..RP..

Morgan smiled. Alistair was very powerful when he needed to be. She lowered her stance, getting ready to run if we need be.

Alistair's blood hadn't been boiling...until this Cinnabar Fusion guy did two things he didn't like. 

1, he called his trident a FORK! Which was definitely enough to get anyone on his bad side. 

2, he killed all those poor little fish. They hadn't even done anything to him. Now, Alistair wasn't easily upset, but this just made him mad. 

"I-It's not a fork!" He said, a hint of irritation in his voice, which normally had a "please-don't-eat-me" tone somewhere in there. But that was completely gone. Alistair raised one hand, causing the water he was holding to expand and rise up. Then he slammed his hand down; the water hit Cinnabar from above, just like a wave. "It. Is. A. TRIDENT!"

The moment they felt the water hit them, Cinnabar was mad. No, they were furious! Their body started heating up at the water around as they started to stand back up. Clouds of steam and mercury towered over the liquid as the fusion evaporated the water around them. Their cream colored hair still looked like water their eyes looked at Alistair as they pulled their mask off. Two sets of mouths were revealed as one opened up to release plumes of mercury as the lower one growled out loudly. "I will take your gem and SHATTER IT WITH MY TEETH!" Cinnabar screamed loudly as they rushed at the Aquamarine, their fist glowing a bright red as they readied it to slam into the gem's face.

The moment they felt the water hit them, Cinnabar was mad. No, they were furious! Their body started heating up at the water around as they started to stand back up. Clouds of steam and mercury towered over the liquid as the fusion evaporated the water around them. Their cream colored hair still looked like water their eyes looked at Alistair as they pulled their mask off. Two sets of mouths were revealed as one opened up to release plumes of mercury as the lower one growled out loudly. "I will take your gem and SHATTER IT WITH MY TEETH!" Cinnabar screamed loudly as they rushed at the Aquamarine, their fist glowing a bright red as they readied it to slam into the gem's face.

Morgan smiled. Alistair was very powerful when he needed to be. She lowered her stance, getting ready to run if we need be.

Alistair backed away when his water evaporated and the Fusion ran at him, punching him in the face. Alistair staggered, putting up a defensive stance. "M-Morgan.....l-little help?" he said quietly, holding his trident in front of him and creating a water shield. Then he stupidly struck the Fusion with his trident. "A-And you! Uhhhhh.....killing fish isn't nice!" he said, trying and failing to sound like Pearl did in battle. 

Alistair's blood hadn't been boiling...until this Cinnabar Fusion guy did two things he didn't like. 

1, he called his trident a FORK! Which was definitely enough to get anyone on his bad side. 

2, he killed all those poor little fish. They hadn't even done anything to him. Now, Alistair wasn't easily upset, but this just made him mad. 

"I-It's not a fork!" He said, a hint of irritation in his voice, which normally had a "please-don't-eat-me" tone somewhere in there. But that was completely gone. Alistair raised one hand, causing the water he was holding to expand and rise up. Then he slammed his hand down; the water hit Cinnabar from above, just like a wave. "It. Is. A. TRIDENT!"

At this point, Bloodstone had gathered enough information to know who she was against. She was a traitor to Homeworld already, so rebelling further couldn't put her anywhere past a shatter sentence. Additionally, she had come here looking for the Crystal Gems herself, and she would not let some Homeworld lackies do her job for her. The quartz soldier took a few steps back, then rushed forward, pulling her axe up from the sand as she passed it. She couldn't make it to their side of the beach before Cinnabar got to Alistair, but she'd be there to stop Homeworld from shattering anyone.

Seeing the Aquamarine's sudden change in disposition frightened and fascinated Verdite. What a strategic decision! Cover yourself as a mentally incompetent defect, and the opposition won't suspect your attack! "I'm just going to...!" The Verdite ran back into the ship, working at the controls, righting the error in the left engine.

