• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Run, Fight, Or Die [Closed]

Suddenly she gets knocked over by Vince and when she looks up he is very close....and on top of her.. "U-Uh..Hi Vince.." She says blushing brightly...

"H-Hey...I-I guess you found me huh" He said smiling at her and chuckled a little while looking at her then slightly blush some more "Oh uh I-I better get up off of you" He said getting up and then picks her up carrying her on his arms and sat her down onto his bed "yeah sorry about that"

Once christie lands on the bed, she rubs her back as it is sore from the fall she took earlier..."It's okay...So why did you choose the closets of all places you could have chose?" she asks slightly tilting her head..

Christie rolls her eyes.."No you didn't it's just soar.. but it doesn't hurt" she says spitting her tongue out at him then smiling brightly and giggling...

Christie yelps s she is randomly flipped over.."H-Hey stop touching my-ow!" she says as he goes over the center of her back..."Dont touch me there... it hurts..." she says with a muffled voice from her face being buried in the covers...

Vince found the source of the pain and pulled her shirt up to her neck and went to the bathroom getting some ointment for her sore on her back and went back to Christie and put some ointment on his hands and started rubbing her sore spot "This shall make the pain tempered down for awhile" He said as he rubs it in

Christie blushes with embarrassment.."Y-You didn't have to do that........Thank You.." she says smiling

christie nods her head and sits up, "Yes i feel much better now... Now what do you want to do?" she asks looking at vince once more..

Christie frowns.."Oh yeah!....But I don't know what i want to do.... *HUph* Thinking is so hard!" she says flopping onto her back and staring at the ceiling..

Vincent lays down beside looking up at the ceiling and sighed "That's what I had to do when you ask me stuff you know" He said closing his eyes in boredom and sighed again

Christie then gets a great idea and jumps onto Vince.."I want pay back!" she says hoping he is ticklish, as she tries to tickle him..

Vincent then felt something tickling him and he started laughing rolling around "S-Stop that tickles!!" He said bursting out laugh

Christie straddled him so he couldn't move, she then tickled him more and did an evil laugh as she smiled at his laughing..

Vincent keeps laughing and tossed around and rolled over on top of Christie and hold her down and laughs at her and started tickling her while evil laughing

"NNNooooo-hahahahh-I was suppossed-hahha-to---hahhaha get revenge!" she tries saying as she laughs to death after Vince starts tickling her instead..

Vince stopped and laughed at her then let's go off her "Well that didn't work out for you" He said picking her and taking her into her room and laid her down on her bed "There you go, bye" He said as he walk to his room and lay down on his bed looking up at the ceiling

Christie suddenly feels like she is being carried as she suddenly is in her room on her bed and she hears vince talk before leaving the room... She sighs then rolls onto her side, staring at the closet... As she tries to catch her breath back..

Vincent keeps staring at the ceiling and sighed then Spot comes into the room and laid right beside Vince and licked his face "Oh hey Spot how's my favorite dog in the world" He said to Spot, as Spot bark in a joyful tone and lick his face once more as Vince smiled at Spot

Christie then looked around her room before sitting up and getting a fearful shiver through her back as she stared at the closet... She always just randomly gets afraid of what is behind a door .... She then slowly walks to the closet and puts her hand on the knob, expecting to see a serial killer clown.. Her hands began to shake as she was about to open the door... She moved where she would be out of sight, and threw open the door as she crawled into a ball an waited for noise...but there wasn't any and when she looked in the closet......nothing was there except for a tiny clown doll which freaked her out, and made her grab it and throw it outside of her room before loudly slamming her door and going into a ball in the corner of the room watching the door as if the clown doll was gonna start walking and come back into the room...

Christie thinks her fears come true as the door opens..But luckily the evil doll didn't come to life to kill her, it was just Vince.."Clown man doll..." she says creepily as she stares at foot level as she waits for it to come and attack them all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back