..RP..

As the ship broke through Earth's dense cloud layer, Verdite nearly flipped her s*** (of its OK for me to use censored swears). That's one rocky planet! And... Gems!? No reports documented any gems on this failed colony in the past 5,000 years! Why were there gems now? Either way, the ship was about to miss the safety of liquid water by about 20 feet, when one of the gems tried something. The water lifted up to catch the ship, effectively slowing it enough to crash into the sand with only minor damages, "Eugh, what am I going to tell Yellow Diamond? 'there was an accident while landing!'?" The Verdite took a moment to gather herself... For a few minutes. She just sat there, doing nothing. After plenty of thought recollection, she climbed sideways to the emergency exit hatch, as primitive as it may seem to have a designated area of exit, and forcefully kicked it off, not trusting the state of the ship for a second.

@Fem the Huffling Riceball @Enmyira @PacificPheonix

Last edited by a moderator:
  Alistair nodded, about to warp out of the temple, when....he thought he heard something. "Ju-Just a second.....!" he said, running outside. 

It was a Homeworld ship. Headed straight for the area near their temple. "C-Crap! Whoever is in there might die! Okay, think, Alistair, think.....bingo!" He rolled up his sleeves, raised his arms, and concentrated. The ocean slowly split, then rose, until it caught the Homeworld ship. Breathing a sigh of relief, Alistair had the water gently lower the ship into the ocean, then pulled it towards the beach. "Heh....I did it!" he said stupidly, raising his hands in victory. A gigantic tidal wave hit the Aquamarine as a result; luckily for him, he could breathe underwater with ease. Bashfully, he moved the wave back to the ocean, a giant octopus resting on his head. As a result to that, Alistair let out an alarmed scream and ran around, shouting, "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!"
Technically gems don't need to breathe.

Cymophane walked out looking at the crashed ship. "Uh guys, shouldn't we like care about the alien ship that just crash landed on our beach...?" Cymophane walked up to the ship and kicked it. "Maybe its just space debris?" Cymophane did a full circle walk around the ship looking for any indication of life, or in this case inorganic life. He began splitting into his illusions to look faster.

As the ship broke through Earth's dense cloud layer, Verdite nearly flipped her s*** (of its OK for me to use censored swears). That's one rocky planet! And... Gems!? No reports documented any gems on this failed colony in the past 5,000 years! Why were there gems now? Either way, the ship was about to miss the safety of liquid water by about 20 feet, when one of the gems tried something. The water lifted up to catch the ship, effectively slowing it enough to crash into the sand with only minor damages, "Eugh, what am I going to tell Yellow Diamond? 'there was an accident while landing!'?" The Verdite took a moment to gather herself... For a few minutes. She just sat there, doing nothing. After plenty of thought recollection, she climbed sideways to the emergency exit hatch, as primitive as it may seem to have a designated area of exit, and forcefully kicked it off, not trusting the state of the ship for a second.

Bloodstone did manage to make it to the specified location by time the ship broke the crust, and was delighted to see that she was led directly to what must have been the Crystal Gems. Admittedly, she was terrified of the difference in numbers, but she was willing to die trying. At least that's what she told herself. 

From a distance that no one had yet paid attention to, Bloodstone began slowly approaching, hand on her gem. She would be ready if anyone noticed her and attacked.

Morgan laughed and raced after him. "stop running! Lemme help!" she giggeled and tried to grab onto the slimy sea creature.

Cymophane walked out looking at the crashed ship. "Uh guys, shouldn't we like care about the alien ship that just crash landed on our beach...?" Cymophane walked up to the ship and kicked it. "Maybe its just space debris?" Cymophane did a full circle walk around the ship looking for any indication of life, or in this case inorganic life. He began splitting into his illusions to look faster.

Verdite took a step back, waiting for the gems to jump in and poof her for failing, or something, before timidly sticking her head out, to get a better look at the scene unfolding around her.

