..RP..

Pyrite smirked "You wait, do what Rose Quartz did.  She gained troops, she built an army.  There must be more than two of us who has felt the sting of the tyrant quartz," she put her hat on Arks head.  "You now have a loyal body guard ready to shatter whoever stands in your way.  It'll be nice to take orders again."

@Tulani

Ark.png

Smiled for a moment. The little pup was overjoyed to fuel the fire that was her revenge. But, beneath it all this very well may be the very first ally she had ever had. "Truth is Pyrite... you very well may be the first ally I have ever had. My Mother's death was caused by Rose Quartz's War... and then she became me. I am only part gem. And... well though this is my real form... I do have another. Not something I reveal often. But, ally's strengthen with trust.... so perhaps. I should do such with you."

takes a step back and slowly her body turns into a mass of white light and reforms into a bipedal humanoid form. The new form was young looking and perhaps didn't reflect the intelligence of the pup that had been speaking to you for some time now.

ark2.png

"And, though I am a half gem I have taken the name Argonite... like my Mother who made me as she succumbed to corruption. It is a pleasure to form a bond with you... Pyrite." She offers a hand in friendship to the yellowish gem. The almost 14 year old sized youth spoke in a quality much like the humans of the same age.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Pyrite looked down, her hand never extended "I can't believe it......YOU ARE SO SMALL!"  She picked Ark up swinging her around before setting the gem down.  "Sorry anyway," she grabbed the hand "Pleasure to make a bond," she didn't care what she was, only that her cause was the same.  She looked at Ark head "You look a lot better in my hat when you are a gem."

@Tulani

ark2.png

Groaned at the mention of her height and after being spun around which was a bit dizzying admittedly she was forced  to recover her baring. "I will get bigger I have you know. I won't always be so short." she crosses her arms in mild frustration. She then tips the hat down like a old western to hide her eyes under the brim of the hat. 

"Besides, it's only obvious I would look better in a hat made for bipedals when in a bipedal form. But umm... sorry if I am not as awe inspiring as a Diamond. I'm not as grande as even my Mother; but, I have trained myself up to be just as good." she lifts her arm up behind her back and resting cross her shoulders a giant Quartz sized gem weapon appears. It is the type of weapon normally associated with Quartz, Amazonites, or other hulking beasts. The weapon was a flail with a large mace head. The spikes were roughly four different gem colored spikes.

She looks up at you actually seeming a bit cooler with cowboy hat and impressive weapon. "I'm not just some kid with Mommy issues throwing a tantrum at the big bad Crystal Gems.... I am a Harbinger, just like you."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Her pod zoomed through the Earth sky as it had a very loud sound, the one of a sonic boom. It flew about 5 miles above Beach City and it eventually landed in the kindergarten. Citrine needed to regain herself from the impact, it was a lot of impact, which meant some loud noise. Her pod landed near a docile injector, which fell when it landed. For now, it was an orangish golden pod fit for only one person. She looked outside with the pod's sensors and it looked good, holes everywhere, few broken warp pads. Nothing unexpected. The pod was high up, and if she got out now then she would plunge below and maybe hurt something. She waited to see if there were other homeworld forces to help or the gems to be seen prematurely, right as a trap for them. She kept giggling at her predictions and how her mission would end very shortly if that did happen. 'Juuuuuust-a-waiting for someone...I mean, I can drop but I don't want my first injury to be self inflicted.' She thought as she waited patiently (I should have put that she's overprotective of herself, but I guess that was obvious from the whole running away thing.)

cc2.png

https://www.rpnation.com/topic/252529-cassidy-coles/

"Huh? My hands... dont worry about them Ms. Pink. I burnt them on that rude Napoleonic gems ship with no thanks from her. Look the ambulance... wait?"  looks between Roby and the Pinkish Girl. "Your... a gem too? Wait that means.... oh crap. We can't have a bunch of doctors looking you over... what if they... dang it."

Cassidy stands up and pulls out her phone. "Yes hello... I'm sorry I was calling about the missing leg on the boardwalk.... yeah... well she never had one.... haha, yeah she had a fake one and just never told me. Yeah she's a mute... and... I know... I know. I'm sorry... Im bad at ASL... right... right.... I know. Really?! No please don't find me... I can't afford that... oh next time, okay... sorry again." she puts a hand to her brow and turns to Ruby.

"Ruby your a gem right.... don't you have some super alien tech to fix her leg.... you do that I'll tell you where a warp is."

@Echo Dreamsong @RaddyECHington

Astra frowned up at Cassidy, poking at the gem herself. She felt Cassidy's hands before just hugging them. Astra wasn't sure why she was called Ms. Pink, but she didn't quite care. Her new friend would help her do something! The girl suddenly pointed at herself and began slowly spelling out a word.

'A-S-T-R-A'

She pointed to herself again.

(Gotta go, will be back tomorrow. We have a ten hour road trip.)

