RpNation Monthly: November 2016

@Pretzel Heart @Whale

I didn't read all of the character applications (because so many) but after this newsletter I read through the winning five. I really liked both of yours! Mary's was described really well and I think you paid great attention to detail with his. I think it's neat that you first get this assumption that he's a bit of a grump strictly because of the art, but then he turns out to be the quiet type. As for Joseph, I love how creative and unique his character is. People don't often write disabled characters, so it was a lovely change seeing such a talented blind/mute character being represented!

@Mypilot

Oh goodness thank you so much!! I really did wish I could have written more. And somehow what I did put won! But thank you so much!!!!

alright cool sorry i didn't really look at the cadigories because i knew i probably won't win this one. *stars to wait until peoples creativity is out

The site-wide announcements thingie is broke. :(   So no announcements till we figure out what the problem is and fix it.

D: Why did i miss such an amazing thing! ;-;

Reaction to this news letter;

(( The trumpet means bring on the next letter of newssesssessesses(?) ))

Just noticed that I didn't get a notification saying the newsletter was out. Are you stopping the notifications for it? 

The site-wide announcements thingie is broke. :(   So no announcements till we figure out what the problem is and fix it.

D: Why did i miss such an amazing thing! ;-;

Reaction to this news letter;

(( The trumpet means bring on the next letter of newssesssessesses(?) ))

We just got the ability to send out custom alerts to the site for things like this again.

@Pretzel Heart @Whale

I didn't read all of the character applications (because so many) but after this newsletter I read through the winning five. I really liked both of yours! Mary's was described really well and I think you paid great attention to detail with his. I think it's neat that you first get this assumption that he's a bit of a grump strictly because of the art, but then he turns out to be the quiet type. As for Joseph, I love how creative and unique his character is. People don't often write disabled characters, so it was a lovely change seeing such a talented blind/mute character being represented!

Aah thank you! The personality section was the hardest for me too so I'm glad you like how it turned out. I enjoyed your characters, too. :D

Something a while back said that the RpN app would be coming before 2017, do we know if that is still happening?

Maybe?  We don't have a definite date right now that I know of.

Heh, I may be a bit late but I am extremely flatered by Alvar's inclusion in this news letter. The RP he comes from shall come back to life.

P.S. MCS means Middle Child Syndrome :)

I'm still sorta new to this site (don't come on as much as I'd like to) so I'm not sure if I'm just missing it, but where's the December newsletter? I assumed the character contest grand winner would be announced on it and I wanted to see.

I'm still sorta new to this site (don't come on as much as I'd like to) so I'm not sure if I'm just missing it, but where's the December newsletter? I assumed the character contest grand winner would be announced on it and I wanted to see.

Well, December isn't quite over yet. I'm pretty sure they're usually made at the very end of the month or a few days after that. And you should be notified - I think a notification is sent to every member somehow. 

Actually they usually release the newsletter for the month either the first day or within the first few days of the new month. If they usually followed how it was done then the December Newsletter should have been released by now, but it has happened before where they skipped a month in releasing a newsletter due to various reasons.

We've hit a lot of Real Life snags lately so December has been delayed. There will probably be an announcement when it's out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back