Alistair was completely hyperventilating (again) but he stayed still long enough for the octopus to get pulled off of his head. "It got on my head.....i-it has eight legs......why does it have suction thingies?! Is it trying to brainwash me?! Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!" He looked pretty stupid, his eyes wide in shock, drenched in water, and with an octopus on his head. Once it got off, there would be marks from the tentacles on his face. He stared at the newcomer. A stranger. Someone he had never met before. Possibly scary. Alistair immediately his behind Morgan, always the shy and nervous guy. ".......He-Hello......" he mumbled so low it was hard to hear. "..........Welcome.....t-to Earth...."

Morgan laughed and raced after him. "stop running! Lemme help!" she giggeled and tried to grab onto the slimy sea creature.

Verdite took a step back, waiting for the gems to jump in and poof her for failing, or something, before timidly sticking her head out, to get a better look at the scene unfolding around her.

Alistair was completely hyperventilating (again) but he stayed still long enough for the octopus to get pulled off of his head. "It got on my head.....i-it has eight legs......why does it have suction thingies?! Is it trying to brainwash me?! Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!" He looked pretty stupid, his eyes wide in shock, drenched in water, and with an octopus on his head. Once it got off, there would be marks from the tentacles on his face. He stared at the newcomer. A stranger. Someone he had never met before. Possibly scary. Alistair immediately his behind Morgan, always the shy and nervous guy. ".......He-Hello......" he mumbled so low it was hard to hear. "..........Welcome.....t-to Earth...."

Verdite's head popped out right next to one of Cymophane's illusions causing it to shout in alarm. suddenly all of the Cymophanes were on the scene giving weird looks to the new face. One of them muttered "Of course it couldn't have just been space scrap. that would be too easy." a different cymophane spoke up pointing at Verdite "Who are you and why have you come here? Come out peacefully and we won't use force."

One of the Cymophanes looked over at Alistair and Morgan for support.

Bloodstone did manage to make it to the specified location by time the ship broke the crust, and was delighted to see that she was led directly to what must have been the Crystal Gems. Admittedly, she was terrified of the difference in numbers, but she was willing to die trying. At least that's what she told herself. 

From a distance that no one had yet paid attention to, Bloodstone began slowly approaching, hand on her gem. She would be ready if anyone noticed her and attacked.

Suddenly... Gems had appeared. Morgan immideatly took battle stance and let her power-weapons appear. They were like swords but on her legs. Her eyes narrowed and she looked from new gem to new gem. ((I'm assuming 3, one isnt technically here it seems, and the other two- one from the ship and the other coming... from a different direction))

Verdite's eyelids drooped (T_T) to see such an fearful Aquamarine, "You're supposed to be an Aquamarine? Is this some test formulated by Yellow Diamond!?" The rest of the group seemingly appeared, quickly overwhelming Verdite. She quickly scavenged the hatch, securing it to the ship's hull, where it belongs. She wasn't quite ready for such a stark contrast to what she was told to expect. How many more gems are on this miserable planet?

Suddenly... Gems had appeared. Morgan immideatly took battle stance and drew her staff from her gem. Her eyes narrowed and she looked from new gem to new gem. ((I'm assuming 3, one isnt technically here it seems, and the other two- one from the ship and the other coming... from a different direction))

As soon as one weapon was drawn, Bloodstone swung her axe out of her gem and rested it on her opposite shoulder in one fluid motion. She gave the gem who had spotted her a toothy grin, then looked back up to the gems in the ship.

She still had her distance. Her feet were now at rest and firmly planted in the WY sand along the water, a good distance away from the commotion. She was trying to get a read on the situation, on who she was with and who she was against. Technically against everyone now, right? The thought was tiring.

As soon as one weapon was drawn, Bloodstone swung her axe out of her gem and rested it on her opposite shoulder in one fluid motion. She gave the gem who had spotted her a toothy grin, then looked back up to the gems in the ship.

She still had her distance. Her feet were now at rest and firmly planted in the WY sand along the water, a good distance away from the commotion. She was trying to get a read on the situation, on who she was with and who she was against. Technically against everyone now, right? The thought was tiring.

Cymophane drew his sword, his illusions following suit. The he walked forward and slashed his sword into the side of the ship attempting to slice it open. 4 of Cymophane's illusions stayed behind, watching the real cymophane, while the rest turned to look at the newcomer. "Who are you" one of the illusions said sternly.

