..RP..

"I....I see...." Alistair said uneasily, but then he saw a bright light aimed right at his chest. Cymophane ran towards him; gulping, Alistair could only imagine the disaster. So he turned around, smiled reassuringly at them, and then jumped in front of all his friends, holding his arms out. "Hey, it'll be okay," he said, smiling. "But I refuse to let you guys get hurt." The laser hit him hard in the back; Alistair fell over, unconscious. He would be out for the next few hours. And probably needed a doctor. 

Cymophane slid to a stop next to Morganite as Alister got hit. He looked at Alister for a moment before turning to face Morganite. "May I have this uh.. dance?" He held out his hand ready to take Morganite's.

"I....I see...." Alistair said uneasily, but then he saw a bright light aimed right at his chest. Cymophane ran towards him; gulping, Alistair could only imagine the disaster. So he turned around, smiled reassuringly at them, and then jumped in front of all his friends, holding his arms out. "Hey, it'll be okay," he said, smiling. "But I refuse to let you guys get hurt." The laser hit him hard in the back; Alistair fell over, unconscious. He would be out for the next few hours. And probably needed a doctor. 

Cymophane slid to a stop next to Morganite as Alister got hit. He looked at Alister for a moment before turning to face Morganite. "May I have this uh.. dance?" He held out his hand ready to take Morganite's.

She watched as the laser hit... and poofed her friend... Then stared as the Cat asked if they could fuse. She scowled. "No! I've never fused with you before.. only Alistair!" She grumbled then took runners stance. She was going to destroy that blasted ship... She crouched low, and her boots oddly slightly hummed. She scoffed and then launched herself at the ship- leaving a billowing cloud of sand behind her.

She watched as the laser hit... and poofed her friend... Then stared as the Cat asked if they could fuse. She scowled. "No! I've never fused with you before.. only Alistair!" She grumbled then took runners stance. She was going to destroy that blasted ship... She crouched low, and her boots oddly slightly hummed. She scoffed and then launched herself at the ship- leaving a billowing cloud of sand behind her.

Alistair's gem fell to the ground, lifeless for a few minutes, then his silhouette glowed a light blue; the gem lifted up about six feet in the air, then, just like that, Alistair returned, in all his nervous glory. He landed on the ground, checking himself for a moment, then he stared up at Verdite. 

"Th-That was k-kind of u-uncalled for," he said quietly, dusting his tunic off. "M-Morgan, b-b-be careful....!" Alistair added, running after her. 

Cymophane looked a bit upset at being rejected but recovered pretty quickly. He picked up Alister'so gem and retreated back, glancing at black onyx as he ran towards the house. He needed to help buy some time so Alister could reform.

"Hah! Take that, you... Crystal Gems!" Verdite then switch back to the loudspeaker, "Sulfur! Realgar! Back to the ship!" Verdite tried, and failed, to open the main doors, resorting to opening the exit hatch for the two to climb in, "You Crystal Gems haven't heard the last of us! We'll be back... And sooner than you think! Left engine 44%, right engine 96%. Liftoff imminent. Last call aboard, go go go!" Verdite eased the left engine thrust lever up very tenderly, while pushing the right engine thrust lever as far as it will go, as the ship fairly unevenly lifted off the ground, the exit hatch still very accessible.

"Hah! Take that, you... Crystal Gems!" Verdite then switch back to the loudspeaker, "Sulfur! Realgar! Back to the ship!" Verdite tried, and failed, to open the main doors, resorting to opening the exit hatch for the two to climb in, "You Crystal Gems haven't heard the last of us! We'll be back... And sooner than you think! Left engine 44%, right engine 96%. Liftoff imminent. Last call aboard, go go go!" Verdite eased the left engine thrust lever up very tenderly, while pushing the right engine thrust lever as far as it will go, as the ship fairly unevenly lifted off the ground, the exit hatch still very accessible.

Morganite clung to the now opened hatch and quickly lifted herself up. She scowled at the Verdite and started slowly advancing. "You poofed my friend!" She growled angrily. 

