• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic RUIN

Dethrix said:
I Beg to differ. The Greys cannot be all that they are and still retain their human mind. They would be simply reduced to primitive tactics and Instincts.

However... If you want to make a Character that was mutated but managed to survive the process and still have a good portion of his sanity left, then please go ahead.
Your right sorry, in my tired state when you said mental capacity I mistook it for abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]Your right sorry, in my tired state when you said mental capacity I mistook it for abilities.

[/QUOTE]
Ah. Yes I see.

Although I don't think they should have the minds of animals. They should be intelligent, similar to the dark ones from the metro series, though a lot more hostile.

[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]Although I don't think they should have the minds of animals. They should be intelligent, similar to the dark ones from the metro series, though a lot more hostile.

[/QUOTE]
If you read the Description it says Zombie like. And I have no plans on taking from a Canon Series if thats what this is.

That's not what it is, and you completely misunderstood my idea, I want you to rename what ever the hell you created. Because what ever it is you butchered my idea beyond recognition.

[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]That's not what it is, and you completely misunderstood my idea, I want you to rename what ever the hell you created. Because what ever it is you butchered my idea beyond recognition.

[/QUOTE]
Considering it was a single sentence with two commas I wouldn't really consider it that much of an "Idea". If I completely Butchered it I'm sorry but no one cared to provide me with anything more than a name, height and Cranium Size. Therefore do not rant off on me about "Whatever the Hell I Created". I worked with what you gave me.

-sigh- you never responded to it, giving me no chance to elaborate. I understand the mistake I made. Can we talk about this in a Pm?

[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]-sigh- you never responded to it, giving me no chance to elaborate. I understand the mistake I made. Can we talk about this in a Pm?

[/QUOTE]
Of course.

My webbernets are down atm my net box shorted during a storm. I'll most likely be down for over a week. Don't get to far without me.

|| Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I apologize for not reading the whole profile. I can edit and re-write the post if you'd like? ||

[QUOTE="T H E J O K E R]

|| Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I apologize for not reading the whole profile. I can edit and re-write the post if you'd like? ||

[/QUOTE]
Thats not a question you should be asking me, but rather the role player of the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back