Cymophane knew their greatest advantage was their supposed "strength in numbers" from all of his illusions.

Cymophane drew his sword, his illusions following suit. The he walked forward and slashed his sword into the side of the ship attempting to slice it open. 4 of Cymophane's illusions stayed behind, watching the real cymophane, while the rest turned to look at the newcomer. "Who are you" one of the illusions said sternly.

Cymophane knew their greatest advantage was their supposed "strength in numbers" from all of his illusions.

"I can't hear you," Bloodstone taunted from her side of the beach, jutting one hip out with her free hand cupping her ear "Why don't you come a little closer?"

If it would actually be that easy to lure them apart from each other, she could deal with them, she knew it. Fighting all at once, she didn't stand a chance. Although she was hopeful, there was no time to explore the possibility that these may not even be the Crystal Gems. They didn't seem like they were about to talk it out.

"I can't hear you," Bloodstone taunted from her side of the beach, jutting one hip out with her free hand cupping her ear "Why don't you come a little closer?"

If it would actually be that easy to lure them apart from each other, she could deal with them, she knew it. Fighting all at once, she didn't stand a chance. Although she was hopeful, there was no time to explore the possibility that these may not even be the Crystal Gems. They didn't seem like they were about to talk it out.

"Cat- Calm... We talk this out." She cautioned and glanced over at the farther off gem. Basically any type of gem was new to her. She's only ever know the ones here on earth that were a part of her daily life.

"Cat- Calm... We talk this out." She cautioned and glanced over at the farther off gem. Basically any type of gem was new to her. She's only ever know the ones here on earth that were a part of her daily life.

(( @Fem the Huffling Riceball Are you alive? lol.))

Suddenly... Gems had appeared. Morgan immideatly took battle stance and let her power-weapons appear. They were like swords but on her legs. Her eyes narrowed and she looked from new gem to new gem. ((I'm assuming 3, one isnt technically here it seems, and the other two- one from the ship and the other coming... from a different direction))

Verdite's eyelids drooped (T_T) to see such an fearful Aquamarine, "You're supposed to be an Aquamarine? Is this some test formulated by Yellow Diamond!?" The rest of the group seemingly appeared, quickly overwhelming Verdite. She quickly scavenged the hatch, securing it to the ship's hull, where it belongs. She wasn't quite ready for such a stark contrast to what she was told to expect. How many more gems are on this miserable planet?

Alistair stared at the Verdite, who seemed disappointed in him for some reason. Soooo.....he was a bit of a coward. So what? It wasn't like he jumped at the sight of everything.....

"Uhhhh....surprise?" he said, shrugging awkwardly. "Yep....I'm Alistair Aqua.....heh....kinda ironic, isn't it, that an Aquamarine is a cowa—HOLY TRIDENT!" There seemed to be a conflict brewing. Sighing, Alistair took his trident from his gem once again and raised it towards the Gem that looked like she was attacking. "Uh, I'll get back to you on the whole cowardly-Aquamarine thing....." he said awkwardly to the Verdite. The he nodded in agreement with Morgan. "....Y-Yeah. Maybe? Pleeeeease?" he asked the Bloodstone, crossing his fingers. 

(( @Fem the Huffling Riceball Are you alive? lol.))

Alistair stared at the Verdite, who seemed disappointed in him for some reason. Soooo.....he was a bit of a coward. So what? It wasn't like he jumped at the sight of everything.....

"Uhhhh....surprise?" he said, shrugging awkwardly. "Yep....I'm Alistair Aqua.....heh....kinda ironic, isn't it, that an Aquamarine is a cowa—HOLY TRIDENT!" There seemed to be a conflict brewing. Sighing, Alistair took his trident from his gem once again and raised it towards the Gem that looked like she was attacking. "Uh, I'll get back to you on the whole cowardly-Aquamarine thing....." he said awkwardly to the Verdite. The he nodded in agreement with Morgan. "....Y-Yeah. Maybe? Pleeeeease?" he asked the Bloodstone, crossing his fingers. 

