• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rp search! Always open!

NorseGodMuse

You're telling me I can't get diamond yeezys??
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! My name is James (he/him pronouns) and I'm looking for someone to rp some of my interests! I've been role-playing for over 6 years now and I'm fairly confident in my writing skills, but I still do make mistakes sometimes! Please read through and let me know if you're interested!

What I'm looking for in a partner:

-Must be 18+. I'd much rather roleplay with adults like me. I will not make exceptions to this rule.

-I'm looking for a Semi to Lit partner that can do a third person rp, and can write 2-3 paragraphs per reply. It's up to you to write more, because sometimes I write more as well.

-Be friendly! I'd like for us to get along, plot and talk and overall be able to have a conversation outside of roleplay. No, not a 100% requirement, but still nice to have.

-Being completely active isn't a requirement. We both have lives and sometimes my mental illness gets in the way of things, but please let me know if you're going away for more than two days. I'll do the same!

-If you are interested, please give me more than a "Hey, I'm interested!" Tell me a little about yourself, what you're interested in and any ideas you might have! Of course you don't have to have ideas, we can always work on one together!

What you can expect from me:

-I'm friendly, but I'm a little awkward when first meeting someone. Sometimes I don't know what to say or mess up my words, so please be patient with me!

-I'm ghost friendly! If you disappear, that's totally fine and after a week of not speaking or reply, I'll just assume the fun we had was short lived. I am also the same way, but I try my best to resolve the issues with the rp.

-Usually when I meet someone, I try to become friends! I love talking about interests and sharing art and maybe even memes and songs that remind me of certain characters and scenarios.

-I don't judge! People don't get too far by judging other people's likes, and I don't particularly like being judged either so I just don't do it, but that doesn't mean I'm open to everything. I have limits, and there are things I won't do, but I'll never judge someone for liking something, I expect the same from you.

-I have mental illnesses that sometimes prevent me from doing things, even if I really want to do them. I will let you know when it comes to that, and I ask that you please be patient with me.

Rp preferences:

-I usually only do MxM. There are some rps (that I will specify) where I am fine with MxF and FxF, but generally, I don't rp anything other than MxM. Sorry to anyone that wanted something different.

-I typically only do canon characters, but again, there are some exceptions that I will specify. I'm usually more open to Ocs the more we get to know each other, but for now, while we're first meeting, I won't be too comfortable.

-If there are Ocs involved, I don't want any Gary/Mary Sue's. All of my Ocs have realistic weaknesses, faults, trauma and imperfections and I expect yours to have to.

-Let's talk about things before we do them, so we're both prepared for what comes next. That doesn't mean I don't like surprises, but I don't want to get stuck and not have a response when your character does something completely unexpected that I wasn't ready for.

-Discord is preferred when doing rps. I like to have a server dedicated to just our Rp, but if you don't have Discord, that's fine!

-I can do multiple Rps at once! If you want to do a Star wars and a dragon age rp, I can totally do that!!

-I am okay with dark themes, though I'd prefer if we kept Suicide/Self harm out of our rps. We came to have fun, and that's not fun for me.

-I will happily double with Canon x Oc and sometime, that what I prefer! In certain rps, I love for our Ocs to know each other, maybe even be friends or rivals!

-I'm definitely down for Au's as well, depending on the fandom. I have many that I like, so let me know if you have one you're interested in!

Fandoms:

I have a pretty small and easy list♡♡

Bold is who I prefer to play. If both are bold I'm good to play either.

I'll also put a * next to the ones I'm craving. The more *'s the more I crave! If you don't see one, then I probably don't want to do that rp but if you have a good enough plot I might!

*The Witcher (Show or games):

Geralt x Dandelion/Jaskier (If I play Dandelion/Jaskier, expect really crappy and funny poems/songs)

*Dragon age:

Fenris x Garrett

Anders
x Garrett

***Star wars (Oh boy this is a big one):

Kylo Ren x Rey

Kylo ren
x Oc

Kylo Ren
x Hux

Obi-wan
x Anakin

Obi-Wan x Qui-gon

Feel free to suggest more, this is a massive fandom, though I'm mostly versed in the prequels and sequels.