Alistair backed away when his water evaporated and the Fusion ran at him, punching him in the face. Alistair staggered, putting up a defensive stance. "M-Morgan.....l-little help?" he said quietly, holding his trident in front of him and creating a water shield. Then he stupidly struck the Fusion with his trident. "A-And you! Uhhhhh.....killing fish isn't nice!" he said, trying and failing to sound like Pearl did in battle. 

Seeing the Aquamarine's sudden change in disposition frightened and fascinated Verdite. What a strategic decision! Cover yourself as a mentally incompetent defect, and the opposition won't suspect your attack! "I'm just going to...!" The Verdite ran back into the ship, working at the controls, righting the error in the left engine.

Morgan scowled and slammed her hands into the sand and bits of it Rose up to try and fill the gap between the aquamarine and the fusion. 

At this point, Bloodstone had gathered enough information to know who she was against. She was a traitor to Homeworld already, so rebelling further couldn't put her anywhere past a shatter sentence. Additionally, she had come here looking for the Crystal Gems herself, and she would not let some Homeworld lackies do her job for her. The quartz soldier took a few steps back, then rushed forward, pulling her axe up from the sand as she passed it. She couldn't make it to their side of the beach before Cinnabar got to Alistair, but she'd be there to stop Homeworld from shattering anyone.

"I don't even know what a fish is!" Cinnabar grabbed at the trident and tried to rip it out of Aquamarine's hands. The fusion was boiling as mercury slowly started to bubble up in their lower mouth. The top on sounded a bit more feminine as it roared out. Smoke moved to cover Cinnabar and Alistair in a thick, silverish fog. A large fist was already starting to super heat as they slammed it against the sand. Sharp glass was soon formed as they ripped a large, thick spike out. Heaving it over their head the fusion jumped to slam it in the shield.

Large, crazed smiles formed as the red and white splotched gem brought it down. That Bloodstone with an axe was going to be fun to fight after poofing that Morganite. "Hey Verdite, try getting the lasers on!"

Cymophane and all of his illusions crowded together, ready to fight the new threat. The whole crowd backed up as the water came crashing down. "You could be a little more cautious with your attacks Alister." 

Three of the illusions broke off and charged at Cinnabar.

Morgan scowled and slammed her hands into the sand and bits of it Rose up to try and fill the gap between the aquamarine and the fusion. 

"I don't even know what a fish is!" Cinnabar grabbed at the trident and tried to rip it out of Aquamarine's hands. The fusion was boiling as mercury slowly started to bubble up in their lower mouth. The top on sounded a bit more feminine as it roared out. Smoke moved to cover Cinnabar and Alistair in a thick, silverish fog. A large fist was already starting to super heat as they slammed it against the sand. Sharp glass was soon formed as they ripped a large, thick spike out. Heaving it over their head the fusion jumped to slam it in the shield.

Large, crazed smiles formed as the red and white splotched gem brought it down. That Bloodstone with an axe was going to be fun to fight after poofing that Morganite. "Hey Verdite, try getting the lasers on!"

Cymophane and all of his illusions crowded together, ready to fight the new threat. The whole crowd backed up as the water came crashing down. "You could be a little more cautious with your attacks Alister." 

Three of the illusions broke off and charged at Cinnabar.

Alistair breathed a sigh of relief when Morgan created a sort of sand shield and took this as an opportunity to snatch his trident back. He winced as Cinnabar punched at the shield, but he had been bought just enough time to gather up yet more water. "T-Trust me....I didn't know what fish are when I f-first a-arrived too.....b-but n-n-now I do....!" he said, splashing Cinnabar again. Luckily, three Cymophane illusions were helping out, along with Morgan. Alistair smiled his usual timid smile at them, combining both water and trident as he splashed and stabbed Cinnabar, before doing a couple backflips to dodge any attacks that would come towards him, and also to gain some distance. There was no way he was giving up now. After all, the Crystal Gems needed him as one of their tacticians. His friends needed him. 

