RpN on World of Warcraft

Guys I have a big question to ask... What class should I be?

Also I take it were making new characters right?

Bills352 said:
Also I take it were making new characters right?
What ever you'd like, I'm making the guild on a level 90 boosted character(i got a boost thingy for getting WoD). I plan to make all sorts of different characters from scratch as well and all that.

@The Dark Wizard You have to send me a pic of your avatar so I can see if I can stomach the graphics because Last time I saw it, I just couldn't stand it the last time I played

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]What ever you'd like, I'm making the guild on a level 90 boosted character(i got a boost thingy for getting WoD). I plan to make all sorts of different characters from scratch as well and all that.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I just did the same with the level 90 booster thing but yeah i'll probably end up doing with many different characters.

I don't do Horde, but ya'll can PM me for my Battlenet tag! (Besides, I co-lead a raid team on my server, Stormrage) If you've got an Alliance character on Stormrage, my name is Setsunai. =)

Finally got out!

If your around/online come help me with the signatures i'm in Org standing next to the guild master.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Finally got out!
If your around/online come help me with the signatures i'm in Org standing next to the guild master.

[/QUOTE]
Oh god how long is that tutorial I got to do it now -_- . I'll meet you once its done.

Its 5 am, that forced tutorial for the garrison took way too long.

I'll make sure to get the info with the guild's name and stuff when I wake up.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Well I play in WRA,although I've been not playing on retail much because.....Wod was just..........its the bubsy 3d of warcraft,but I've been playing on 2 private servers,although im thinking of returning to retail whenever....I feel like it I guess....so yeah...oh and my main is Marthuck there

Alright so for all of you interested, the name of the guild is Secret Level Zero

You should be able to locate us now and request to join. Our comment is " :D " and we don't have a crest yet. We will be using this name for some cool upcoming gaming stuff for RpN in the future as well.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Alright so for all of you interested, the name of the guild is Secret Level Zero
You should be able to locate us now and request to join. Our comment is " :D " and we don't have a crest yet. We will be using this name for some cool upcoming gaming stuff for RpN in the future as well.

[/QUOTE]
Alright I will be sure to search for it when I'm done in the PTR

Sadly, I won't be able to join until I has moneys next month. But if this is still going strong in September then I will gladly join in the fun! ^^

Seriously Wizard? A WoW guild? Don't you know I can't play that game? I am almost 5 years clean from that particular addiction.

Mrs Hesperus]Seriously Wizard? A WoW guild? Don't you know I can't play that game? I am almost 5 years clean from that particular addiction. [/QUOTE] Join us. Join ussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. @Mrs Hesperus [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7178-captain-hesperus/ said:
@Captain Hesperus[/URL]

The Dark Wizard]Join us. Join ussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. @Mrs Hesperus [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7178-captain-hesperus/ said:
@Captain Hesperus[/URL]
xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back