• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RP Search

Kiwikida

Black Paladin
queen.jpg
Hello! My name is Neeson and I'm coming back on this site to be active again. I'm looking for new rp's to get to know people and to get back into the swing of RP again. I've only been roleplaying with the same few people for a while, and I'm craving some stuff!

I'm open to OC x OC but I can't do Canon x OC, I lost the drive for that years ago. Canon x Canon is mostly what I prefer to do, but again, if you have a good OC x OC idea let me know and we can plan something <3
I'm looking for semi-para/para responses, but sometimes you can't help one-liners. I'll reply mostly every day, but I do have a job that takes up most of my time and Uni work so please be patient with me. I also can't do F X M ships for personal reasons (trauma).

Active Fandom Search:

BNHA Ship List -
TodoDeku
BakuDeku
KiriDeku
MiriTama
TsuOcha
MomoJirou
DabiHawks
ShigDabi

Voltron Ship List -
Klance
Sheith
Shance
Heith
Lotunk
Adashi/Shadam

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ship List -
Puzzle
Tender
Thief
Heart
Angst
Death

Given -
Mafuyu x Ritsuka

Genshin Impact Ship List -
Aether x Xiao
Aether x Venti
Lumine x Noelle
Venti x Xiao
Xingqiu x Chongyun
Ningguang x Beidou
Noelle x Barbara
Jean x Lisa

I am involved in other fandoms such as Kingdom Hearts and FMA, so hit me up with a suggestion for them if you have one you'd like to RP out!
Don't be afraid to DM me <3

Last edited:
TodoDeku
BakuDeku
KiriDeku
MiriTama (I like all of these lol but I wanna be Deku. For the last one I'm good either way)

Hihi! I watched Voltron long ago but I'm recently getting back in the fandom and am craving some roleplay! Also, I can do OCs and BNHA as well! Let me know if you're interested and I'll DM you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back