Morganite clung to the now opened hatch and quickly lifted herself up. She scowled at the Verdite and started slowly advancing. "You poofed my friend!" She growled angrily. 

Cymophane looked a bit upset at being rejected but recovered pretty quickly. He picked up Alister'so gem and retreated back, glancing at black onyx as he ran towards the house. He needed to help buy some time so Alister could reform.

Alistair smiled at Cymophane, glad to be himself again. "....I-It's all good...." he said. Then he saw Morgan advancing at Verdite. "M-MORGAN!" he shouted, half-relieved, half-worried. That ship looked as though it would take off any minute. He ran as fast as he could there, catching up with her. "I-It's okay....th-they're not worth it....."

Verdite shrieked, that's not Realgar OR Sulfur! "Get off of my ship! I didn't invite you!" Verdite, in desperation, slammed full throttle on both engines, causing the left engine to briefly burn, sending the entire craft into a barrel roll just above the ocean line. She quickly righted the situation, bringing the left throttle back down to a safe 25%, slowly returning to a stable orientation, but that doesn't stop the craft from barreling away from the ancient temple. Morganite and Verdite were now safely isolated for the time being.

Verdite shrieked, that's not Realgar OR Sulfur! "Get off of my ship! I didn't invite you!" Verdite, in desperation, slammed full throttle on both engines, causing the left engine to briefly burn, sending the entire craft into a barrel roll just above the ocean line. She quickly righted the situation, bringing the left throttle back down to a safe 25%, slowly returning to a stable orientation, but that doesn't stop the craft from barreling away from the ancient temple. Morganite and Verdite were now safely isolated for the time being.

She had clung onto the hatch once she'd saw the gem go for the controls. She smirked once they were stable and changed her stance. "Let's get this over with..." she glared. Morganites... we're odd. They only belonged to earth.. and from the crystal gems had said, she was only the second one they'd ever met. She could be exceptionally strong.. or exceptionally mousy. She was kind of both. Her eyes were narrowed into hateful slits. She was ready to do damage with her weapons. She'd had to practice quite a bit to be able to get use to them. It required alot of flipping... cartwheeling.. hands on floor or any other object she could find to give her enough lift to fight with her legs.

Turning around to see the Morganite was also a decision Verdite came to regret. She had yet to summon a weapon from her gem. And the ship wasn't quite stable. And there was nowhere to run. She reached behind her, searching for the Gem Destabilizer that comes standard on most ships. Was it on the other side of the controls? Please don't be on the other side of the control panel...

@Enmyira @Fem the Huffling Riceball @PacificPheonix

Turning around to see the Morganite was also a decision Verdite came to regret. She had yet to summon a weapon from her gem. And the ship wasn't quite stable. And there was nowhere to run. She reached behind her, searching for the Gem Destabilizer that comes standard on most ships. Was it on the other side of the controls? Please don't be on the other side of the control panel...

She had clung onto the hatch once she'd saw the gem go for the controls. She smirked once they were stable and changed her stance. "Let's get this over with..." she glared. Morganites... we're odd. They only belonged to earth.. and from the crystal gems had said, she was only the second one they'd ever met. She could be exceptionally strong.. or exceptionally mousy. She was kind of both. Her eyes were narrowed into hateful slits. She was ready to do damage with her weapons. She'd had to practice quite a bit to be able to get use to them. It required alot of flipping... cartwheeling.. hands on floor or any other object she could find to give her enough lift to fight with her legs.

Alistair watched helplessly from below as this happened, wishing he could give Morgan a hand. "G-Get out of there, Morgan!" he shouted again, holding out his hands. "I-I'll catch you....! Just please...." he said, practically begging her. "I-I don't want to lose you...."

((She has her weapons out already lol.))

She normally would give her opponents the first move.. but she was just a but ticked at the moment. She charged forward then dipped to the floor to try and land a powerful kick to the gem's legs in an attempt to knock it off its feet.

