• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Run, Fight, Or Die [Closed]

Christie blushes once more, then answers Vince.."Truth.. I guess" she says, going with her patern of truth, dare, then truth, dare....

Christie frowns.."i love gummy bears!" she then blushes and smiles again.."Truth or dare?" she asks

Christie blushes.."okay u got one...I dare you to put ice down your pants for five minutes!" She says glad its not her...but slightly feeling bad...

Vincent sighs and gets up and grabs and handful of ice and shove it down his pants and said "Cold cold cold!!"'he said shivering a little and mumbled "I-I don't want to play no more...."

Vince dumps the ice out of his pants and says "It's really cold anyway....that was a fun game....so what now..." He says as he remembered them kissing and flustered a little when thinking about it and said "Hey Christie...why did you ask me to kiss you for" He said while looking away

Last edited by a moderator:
Christie smiles then sees Vince blush which makes her think of the kiss... Eh ch makes her blush even more red than she already is... "U-uh...so...um.. We could play hide and seek.." She says nervously..

"Nah I don't feel like it...I'm just gonna rest for a bit...to many stuff happen today" He said as he sat down beside he and laid down across her lap "Wake me up...when it's time for...me to make dinner" He close his eyes

Christie blushed, "okay..." She said quietly as she looked at his face... She then leaned her head back and rested it on the top of the couch...

Vincent gets his head off of her lap and lean Christie next to him and rest her head on his shoulder as he closes his eyes and says "It would be better if I rest like this and you to" He said patting her head and he cross his arms and tries to go to sleep

Christian shakes her head okay, then slowly drifts off to sleep... After a while her hands started wrapping around herself like she was holding an invisible stuffed animal...

Suddenly Vince them falls asleep and then a few hours went by and Vince then slowly wakes up and look around then sees Christie fast asleep and he smiled at her and poke her cheek softly "Hey Sleeping Beauty" He said softly

Christie quickly wakes up, feeling something poke her cheek..and then when she open her eyes she hears Vince talk... "H-Hello.." She said blushing ..."How did you sleep Mr Sleepy head?" She asks smiling

"I slept good, did you?" He said while looking at her and smiled at her and then poked her cheek softly again "So what do you want to eat...or what do you want to do" He said smiling at her then look at her lips for some reason then he remember about the kiss that had happen a few hours ago and then he ask ask "So...how was the kiss that I gave you Christie..." He said softly to her and blushed slightly while trying to avoid her eyes from him

Christie was about to answer until Vince asked about the kiss.."u-uh....I uh..thought it was good...I liked it....How about you?" She asks nervously and quietly also avoiding eye contact...

"I liked it as well.....d-do you want to do it again or something?!" He said while blushing and was still avoiding eye contact from her but felt a little nervous

Christie blushed even more, and was as red as humanly possible..."i-uh... I guess if you want to.." She said nervously , not looking at him either...

Christy turns to face him, still blushing brightly.."uh..yeah.." She said quietly..

"Ok.." He said as he closely went up close to Christie face and he closes his eyes and softly kissed her lips and slowly back away blushing as much he can and looks at her and says "S-Sorry that I had kiss you...it just made me feel like I was taking advantage of you when I just kiss you right then...s-so sorry..." He said softly and Tried to avoid eye contact

Christie blushes again.."No-No...its okay....." She said hurriedly as she avoided eye contact as well...

"A-Anyway...what do you want to do now?" He said looking at her while smiling "And also don't think we're love birds since we kiss Chirstie...I just miss someone who liked me that's all but ur dosent mean I like you Christie" He said while blushing and gets up gelding his hand out for her to get up while Vince tried avoiding eye contact "J-Just come on up before I change my mind on letting you have a piggyback ride Christie"

Christie smiles brightly.."I understand! Now onward me piggy!" She says getting on his back excitedly like a child..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back