• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rumors

What sort of face-claims shall we use?

• Anime/Artistic

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Realistic

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Both (respect of personal preference)

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peoni

Town.jpg
captain-jack-demo.regular.png

Welcome to Promise, the city of dreams where lost ones from all around the world come to find themselves. It is a medieval-esque place--perhaps a mixture of 15th century to 18th century elements--in which the Royal Family is worshiped almost like that of Gods. In this city, our characters may be born or raised, or they may come from a faraway land. In any case, they've come seeking purpose.

This is a Romance-focused story. This is a Rumor-based story. This story is dramatic. Along with your characters' dreams, everyone should find themselves engaged in some sort of romantic escapade!

There will be judgement, scandal, gossip, jealousy, hate, and more!

Who is your character? What do they do? What is their dream or do they even have one?

Here is a quick skeleton of what the character sheets will need to include before I post the tab, just to give everyone time to think about what they want before I set a deadline:

Name - (Ex. Isabella Darlington)
Name Prefix - (Ex. Lady, Mrs., Miss, Mr., etc.)
Addressment - (Ex. Lady Darlington) (Ex. Mr. Crawford's son) (Ex. The flower girl from May Street) (Basically, imagine you are directly naming a book after your character. This is something that will be used by gossipers who are technically nonexistent in the story while also playing an important role. For characters who are, perhaps, not well known, use vaguely descriptive addressments like the third example.)
Age - (Characters may be of any age; however, there will be no romance involved with characters who are 17 or younger.)
Birthday
Gender - (We accept all. If you are against the various genders beyond male and female, please leave.)
Sexuality - (LGBTQS)
Appearance Description - (Something short. You may include the details below.)
Height
Weight
Eyes
Hair
Physique
Complexion
Quirks/Habits - (Do they sweat when they are nervous? Do they chew their nails? Are they an alcoholic?)
Personality
Fears
Purpose/Dream - (What do they wish to accomplish? Be as specific as you want or as vague as you want.)
Short Backstory - (Keep the details to a minimum. Save some juice for the RP.)

Moving on, the only specific roles in the story would be that of royalty, such as the young Prince and Princess, son and daughter of the King and Queen, potential heirs to the throne. We may need characters such as lawmen or guards, doctors, etc.

In! Do we run the character by you first before submitting on the sheet?

I hope you don't mind but I posted my character sheet just to have it, I however will delete it if it's too soon

Ugh! I have 2 different character ideas but don't know which one i like more.
Also, I'm curious whether or not in universe if being lgbt+ is seen as scandalous and sinful.

I can't speak for Peoni, but jump into the discord with any questions! Its a lot quicker, as far as I know we're accepting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back