Alistair breathed a sigh of relief when Morgan created a sort of sand shield and took this as an opportunity to snatch his trident back. He winced as Cinnabar punched at the shield, but he had been bought just enough time to gather up yet more water. "T-Trust me....I didn't know what fish are when I f-first a-arrived too.....b-but n-n-now I do....!" he said, splashing Cinnabar again. Luckily, three Cymophane illusions were helping out, along with Morgan. Alistair smiled his usual timid smile at them, combining both water and trident as he splashed and stabbed Cinnabar, before doing a couple backflips to dodge any attacks that would come towards him, and also to gain some distance. There was no way he was giving up now. After all, the Crystal Gems needed him as one of their tacticians. His friends needed him. 

Cymophane shouted "Cinnabar is a fusion, there is almost no way that we can't beat him if we don't work together."

The Cymophane illusions surrounded Cinnabar and slashed, hoping to at least distract the fusion long enough so Cymophane'so friendso could regroup.

The real Cymophane stepped in front of Verdi tell stopping them from getting closer to the ship "Where do you think you are going? To activate some weapon no doubt." He said the last part quietly to himself.

Black onyx walked through the beach covering her face. She kept looking at the floor while talking to her self "Are they going to accept me as a new member?", "Will they reject me for working with home world?", "What if they treat me as an    enemy?". Black Onyx kept asking       questions to herself without any answer. She walked for about an hour when she stopped looked up and saw a giant rock structure in a mountain that had a small house in the side. "I arrived, let's go and say hi" Black Onyx walked towards the door and knocked

Morgan was crouched in a runner's position, ready to attack if need be.

Cymophane shouted "Cinnabar is a fusion, there is almost no way that we can't beat him if we don't work together."

The Cymophane illusions surrounded Cinnabar and slashed, hoping to at least distract the fusion long enough so Cymophane'so friendso could regroup.

The real Cymophane stepped in front of Verdi tell stopping them from getting closer to the ship "Where do you think you are going? To activate some weapon no doubt." He said the last part quietly to himself.

@SweetDemon @ferociousfeind @StratusDoll

"Y-You're right," Alistair said in response to Cymophane, watching his clones surround Cinnabar. Guess he'd better do his part....

Closing his eyes, the Aquamarine focused. He was able to quickly regain his balance, now looking very weird, with the suction marks from the octopus now across his face, and a small bruise from where he'd been punched. Hard. Ow. He probably looked pretty idiotic because of that, but it didn't matter. He had to defeat this brute. 

A very large wave rose from the ocean; Alistair clenched his fists as it morphed itself into....a tuna-shaped bubble of water. Because why not. "Th-This is what a fish looks like," he said. The fish moved to and fro in the air before swimming right through Cinnabar and bursting. "This is the innocent lives that you destroyed." 

It soaked everyone else nearby as well, but....well....that was to be expected from fighting alongside/against Alistair. You were bound to get wet. "Sorry!" he said hastily to his allies. 

@SweetDemon @ferociousfeind @StratusDoll

"Y-You're right," Alistair said in response to Cymophane, watching his clones surround Cinnabar. Guess he'd better do his part....

Closing his eyes, the Aquamarine focused. He was able to quickly regain his balance, now looking very weird, with the suction marks from the octopus now across his face, and a small bruise from where he'd been punched. Hard. Ow. He probably looked pretty idiotic because of that, but it didn't matter. He had to defeat this brute. 

A very large wave rose from the ocean; Alistair clenched his fists as it morphed itself into....a tuna-shaped bubble of water. Because why not. "Th-This is what a fish looks like," he said. The fish moved to and fro in the air before swimming right through Cinnabar and bursting. "This is the innocent lives that you destroyed." 

It soaked everyone else nearby as well, but....well....that was to be expected from fighting alongside/against Alistair. You were bound to get wet. "Sorry!" he said hastily to his allies. 