"Not if you expect me to put my weapon away." Bloodstone nearly scoffed at the thought, "In case you haven't noticed, I'm vastly outnumbered. This thing's staying out as a precaution, at least, and so is a good amount of distance if you want things to stay diplomatic."

The gem's stance hadn't changed at all, for better or worse. She was still standing all-too-casually with a heavy weapon slung over her left shoulder.

Cinnabar was told this would be an easy job. One of those look and get paid type of deals, not look and oh shards we're going to crash your ship into a large body of water! The landing had been forceful enough to defuse the two gems for a moment. Realgar had been poofed and Sulfur was left trying to stop The Nova from filling up with liquid doom.

"Crust, come on Realgar." Sulfur was quite as he heard noises from outside the ship. One sounded like that Verdite they were suppose to look after. No Verdite meant no pay! Grabbing her gem, Sulfur was quite to try and shake her out. "Realgar form already! If someone takes or poofs that gem we aren't getting paid!" That did the trick as he quickly placed her glowing gem back down. A new form already coming.

"No pay?!" Realgar's gruff voice sounded angry as she grabbed her Sulfur. No way they weren't getting paid after this mess happened! "I'm not getting any taller and I'm not about to lose my paycheck so let's fuse already!" The shortest of the two kept Sulfur in the air even as he chuckled. A vicious smile was already on her face as both started to glow.

Cinnabar was quick to punch hole in their ship. It was their ship, The Nova was filled with patches from multiple reasons. Some from battles, others from tantrums, a few from gems refusing to pay. The red and white gem was quick to get out as the climbed through the hole. A large facial mask covered both mouths as they looked at the scene. Four gems were near Verdite, one of whom had a giant weapon out. Cinnabar smiled as they cracked their knuckles. Even if they surrounded by this disgusting water and light, a fight was a fight. "Hey, researcher, scientist, whatever Verdite, you need me to get you out of this mess?" Their voice was hoarse and echo sounding as they jumped off and onto the sand. A thin trail of mercury followed behind.

"Cinnabar! I thought you poofed in the landing! Ahem. Now that my escort is back in action, I do believe I have an exciting series of reports to file." Tapping her right arm revealed a small holoscreen through which the Verdite would record the report, "This is Verdite, facet 3D4N, cut 9CV, reporting from failed colony: Earth. I am alive, and so are my escorts, Sulfur and Realgar. We have discovered a band of Gems still inhabiting the planet, motives unknown. Stay tuned for further details." Verdite said this all while staring down the other Gems, distrusting.

Carefully climbing down from the ship, the Verdite stood at an impressive 7 feet, with long, sturdy arms and legs, which seemed almost robotic in nature. A dark shade of grass green, Verdite resembles Peridot in a few key ways. One being the basic design: Shoulder pads, lighter green beams that cross to form a yellow geometric diamond, yellow kneepads, and a nearly-opaque visor hiding her gem.

"State your motivations for inhabiting this ticking time bomb," the Verdite spoke, rather accusatory.

"Not if you expect me to put my weapon away." Bloodstone nearly scoffed at the thought, "In case you haven't noticed, I'm vastly outnumbered. This thing's staying out as a precaution, at least, and so is a good amount of distance if you want things to stay diplomatic."

The gem's stance hadn't changed at all, for better or worse. She was still standing all-too-casually with a heavy weapon slung over her left shoulder.

Cinnabar was told this would be an easy job. One of those look and get paid type of deals, not look and oh shards we're going to crash your ship into a large body of water! The landing had been forceful enough to defuse the two gems for a moment. Realgar had been poofed and Sulfur was left trying to stop The Nova from filling up with liquid doom.

"Crust, come on Realgar." Sulfur was quite as he heard noises from outside the ship. One sounded like that Verdite they were suppose to look after. No Verdite meant no pay! Grabbing her gem, Sulfur was quite to try and shake her out. "Realgar form already! If someone takes or poofs that gem we aren't getting paid!" That did the trick as he quickly placed her glowing gem back down. A new form already coming.

"No pay?!" Realgar's gruff voice sounded angry as she grabbed her Sulfur. No way they weren't getting paid after this mess happened! "I'm not getting any taller and I'm not about to lose my paycheck so let's fuse already!" The shortest of the two kept Sulfur in the air even as he chuckled. A vicious smile was already on her face as both started to glow.