(I meant Verdite has yet to summon her "supposed" gem weapon, lololol)

Verdite was so close! She had found the Gem. Destabilizer... Right as her feet were swept out from under her. Verdite fell, hard, onto the floor, scrambling to get back up, to reach the Gem Destabilizer.

Morgan 

Verdite was so close! She had found the Gem. Destabilizer... Right as her feet were swept out from under her. Verdite fell, hard, onto the floor, scrambling to get back up, to reach the Gem Destabilizer.

Morgan scowled and pushed herself up with one hand and did a sort of spinny kick towards the gem's stomach area (kinda like that one one break dancing move?).

((She has her weapons out already lol.))

She normally would give her opponents the first move.. but she was just a but ticked at the moment. She charged forward then dipped to the floor to try and land a powerful kick to the gem's legs in an attempt to knock it off its feet.

Morgan 

Morgan scowled and pushed herself up with one hand and did a sort of spinny kick towards the gem's stomach area (kinda like that one one break dancing move?).

Alistair continued holding his arms out, basically waiting for when Morgan was ready to get out of there. Then, wondering what was taking so long, he lifted himself up using the ocean as a sort of elevator, then leapt into the ship. "M-Morgan...! Do you need help...?" he asked worriedly. 

Morgan 

Black Onyx kept attention as she analyzed the situation she then decided to fight, a bright gray light emerged from her forehead which then turned into her weapon. She decided to merge into her shadow and moved towards the ship reappearing next to Morganite and saying "I know I just met you but I won't let any gem comrade gem get hurt"

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm watching SU episodes, and have some minor ADD, sorry for lack of punctuality) Verdite tried to stand back up in the shaking craft, but was then kicked back down onto the ground by the Morganite. She was not going down that easily, Verdite used the momentum to roll behind the Morganite, and lunge on top of her.

(I'm watching SU episodes, and have some minor ADD, sorry for lack of punctuality) Verdite tried to stand back up in the shaking craft, but was then kicked back down onto the ground by the Morganite. She was not going down that easily, Verdite used the momentum to roll behind the Morganite, and lunge on top of her.

Black Onyx kept attention as she analyzed the situation she then decided to fight, a bright gray light emerged from her forehead which then turned into her weapon. She decided to merge into her shadow and moved towards the ship reappearing next to Morganite and saying "I know I just met you but I won't let any gem comrade gem get hurt"

Alistair continued holding his arms out, basically waiting for when Morgan was ready to get out of there. Then, wondering what was taking so long, he lifted himself up using the ocean as a sort of elevator, then leapt into the ship. "M-Morgan...! Do you need help...?" he asked worriedly. 

"Ack!" She exclaimed and tried to wedge a knee between them so she could throw her off- towards Alistair and the new black gem.

"Hahah! I control you now! Do my bidding!" Verdite wrapped her arms around the Morganite, trying to topple her' "and any of you who want to challenge me have to get through my minion first! Hehehehe!"

"Hahah! I control you now! Do my bidding!" Verdite wrapped her arms around the Morganite, trying to topple her' "and any of you who want to challenge me have to get through my minion first! Hehehehe!"

Morgan scowled and started moving backwards to try and crush the Verdite back into something. "Grr!"

As the morganite stumbled backwards, she slammed into a wall, knocking the Verdite off of her back. The Verdite quickly recovered, and dashed for the Gem Destabilizer, it was right there, she could almost reach it! 

And then the ship's left engine kicked back into action, shaking the ship, "The control panel! I have to stabilize the ship!" Verdite tripped on her way to the Gem Destabilizer, halting her progress temporarily.

"Ack!" She exclaimed and tried to wedge a knee between them so she could throw her off- towards Alistair and the new black gem.

Morgan scowled and started moving backwards to try and crush the Verdite back into something. "Grr!"

Well. They were screwed. 

Alistair watched the battle with wide eyes, waiting for an opening and trying to think. Then, the Aquamarine ran towards Morgan. "M-Morgan! Aquagen!" he said, coming up with a brilliant idea. Nobody but he and Morgan would know what he was talking about, but he held out a hand towards her, looking determined. "L-Let's stop this gem.....t-together."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back