• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rp.

Okay so the fandoms and pairings within the fandoms are as follows, and it really just depends on if I'm really in the mood to rp that certain fandom too...though I will tell you the ones that I really want to rp as of late.

Also I've been really in the mood to rp a zombie apocalypse type rp with South Park and or Ed, Edd, N' Eddy...so if you are interested...I can also do a JackXHiccup Zombie one too. Though if you want to do an OC in this kind of thing that's cool too...but I prefer MxM

* is for the characters I want to be and who I know I am good at playing, but I am willing to negotiate on who you want to be

Greyed out: It means I am no longer looking for those pairings.

Soul Eater

*Soul X Maka

*Soul X *Kid (I can be either one)

*Soul X Black Star

*Kid X Maka

*Kid X Crona (Male)

Maka X Crona (Male)

Black Star X Tsubaki

One Piece

*Zoro X Saji

*Zoro X Luffy

Courage the Cowardly Dog

*Katz X Courage

Psych

Shawn X *Lassiter

Invader Zim (I can be either one of them)

*Zim X *Dib

South Park

Cartman X *Kyle

Stan X *Kyle

*Kenny X *Kyle

*Kenny X Butters

*Craig X Tweek

Ed, Edd, N' Eddy

*Kevin X Edd

*Rolf X Ed

Homestuck

*John X Karkat

*Gamzee X Tavros

John X *Dave

*Dave X Karkat

*Dave X Terezi

Teen Titans

Raven X *Beastboy

Robin X *Beastboy

Rise of The Guardians

*Jack X Bunny

How to Train Your Dragon

*Hiccup X Tuffnut

*Hiccup X Dagur

Futruama

Fry X *Bender

Crossover pairings

*Dib X Lilo Plot for this one: Dib's father decides its time they move, could you blame him? His son was going insane, talking about aliens taking over Earth, and space...and little robots. His co-workers were starting to think him a laughing stock, it was just best that they uproot into another town, away from whatever was making his son go insane. Luckily there's a science lab where they plan to move at at least and he had always wanted to go to Hawaii. Dib knows there's something up with this town, it seems there are aliens all around and have different jobs...he wasn't sure what was going on here, but he knew it was probably worse than back home with Zim.

Hiccup X *Jack

Hiccup X Merida

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back