• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Run, Fight, Or Die [Closed]

Vincent nods his head and goes around the camp while still holding her and then he put her dorm after a few minutes later "That was fun...what else you wanna do?"

Christie thinks for a moment before opening her mouth.."Do you have any of those rhingies with different colors and stuff....um.... I think they are called... Uh oh yeah Cards!" She says happily while half bouncing in excitement...

Christie thought as hard as she could, before she flopped onto the ground.."Brain is dying slowly.... You think if something" she says as she closes her eyes pretending to be dead...

"Well I better feed you to the zombies since you are dead" He said in a sarcastic way and tried to hold in his laughter and he picked her up and asked "I don't know what to do...if you want we can play truth or dare again or something else..."

Christie freaked out until he asked what to do again..."Well we could play the touching game! So you basically get an object like a fork or something and the other person blind folds their own eyes.. Then the blind fold guy has to guess what it is, just by touch! Wanna do it?" She asks hopefully

Christie tilts her head slightly..."if you want to... But yay!!! Let us play the game" she says smiling like a crazy child...

Christie shrugs.."Doesn't really matter... You can GI first ir I can.. Doesn't really matter" she says

"I'll go first then" He says as he carry Christie to the guest room and tossed her onto the bed and Vincent went to go get a blindfold and came back sitting down on the bed and handed the blindfold to her "Can you put it on for me please?"

As Vincent handed her the red blindfold he thought "Is it ok for us to just kiss like that....I wonder we would have still met and become so called friends in this society....anyway I know that I have feelings for her but I just don't know if it's the right feelings towards her" He looks at Christie and he lift his other hand to her hand and hold tight on her hand and said "I-I'm glad that I had met you by the way.....it's nice to have company....would you have like me even if there wasn't an apocalypse Christie." He said looking away from her and let go of the blindfold and took the other hand and grabbed her other hand then look at her "I-I like you to be honest..." He said while flustered and look down trying to his himself blushing "T-That's all I wanted to tell you..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Christie stares at him wide-eyed.."U-Uh-Uh......Yeah I would like you if there wasn't an apocalypse....Also....What do you mean by LIke?" she asks slightly confused and shocked... 'W-What doe he mean!?!?!? Like me? OR Like-Like me?' she asks herself in her head..

Christie's eyes widen even more as she starts blushing a bright red, with her mouth slightly open....she then looks away."I thought you said you didn't like me earlier.." She says slightly confused and a little nervous..

Christie blushed again "O-Oh..." she says not sure how to reply as she becomes even more red...

(Wait ok so here's what happen he almost confess his love to her but he didn't cause he has a backstory lol which hasn't been told yet so yeah that what happen lol now we can resume by you starting yeah!!!)

Christie then sits on a chair..."so uh...do you have any hot cocoa?" She asks hopefully while smiling, trying to ease the tension in the air..

"No I don't...." He said in an emotionless tone and then looks at her "Are we still going to play the touching game you said or not?"

Christie jumps up "oh yeah! Sit down!" She says then runs off to find an item while he puts on his blind fold..."Tell me when you are ready!" She says still looking for something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back