Cinnabar was quick to punch hole in their ship. It was their ship, The Nova was filled with patches from multiple reasons. Some from battles, others from tantrums, a few from gems refusing to pay. The red and white gem was quick to get out as the climbed through the hole. A large facial mask covered both mouths as they looked at the scene. Four gems were near Verdite, one of whom had a giant weapon out. Cinnabar smiled as they cracked their knuckles. Even if they surrounded by this disgusting water and light, a fight was a fight. "Hey, researcher, scientist, whatever Verdite, you need me to get you out of this mess?" Their voice was hoarse and echo sounding as they jumped off and onto the sand. A thin trail of mercury followed behind.

"Cinnabar! I thought you poofed in the landing! Ahem. Now that my escort is back in action, I do believe I have an exciting series of reports to file." Tapping her right arm revealed a small holoscreen through which the Verdite would record the report, "This is Verdite, facet 3D4N, cut 9CV, reporting from failed colony: Earth. I am alive, and so are my escorts, Sulfur and Realgar. We have discovered a band of Gems still inhabiting the planet, motives unknown. Stay tuned for further details." Verdite said this all while staring down the other Gems, distrusting.

Carefully climbing down from the ship, the Verdite stood at an impressive 7 feet, with long, sturdy arms and legs, which seemed almost robotic in nature. A dark shade of grass green, Verdite resembles Peridot in a few key ways. One being the basic design: Shoulder pads, lighter green beams that cross to form a yellow geometric diamond, yellow kneepads, and a nearly-opaque visor hiding her gem.

"State your motivations for inhabiting this ticking time bomb," the Verdite spoke, rather accusatory.

Alistair nodded. "O-Okay.....I'd prefer it if things are diplomatic...." he said quietly, probably sounding like a big coward. He watched as another Gem—a Fusion—came up. Everything was okay until the Verdite asked their motivations for living on Earth. Oh. That was kind of awkward. Alistair now regretted giving the girl his name. Seeing as he had literally snuck out of his home, found a ship, hacked into it, then flew to Earth—all so that he could learn more about it. Maybe he could....alter his story? 

"A-Ah.....well.....y-you see....." he said, looking to Morgan and Cymophane for help. "I.........am a researcher......I-I wanted to find out more about Earth, so I went here. Th-That is my m-motivation. A-And everything here is really fascinating!" He babbled. "D-Did you know that there's this thingie called a 'TV' where tiny creatures live i-inside to entertain the humans that live here? I-It really is amazing.....heheh....." Oh great. Now he really was babbling now. 

@Enmyira @PacificPheonix

Alistair nodded. "O-Okay.....I'd prefer it if things are diplomatic...." he said quietly, probably sounding like a big coward. He watched as another Gem—a Fusion—came up. Everything was okay until the Verdite asked their motivations for living on Earth. Oh. That was kind of awkward. Alistair now regretted giving the girl his name. Seeing as he had literally snuck out of his home, found a ship, hacked into it, then flew to Earth—all so that he could learn more about it. Maybe he could....alter his story? 

"A-Ah.....well.....y-you see....." he said, looking to Morgan and Cymophane for help. "I.........am a researcher......I-I wanted to find out more about Earth, so I went here. Th-That is my m-motivation. A-And everything here is really fascinating!" He babbled. "D-Did you know that there's this thingie called a 'TV' where tiny creatures live i-inside to entertain the humans that live here? I-It really is amazing.....heheh....." Oh great. Now he really was babbling now. 

@Enmyira @PacificPheonix

Bloodstone now had her eyes on the Verdite and her fusion companion. She still hadn't been actively threatened, so she stuck her axe in the sand and crossed her arms. This was fine. She was more than okay with scouting out the situation before jumping in.

@Enmyira @PacificPheonix

Morganite slowly started backing away, gently pulling Alastair Aqua with her. If they were going to attack.. Morganite would need room to start her attack if it happened. Her weapons were odd ones. They covered her legs and came to think lines at the very end, as well as being sharp like swords and packing powerful smacks. It kinda felt like  human stilts she realized. "We live here.. We have no intentions of.. doing anything for home-world."

