• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RuinedTale(OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Today I learned there is a limit to image media file upload per post, which is like twenty. 😂 Had to trim an unnecessary sequence of dialogue in post which was this.

undertale_text_box (21).pngundertale_text_box (22).pngundertale_text_box (23).pngundertale_text_box (24).pngundertale_text_box (25).pngundertale_text_box (27).pngundertale_text_box (28).png

Zack will be a living thing soon. Just trying to get a good intro, thats all

Hello. I messaged the GM and they said I could. So here I am. A pleasure.

I mainly joined because I read it and I liked it. Have a few differences here and there, due to a different reality and boom! Zack.

Hello. I messaged the GM and they said I could. So here I am. A pleasure.

I mainly joined because I read it and I liked it. Have a few differences here and there, due to a different reality and boom! Zack.
mostly the only part of your character I'm concerned with is the coming from an alt dimension. I can work with that since a certain entity is familiar with the sort but I'm a bit confused, what the hell is a 'Volatile Save File'

Sort of a save file that isn’t supposed to be there, so it’s a little glitchy, and has unpredictable results when you reset

Just a thought I had but if anyone wants to message me what you are hoping for your character in this story that would be great.

Sort of a save file that isn’t supposed to be there, so it’s a little glitchy, and has unpredictable results when you reset
I do have some ideas on how to implement your thing even if it's not exactly how you describe it. But I do want to ask if there is anything you want out of your character and for their story. You can just dm it to me if you want.

He wants to really just forget his past and begin his new life. That's about it

Got an update later today. Just need to think about how to push this along. Might try to shorten the plans so this doesn't go on to long and burn out. Wanna try to get a somewhat finished adventure. Got work in a few hours so Ill sleep on it and try to finish an update when I get home. Things have been both busy and just draining recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back