• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp

Gold Snow

Hello to anyone reading this!

I’ve been wanting to do a time period rp; it can be discussed in PM’s, should anyone message me.

It can have romance in it; I don’t have a plot exactly set up yet but again it can be something we can work out together (please don’t make me do all the work).

Anyone who should message me; please have knowledge of different time periods. I can’t tell you how many times that I’ve started a time period rp with someone and that they have no clue of the views or the way people acted during the certain era.

Well I think that’s just about it; so if anyone should have an interest in wanting to do a time period rp then please message me but also know about the era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back