Flourite

In the middle of her conversation with the gem operating the vehicle before her, Flourite's scanner picked up something and she casually glanced up to see a small Gem Pod spiraling down towards the Kindergarten. Flourite allowed one of her own eyebrows to raise as she watched the pod embed itself into one of the kindergarten's many walls not too far from where they were having their little stare down or whatever it was this conversation had become. It's impact had dislodged one of the Kindergarten's injectors, which spiraled to the ground with a mighty crash.

Flourite turned back to the ship hovering before her, giving it another weird look before jumping down from the ridge she'd been perched on and landing on the Kindergarten's ground floor.

She walked towards the fallen projector, glanced back at the ship she'd been conversing with, then glanced up at the orange pod before speaking "Hey, you in the pod!" she called out "Mind explaining your purpose here?"

@ferociousfeind @TheOnlyCatbug

"I mean, I guess I could help you... But don't forget who has the high-power laser on the front of their ship." Verdite spoke partially to herself, "I can feel that something isn't quite right here, and that might be what you're looking for. I'll go investigate, juuust for you!"

The Nova turned back and forth, before shooting down a cavern, supposedly towards the anomalous... Thing.

cc2.png

Pauses studying Astra's signing and seemed to express a desire for her to slow down. After a moment or two she seemed to finally come up with a name. "Astra... oh, good you finally gave me a name... Guess I can stop calling you Pink, or Pinky now. Umm.... ." she began using her hands and mimicking letters from the alphabet to spell out Cassidy not feeling comfortable with her ASL abilities. "Or some just call me CC... ." 

she turned back to Ruby as if hoping for a reply she could actually consider good news on this crazy day she was having.

Pyrite nodded "Harbinger?  I like it, very menacing, so what's the plan boss."  She took her hat back and threw it in the air as it landed perfectly on her head.  "I didn't ask but what is this place?  It seems populated and the statue looks......gem related."  She said looking up at the many armed statue.  "Are there gems around?  Any to shatter."
@Tulani 

ark2.png

Smiled a bit to herself watching the hat trick and making his flail vanish. "This is Beach City... home base and operation center for the Crystal Gems for about 40 years at least. I haven't been here since before they built the house you see at the mountain sculptures base. As for a plan.... it's recruitment. We make two people so far. I also intend to subvert myself into their group in my true form as to gather intel. There is rumor Rose Quartz has vanished or is laying low... and I need to know why and where. I also know they have gained new members of late and I didn't recognize all their faces.... so they are unknowns and I hate that."

pauses a moment, "We also need a base of operations and I have been thinking." holds up the green bit of strawberry left from the on she ate. "I think where I believe you found this will do nicely. I have all ready been fleshing out a burrow there."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Pyrite's eyes went wild when she heard about the crystal gems.  "They are here!?  So I should probably stay away from them.......I can't control myself when I see a rebel gem.  It just makes me feel.......angry," she whispered before seeing the strawberry.  "That seems like a good idea, how are we going to get there.  If that really is there base than I shouldn't go back in."
@Tulani

ark2.png

"And you see that, is where your lucky to have me. Generally travel via that warp pad is not possible as the warp pads gem matrix is keyed to the Crystal Gems. The fact alone you managed to get through without disintegration amazes me. But, I have found a nearby warp pad that Homeworld long abandoned and use that to get around." he point's toward the ocean.

"Bout half a mile out there is a warp pad in a sea cave that comes into a open air cavern. It has a decent foundation for gem injectors as well. It likely was going to be the Gamma Kindergarten; but, it was never built."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Citrine looked out and saw another gem, obviously by her skin color. She didn't exactly trust the gem but the pod opened and her head popped out, her left eye only visible. She pulled out her knife from her right but that was hidden. She decided to make up something to answer.

"
Oh dear, my ship was under attack and I had to bail. I got on only the last ship pod and escaped with barely anything left, homeworld is cruel at these times..." She said trying to make it sound true. 'He'll take me with the gems and I can have an inside look then BAM! Job done.' She thought as she looked as best she can to be in distress.

(Also, if anyone sees this, is it me or are all of the pictures, like profile pictures and media pictures on this site are all fucked up?)

@GrieveWriter@ferociousfeind

"So should I head there, I would need your for directions.  I usually visit the battlefield, pay my respects and the place I get the strawberries for my long trips around."  She said walking towards the water and squatting, just watching the waves move.  "Beach city?  Weird name, I mean there are thousands that could have been better, why not Sandville."
@Tulani

Flourite

Flourite's eyes narrowed at the gem who she watched exit the pod, then narrowed even further as she explained why she was there.

"You were targeted by Homeworld?" Flourite asked, cursing under her own breath at the realization that she wasn't going to be any help in their mission either "Then I suppose you wouldn't know where the creature would be either."

Flourite sighed to herself before straightening up "Pity, in that case you are not relevant to the mission." Flourite unfolded her arms and glared up at the pod "What's your name, then?"

@ferociousfeind @TheOnlyCatbug

ark2.png

"I'm not entirely sure why they named the city the way they did.... or what came first it... or the Crystal Gems. But, the people here are not bad people... and more than likely they will defend the gems which makes this hard for us. I refuse to risk the safety of Earthlings... After all. I am one too... on some level." She sighs and rubs the back of her head sitting in the sand and looking a touch contemplative.

