea her breathing before talking.."No I was laughing to much.." She says smiling happily

Vincent went into his room and went into his closet and open a secret door and hide in the secret room while giggling to himself quietly

Christie finished counting and started looking for Vince.. She first looked in the room she was n then all of the rooms before looking at the last room which was his..."Vince!" She yelled as she walked in

Christie liked around his room which was the last place...first she looked under his bed, in the corners even in the nightstand.. Maybe in the closet..she slowly opened the door..

Christie looks around, without looking down..."Guess he isn't here..." She says sadly...

Vincent bursts out the secret room getting some air and once he did he accidentally fell on top of Christie and said "O-Ow my head...where's Christie...?!" He realized his face was close up to hers when he open his eyes and he slightly blush "Hello..." He said smiling at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back