"Log date 8 1 16. The gems - an Aquamarine, a Morganite, and a Cymophane Catseye claim they're inhabiting the Earth for research and study. I suspect they either don't know about or understand the Cluster." Verdite quickly reported, before closing the holoscreen with a tap and a swipe. Taking a step behind the Cinnabarite fusion, the Verdite continues scanning their surroundings. The entire atmosphere seems on the edge of a fight.

Bloodstone now had her eyes on the Verdite and her fusion companion. She still hadn't been actively threatened, so she stuck her axe in the sand and crossed her arms. This was fine. She was more than okay with scouting out the situation before jumping in.

Morganite slowly started backing away, gently pulling Alastair Aqua with her. If they were going to attack.. Morganite would need room to start her attack if it happened. Her weapons were odd ones. They covered her legs and came to think lines at the very end, as well as being sharp like swords and packing powerful smacks. It kinda felt like  human stilts she realized. "We live here.. We have no intentions of.. doing anything for home-world."

"Log date 8 1 16. The gems - an Aquamarine, a Morganite, and a Cymophane Catseye claim they're inhabiting the Earth for research and study. I suspect they either don't know about or understand the Cluster." Verdite quickly reported, before closing the holoscreen with a tap and a swipe. Taking a step behind the Cinnabarite fusion, the Verdite continues scanning their surroundings. The entire atmosphere seems on the edge of a fight.

Alistair let Morgan pull him further away from the newcomers, quite willingly, and watched on nervously. He raised his trident when he saw Morgan preparing for battle, then pointed the trident at them. "Y-Yeah....we don't....." He said. "S-So....even if I am a big coward.....I will defend our right to stay here!" Some of the ocean water lifted up and into his hand, ready to strike at any moment. 

Alistair let Morgan pull him further away from the newcomers, quite willingly, and watched on nervously. He raised his trident when he saw Morgan preparing for battle, then pointed the trident at them. "Y-Yeah....we don't....." He said. "S-So....even if I am a big coward.....I will defend our right to stay here!" Some of the ocean water lifted up and into his hand, ready to strike at any moment. 

Cinnabar growled as they moved in front of Verdite. Fumes were rolling off them in thick clouds as they looked at the water and the three pronged fork. They were more than annoyed that this gem, Aquamarine, controlled that wretched stuff. "I'd put up more than a fork and water if I was you." Their voice was deeper as their hands started to heat up. Red and white eyes stared at the man as they cracked their knuckles. "It's bad enough I get sent to this water infested failure, I don't need you making it worst!"

The mercury smoke started to seep into the water, fish and aquatic life started to float belly up as Cinnabar moved in front of Verdite. It would be pointless to even ask the gem to help out. Besides, this was going to be fun. 

Cinnabar growled as they moved in front of Verdite. Fumes were rolling off them in thick clouds as they looked at the water and the three pronged fork. They were more than annoyed that this gem, Aquamarine, controlled that wretched stuff. "I'd put up more than a fork and water if I was you." Their voice was deeper as their hands started to heat up. Red and white eyes stared at the man as they cracked their knuckles. "It's bad enough I get sent to this water infested failure, I don't need you making it worst!"

The mercury smoke started to seep into the water, fish and aquatic life started to float belly up as Cinnabar moved in front of Verdite. It would be pointless to even ask the gem to help out. Besides, this was going to be fun. 

Alistair's blood hadn't been boiling...until this Cinnabar Fusion guy did two things he didn't like. 

1, he called his trident a FORK! Which was definitely enough to get anyone on his bad side. 

2, he killed all those poor little fish. They hadn't even done anything to him. Now, Alistair wasn't easily upset, but this just made him mad. 

"I-It's not a fork!" He said, a hint of irritation in his voice, which normally had a "please-don't-eat-me" tone somewhere in there. But that was completely gone. Alistair raised one hand, causing the water he was holding to expand and rise up. Then he slammed his hand down; the water hit Cinnabar from above, just like a wave. "It. Is. A. TRIDENT!"

Users who are viewing this thread