• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Run, Fight, Or Die [Closed]

Am2aM

The one you left behind...
1-zombie-anime-artistic-pictures-anime-manga.jpg

You have been born into the broken world, 500 years ago, a scientific experiment with gas went wrong and millions of people..But they weren't dead for long.. When the gas disappeared, there were corpses roaming, feeding off of the living humans... You have to survive, and thrive, if you want a new world...

Last edited by a moderator:
Vincent was walking around a abandoned school looking for materials, supplies, and food he looks in each room seeing scraps and things he dosen't need. He had his pistol out with an silencer on it and thought "Man I need to get something to eat quick before I starve for death" He thought as his stomach grumbles. He then was walking up the steps to the 3rd floor with his pistol aiming to shoot some zombies if there were any up there on the 3rd floor

Christie was sitting on the ground in a corner with a huge bag of candy...it was the only food she could find, and it was delicious! She took out something called gummy bears? And she put one in her mouth..'mmmm I didn't know something that tastes so good could be so small!'

(.....)

@Pyka the Pikachu

Vincent didn't see any zombies and sighed in relief he then went into one room seeing nothing was in there and he sighed "Man it's not my luck today" He thought and sat down on one of the school chairs and thought "I wonder what it would be like it I was in the so called "school" before the infection happen" He then sighed and put his head down on the school desk with his pistol in his hand

Christie heard something rest on a desk and sigh..'oh my god! Am I gonna die? Oh way I got a pistol... I knee that..' She then cocks her gun and slowly peeks out from behind the desk and aims her gun while slowly rising to stand her full height..

Vincent lift's up his pistol up to the girl who was pointing the gun at him with his head still on the desk "I wouldn't do that if I was you cutie" He said lifting his head up from the desk looking at her "Now who are you and what are you doing in this school?" He said with an emotionless face towards her pointing the gun at her head

Christie raised an eyebrow frowning.."I could ask you the same! After all I was here first enjoying....uh...cansy?...no..craty.. Oh. Uh Candy!" She then points her gun at his head.. Fixing her stance.. And glaring at him...

Vincent sighed and get's up putting his pistol away walking up to her slowly "Well the name's Vincent" He said as he kept walking up to her slowly "Just lower your gun already cutie it's not like im gonna hurt you now, now since I said my name what's yours" He said walking to the wall and lean on it looking at her

Christie put the gun down and stared at him for a moment...'Vincent...well I guess I could tell him my name right?' She asks herself before opening her mouth to talk.."I'm...Christine... But I go by Christie..." She says.. Then gives him a light smile..stretching out her hand for him to shake..."it nice to meet you..I guess" she says, while mumbling the last part .

Vincent looks at Christie and got of the wall and shake her hand "Nice to meet you" He said sitting down on a desk "Now then, you can call me Vince or Vincent it dosent matter" He said smiling at her then took his pistol out inspecting the suppressor that was on it

Christie opened the giant bag and inside was millions of different types of candies.

"I found these in one of the teachers desks with an oversized chair in front of it........... But this stuff is really good!" she says smiling and looking back up at his face... "Have you ever had any of this stuff before Vince?" she asks..

((Sorry for late reply ...... some personal stuffed happened on the bus so....I'm Back!))

@Pyka the Pikachu

"Yea I had a few of some of those candies but I never trued some of those brands of candies before Christie" He said looking at the bag "Can I get one?" He asked her

(Oh okay)

Christie smile brightly.."You can have as much as ya way Vince!" She says putting he goat bag onto a desk and opening it wider..

@Pyka the Pikachu

((Sorry went roller skating....... And let m tell you.... I can't skate for life...))

"Yeah...." He said smiling at her and suddenly he drooped his candy and jumped over a desk and closed the door and took and bookshelf pushing it to barricade the door and looked at Christie "Well we only got about...4 minute's before were dead from a horde of zombies" He said going to an class window and smashed the glass from the windows "Are you scared of height's?" He asked Christie

Christie walked over to the window and looked down..."Yes.....But I can handle....I think..." She says taking a step back from the window..

Vincent sighs and grabs Christie hand and pulled her over to the window then let go of her hand "See you on the other side, so just follow my lead" He said hanging off of the window and see and ledge beside the window and slowly moved to the ledge and made it "Now it's your turn" He said looking at Christie

Christie slowly does what Vince does, then makes it...."I hate high places..." she says pouting then staying as close to the wall as she possibly can..

@Pyka the Pikachu

Last edited by a moderator:
Christie stares at his face.."Yup..This was noth-" she looks down, then pushes against the wall harder, shutting her eyes tightly..."What do we have to do?" she asks still keeping her eyes closed...

@Pyka the Pikachu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back