"Woot!" Morganite hollered and grinned. She loved water. "ahh.. now im refreshed.. and ready to fight.." She grinned and set her sights on the fusion as well. She mainly liked to be Alistair's protector.. even though he had no need most of the time.

The Cymophane illusions surrounded Cinnabar and slashed, hoping to at least distract the fusion long enough so Cymophane's friends could regroup.

As Verdite scrambled to get back to the ship, Cymophane appeared in front of her, "Eeep! Uhh... Retreat!" Verdite pulled one of her three stocked smoke grenades, quick to pull the pin and dash perpendicular to the ship's hull.

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Onyx realized that no one was in the house and turned around just to see everybody in the beach " Ok, now this is pathetic". She merged into her shadow and moved behind Alistair while saying to herself, " Well it is time"

She went out of her shadow while saying "Hello" with her usual neutral expression.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Verdite scrambled to get back to the ship, Cymophane appeared in front of her, "Eeep! Uhh... Retreat!" Verdite pulled one of her three stocked smoke grenades, quick to pull the pin and dash perpendicular to the ship's hull.

Cymophane looked at the grenade with widening eyes. "Crap!" Cymophane dove to the side away from the explosive. He layer on the ground, face up to cover his gem. When the grenade was just smoke he slowly stood up, a bit confused. In the few seconds it took to understand what had happened Verdi tell was a fair distance away. Cymophane ran through the smoke cloud to catch up, using his illusions vision as reference.

"Woot!" Morganite hollered and grinned. She loved water. "ahh.. now im refreshed.. and ready to fight.." She grinned and set her sights on the fusion as well. She mainly liked to be Alistair's protector.. even though he had no need most of the time.

Black Onyx realized that no one was in the house and turned around just to see everybody in the beach " Ok, now this is pathetic". She merged into her shadow and moved behind Alistair while saying to herself, " Well it is time"

She went out of her shadow while saying "Hello" with her usual neutral expression.

Cymophane looked at the grenade with widening eyes. "Crap!" Cymophane dove to the side away from the explosive. He layer on the ground, face up to cover his gem. When the grenade was just smoke he slowly stood up, a bit confused. In the few seconds it took to understand what had happened Verdi tell was a fair distance away. Cymophane ran through the smoke cloud to catch up, using his illusions vision as reference.

Alistair looked at the scene, taking it all in. So far, so good. If he kept this up, then winning this would be a piece of cake. Suddenly, something blew up. Alistair jumped into the arms of the person closest to him, some stoic girl who had just said hi. Wait....what?! Alistair leapt out of her arms, an alarmed scream escaping from his lips. "Wh-Who are you....?" he whispered, finding Morgan and predictably hiding behind her. 

Cinnabar was strong, but they weren't invincible as the multiple assaults of water and physical attacks kept coming. They were angry, but they couldn't keep their as they defused quickly. Sulfur was the taller of the two. He was built like a Pearl, slim and agile. Realgar on the other hand was much shorter than a gem of her kind should be. She looked like a much more muscular Ruby. Both were exhausted as Sulfur tried to keep Realgar out of the light and the water.

Two pair of separate eyes turned to stare at The Nova as a smoke grenade exploded. The Cymophase standing on their ship was enough to have Realgar step off of Sulfur and grab the largest rock they could find. "GET OFF MY CRUSTING SHIP, CLOD!" She threw the rock at the gem as Sulfur lifted her up. They needed to get out of here. It was too bright and too wet for either of them.

Alistair looked at the scene, taking it all in. So far, so good. If he kept this up, then winning this would be a piece of cake. Suddenly, something blew up. Alistair jumped into the arms of the person closest to him, some stoic girl who had just said hi. Wait....what?! Alistair leapt out of her arms, an alarmed scream escaping from his lips. "Wh-Who are you....?" he whispered, finding Morgan and predictably hiding behind her. 

"Oh, I am Black Onyx, I didn't mean to startle you" Black Onyx faked a smile a continued "I've been lisening  a lot  about you lately and what you do so I decided to come here and see you all" She kept her neutral expression while she awaited a response.

