• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

RP System in 2.0 -Teaser-

[QUOTE="mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y]Actually, yeah... does this mean HPs are on the way out now?

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Every site is a hosted project :P !

[/QUOTE]
RedLikeRoses said:
Although I'm still waiting/wondering what happened to the RpN App.
That has been commpleted, though its limited by how fast I can save up my own money for a macbook so I can do app submissions to the store.

That update is great! Finally no more issues if you want to run an rp with more than one person. And other issues :)

Three questions:

1. What happens to old threads? Will they transfer over, or will it be like when we had forums before, but old threads remained as is. (this was asked already, I think!)

2. Will deleted threads/posts show up annoyingly (for GMs) like they did in the old forum format? Cause Good Lord, that was horrid xD

3. Can the forum names be edited or are those still restricted?

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]That has been commpleted, though its limited by how fast I can save up my own money for a macbook so I can do app submissions to the store.

[/QUOTE]
What about Android?

[/QUOTE]
Come on, man.

1428578997900669.jpg

Welp... having a HP for a thread... the ideas are too real. :I Now, I wanna test out the new formatting system AND test this forum set up! In a way, it does make me hesitate in releasing anything new any time soon. Blame it on the lazy. BU But, that's my problem. xD

[QUOTE="mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y]
Welp... having a HP for a thread... the ideas are too real. :I Now, I wanna test out the new formatting system AND test this forum set up! In a way, it does make me hesitate in releasing anything new any time soon. Blame it on the lazy. BU But, that's my problem. xD

[/QUOTE]
Does this mean that the mayhem is slightly appeased :P ?

@The Dark Wizard So what happens with rps already existing, or that have been going for quite a long time? Will they just transfer into the new system automatically, or will they just stay as they are...?

[/QUOTE]
By this do you mean every rp? Also, with that changing, is it going to affect the already existing HPs drastically?

Totally just curious questions here.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]RpN was not your only RP site?
(</3)

[/QUOTE]
For me, RpN isn't the main way I used to rp... just watching an rp community slowly dying (SWTOR rp community in general)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back