"I even saw a kid in there when I was snooping. In the gem base.... a kid with a star on his shirt. One of the gems may have taken him in and that would mean stripping him of his parent. The very same Rose Quartz did to me. I know I am continuing a cycle of hate... but, I can't forgive them." she knew how petty that made her sound; but, she was adamant in her resolve. It was all she knew, all she had

@Shammy the Shamrock

Pyrite ruffled her hair "It's fine, we'll get Rose Quartz and those rebels.  Then we can live knowing we shattered her, just keep your hatred secret unless you want to be caught."  She sat down near the water "A kid?  That has to be awful, taken away from your parents and forced to live with gems.  As for the Earthlings we just gotta keep our plan on  the down low."

@Tulani

ark2.png

"Yeah I guess.... I feel a bit unsettled still though. Why take in a kid. What purpose does it serve? The Crystal Gems need tactical ability and a kid is just a distraction. I really just find the whole thing puzzling." she sighed bringing up her knees placing her head on them, and wrapping her arms around her calves.

"So, you were made on Earth huh? What have you been doing for 1,000's of years?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

cc2.png

Pauses studying Astra's signing and seemed to express a desire for her to slow down. After a moment or two she seemed to finally come up with a name. "Astra... oh, good you finally gave me a name... Guess I can stop calling you Pink, or Pinky now. Umm.... ." she began using her hands and mimicking letters from the alphabet to spell out Cassidy not feeling comfortable with her ASL abilities. "Or some just call me CC... ." 

she turned back to Ruby as if hoping for a reply she could actually consider good news on this crazy day she was having.

Astra nodded rapidly. She seemed rather excited about the name. Though noticing the trouble Cassidy had, Astra slowed down.

'P-A-P-A left me when little. I live on trash food. Box food nice.'
The sign language had a few gaps in it, but was hopefully legible.

(SORRY! Been back, but never got to notification)

(A level 6 NECROMANCER approaches the majestic, yet lifeless beast. He lifts his hands, and chants a spell...)

The Nova approached the Kindergarten controls - there must be something wrong with them - and struggles to open the doorway. For several minutes, the retro ship tried again and again to get the doorway to react, but to no avail. Verdite then slammed on the "FIRE" button, burning a hole through the ground with the laser. She hopped out of the ship, and slid down to the controls with one hand.

She recoiled at the strength of the anomalous "smell". It seemed to seep from the walls of the little chasm, like a gem was shattered and their shards were embedded in the walls of the room. (soon did she know, she was startlingly close to the truth...)

Activating the old gem tech was a chore, everything was not only mostly physical, but physically demanding as well. She had to pull a panel from a machine just to get it booted up! She was physically scrolling through the files when she noticed something... off. While the type was legible, it was obviously outdated, and used classified many un-formed gems as "broken" and others the more appropriate "defective", "What could broken possibly mean? Was it a typo...? Or possibly they were doing... something else...!" It suddenly clicked in her mind. They were rejuvenating and reviving previously-shattered gems in an attempt to recollect previous talent! That's why the whole place smelled of gem shards! That's why they're labeled as broken! (Actually, this is untrue. Forced fusions are about to be an idea so foreign and repulsive to Verdite, to think that Homeworld did something like that could possibly cause a side swap.)

That's when she made the mistake of investigating further.

Verdite pulled one of the "broken" classified cells out, causing it to reform. The cylinder of deprived marble exploded as an zombie-like abomination struggled to take form. It screeched, spotted a frozen Verdite, and charged.

Broken was right. This isn't a revived gem legend, this is an amalgamation of what look like at least four different gems. Was this Homeworld's goal? Make hundreds of zombies to wipe the Earth clean of rebellion, and colonize it afterwards? No. These must be prototypes for something bigger. This... thing is barely capable of doing minimal damage against a competent soldier, they must be either trying to create some sort of Geo-weapon, or this is just the tip of the iceberg. How many "broken" gems had Verdite counted? Around 20, she decided, before being knocked to the ground, and back to reality by a repulsive brute. She shrieked, and dashed for the exit.

She climbed out of the command center, locked the hatch on the Nova behind her, and collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily. What does this mean? Is there a larger amalgamate somewhere in the other kindergartens, incubating and ready to burst out of the ground at any moment? She would have to report this, "Log date 1 1 9. I have discovered some... secrets, that make me question the morality of the Diamond Authority. In Earth's prime kindergarten, the fourth largest documented, I discovered what appear to be prototypes for something much bigger. There appear to be anywhere from 20 to probably 500 amalgamations of shattered gems. I uncovered one, and while its mental and physical capabilities underwhelmed me, for the most part, they also warned me of something more 'practical', as one may put it. I believe there is some sort of battalion of clustered gem shards waiting to birth and join together, to form some unstoppable army of fallen legends that wipe the Earth clean of rebellion, so the Diamond Authority can recolonize on the barren husk of a planet. Verdite out, until the next installment."

Users who are viewing this thread