Verdite quickly regretted looking back, Why can't she just get back into her ship? It's not like the Nova has a laser! Nope! Not at all! (Okay, so it does.)

She played a quick game of duck-duck-goose, jumping into the Nova, and slamming the loose escape hatch shut so forcefully that some of the metal at the corners melded with the surrounding ship. Quickly working to get the left engine back online, Verdite managed to get the Nova back off the ground.

The Nova hovered for a second, before a laser-looking protrusion (or a finger if it's a handship) started glowing a menacing orange. Verdite calmly announced through the loudspeakers, "Frontal Light Cannon at 14% capacity. Right engine at 92%, Left engine at 36%." Cackling to herself, Verdite aimed the light cannon at the Aquamarine, sensing the rest of the gems may be drawn to him if he got hurt.

Verdite quickly regretted looking back, Why can't she just get back into her ship? It's not like the Nova has a laser! Nope! Not at all! (Okay, so it does.)

She played a quick game of duck-duck-goose, jumping into the Nova, and slamming the loose escape hatch shut so forcefully that some of the metal at the corners melded with the surrounding ship. Quickly working to get the left engine back online, Verdite managed to get the Nova back off the ground.

The Nova hovered for a second, before a laser-looking protrusion (or a finger if it's a handship) started glowing a menacing orange. Verdite calmly announced through the loudspeakers, "Frontal Light Cannon at 14% capacity. Right engine at 92%, Left engine at 36%." Cackling to herself, Verdite aimed the light cannon at the Aquamarine, sensing the rest of the gems may be drawn to him if he got hurt.

"Crap!" Cymophane shouted. He knew just how strong these ships could be. Thier only chance to stop it (and hopefully not get vaporised) was probably a fusion. Cymophane shouted at the other gems "we need to do something now!" The illusions flickered and deformed and Cymophane began running at Alister and Morrigan. (He lost focus)

Morganite scowled and grabbed Alistair's arm. "Too much commotion...." She glanced at the new black gem. "Nice to meet you... now if you'll excuse us..." She nodded.

"We need to... either poof them or ask them to stop fighting.. but I don't think they'll respect two solo gems.."

"Crap!" Cymophane shouted. He knew just how strong these ships could be. Thier only chance to stop it (and hopefully not get vaporised) was probably a fusion. Cymophane shouted at the other gems "we need to do something now!" The illusions flickered and deformed and Cymophane began running at Alister and Morrigan. (He lost focus)

"Oh, I am Black Onyx, I didn't mean to startle you" Black Onyx faked a smile a continued "I've been lisening  a lot  about you lately and what you do so I decided to come here and see you all" She kept her neutral expression while she awaited a response.

Morganite scowled and grabbed Alistair's arm. "Too much commotion...." She glanced at the new black gem. "Nice to meet you... now if you'll excuse us..." She nodded.

"We need to... either poof them or ask them to stop fighting.. but I don't think they'll respect two solo gems.."

"I....I see...." Alistair said uneasily, but then he saw a bright light aimed right at his chest. Cymophane ran towards him; gulping, Alistair could only imagine the disaster. So he turned around, smiled reassuringly at them, and then jumped in front of all his friends, holding his arms out. "Hey, it'll be okay," he said, smiling. "But I refuse to let you guys get hurt." The laser hit him hard in the back; Alistair fell over, unconscious. He would be out for the next few hours. And probably needed a doctor. 

"I....I see...." Alistair said uneasily, but then he saw a bright light aimed right at his chest. Cymophane ran towards him; gulping, Alistair could only imagine the disaster. So he turned around, smiled reassuringly at them, and then jumped in front of all his friends, holding his arms out. "Hey, it'll be okay," he said, smiling. "But I refuse to let you guys get hurt." The laser hit him hard in the back; Alistair fell over, unconscious. He would be out for the next few hours. And probably needed a doctor. 

((poof?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back