Newsletter RpNation's Newsletter: Winter 2024

a nation of creation |
january 2024 message

fate

PaperShark.png

message to members

Dear User-Senpai,
Happy New Year's! It has been quite the journey, hasn't it? There may have been some lows and some highs, some wins and some losses, but all in all, you're still here and I thank you for that. We appreciate every single one of you here on RPNation. We enjoy interacting with you all when we can and love seeing the creations and wonders that all of you can create and have created. We always want to show appreciation for our members and their creations which is what we try to do every month in a monthly Newsletter. However, through the tests of time and responsibilities, the Newsletter staff and I have decided to amend the frequency of the publication of the Newsletter so that we can focus on making each and every one of them great and engaging.

Instead of every month, we will now be releasing them quarterly. There will be one for every three calendar months. Monthly badges will still be around but everything included in the Newsletter aside from the monthly badge will follow this quarterly schedule. This quarterly schedule includes, but is not limited to; Member of the Month feature, Roleplay of the Month feature, housekeeping notes, and guide highlights.

By moving it quarterly, we hope that we can bring in more features again like we have done in the past such as featured threads and songs. There are also hopes of engaging in more community activities that we can mention or allude to. We want to do the best we can to give a great read to our users. Please understand that this is something that has been discussed for a while and this course of action is what we wanted to enact at the moment. We thank you all again for your time and understanding. I hope all of you will look forward to the upcoming quarterlies. Know that we're always around and open to thoughts, concerns, and/or ideas for Newsletters.

Thank you again and catch you around,
@Life.

housekeeping

πŸ’  RpNation's Community Guidelines
Whether you're a newer or older user, click here to refresh what we allow and don't allow in the community! It's always good to refresh on the guidelines every once in while.

To see the specific updates, check out our Patch Notes for more details.

πŸ’  Official RPN Merchandise
Be sure to head on over and see what available products we have for our users!

fatsd53535errewrer535rtegdfs1e.png

January Donation Badge by @Onmyoji

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy New Year everyone! Let's be awesome!

Happy new year! Quarterly newsletters are perfectly alright!!!! I hope the switch helps the staff’s workload out a lot!

Happy New Years!

Great idea on going to quarterly, a lot of work goes into getting that all put together.
FYI A couple of images on Merch could use some admin love. Header images on both the links below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back