• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RPAY/Roleplay as YOURSELF!!!

Ok wow. This is getting a lot of attention. I'm afraid that if it grows any more I won't be able to manage it. I'll start working on the thread.

how would we go about with the cs? i'm not sure about you guys, but with the bio situation, not many interesting things happened. well.. actually i think, [starts listing off things].

I don't actually require a bio. I don't want to read about a ton of people's real lives... no offense. I have it up, I'll tag all of you guys in it.

Lonely Star] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18532-obsessed/ said:
@Obsessed[/URL], if you want a realistic one, I would be happy to join.
Oh no, lol, that would be boring. SO PLEASE MAKE THIS RP HAPPEN!

Amerikia1126 said:
how would we go about with the cs? i'm not sure about you guys, but with the bio situation, not many interesting things happened. well.. actually i think, [starts listing off things].
Same. My life's pretty boring.

@Lonely Star will our bios have an impact to the plot? If no, then can we skip that part?

since we're rping as ourselves, the ooc tab and the ic tab are essentially the same thing, just different settings. unless we use the ooc tab as one of our ocs....

im aware that the ooc is just chat, i was just thinking out loud, which was probably a bad idea to begin with as i ramble- there it goes again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back