**Creepypasta:

Eyeless Jack, or almost any male Creepypasta x Oc (I've been wanting to use my Oc for a long while and I love Jack, but I'm open, forgive me for being selfish with this one)

Oc x Oc (Can be platonic. I only have one Oc and he's gay so with romance only MxM for this one I'm afraid)

(I also have no problem doing a character for you in a separate rp if you do one for me!)

*****My Hero Academia (I'm currently watching season 4 right now so there are things I might not know but I'm binging it atm):

(Disclaimer for this one. Plationic-wise and puppy love-wise, I'm totally fine with the ages of the high school characters, but if you are looking for a romantic rp, ALL of the students will be aged up.)

Oc x Almost any male character

Oc
x Oc

Canon
x Canon (I'm definitely open to suggestions!)

♡♡♡♡

May add fandoms in time!

Hello! I currently am intrested in this rp, I just wanted to ask one question, do you happen to do almost a meta human role play by any chance?

Hello! I currently am intrested in this rp, I just wanted to ask one question, do you happen to do almost a meta human role play by any chance?

I'm sorry but I'm not sure that that means. Could you please explain? Pm me if you want!

Hi! My name is James (he/him pronouns) and I'm looking for someone to rp some of my interests! I've been role-playing for over 6 years now and I'm fairly confident in my writing skills, but I still do make mistakes sometimes! Please read through and let me know if you're interested!

What I'm looking for in a partner:

-Must be 18+. I'd much rather roleplay with adults like me. I will not make exceptions to this rule.

-I'm looking for a Semi to Lit partner that can do a third person rp, and can write 2-3 paragraphs per reply. It's up to you to write more, because sometimes I write more as well.

-Be friendly! I'd like for us to get along, plot and talk and overall be able to have a conversation outside of roleplay. No, not a 100% requirement, but still nice to have.

-Being completely active isn't a requirement. We both have lives and sometimes my mental illness gets in the way of things, but please let me know if you're going away for more than two days. I'll do the same!

-If you are interested, please give me more than a "Hey, I'm interested!" Tell me a little about yourself, what you're interested in and any ideas you might have! Of course you don't have to have ideas, we can always work on one together!

What you can expect from me:

-I'm friendly, but I'm a little awkward when first meeting someone. Sometimes I don't know what to say or mess up my words, so please be patient with me!

-I'm ghost friendly! If you disappear, that's totally fine and after a week of not speaking or reply, I'll just assume the fun we had was short lived. I am also the same way, but I try my best to resolve the issues with the rp.

-Usually when I meet someone, I try to become friends! I love talking about interests and sharing art and maybe even memes and songs that remind me of certain characters and scenarios.

-I don't judge! People don't get too far by judging other people's likes, and I don't particularly like being judged either so I just don't do it, but that doesn't mean I'm open to everything. I have limits, and there are things I won't do, but I'll never judge someone for liking something, I expect the same from you.

-I have mental illnesses that sometimes prevent me from doing things, even if I really want to do them. I will let you know when it comes to that, and I ask that you please be patient with me.

Rp preferences:

-I usually only do MxM. There are some rps (that I will specify) where I am fine with MxF and FxF, but generally, I don't rp anything other than MxM. Sorry to anyone that wanted something different.

-I typically only do canon characters, but again, there are some exceptions that I will specify. I'm usually more open to Ocs the more we get to know each other, but for now, while we're first meeting, I won't be too comfortable.

-If there are Ocs involved, I don't want any Gary/Mary Sue's. All of my Ocs have realistic weaknesses, faults, trauma and imperfections and I expect yours to have to.

-Let's talk about things before we do them, so we're both prepared for what comes next. That doesn't mean I don't like surprises, but I don't want to get stuck and not have a response when your character does something completely unexpected that I wasn't ready for.

-Discord is preferred when doing rps. I like to have a server dedicated to just our Rp, but if you don't have Discord, that's fine!

-I can do multiple Rps at once! If you want to do a Star wars and a dragon age rp, I can totally do that!!

-I am okay with dark themes, though I'd prefer if we kept Suicide/Self harm out of our rps. We came to have fun, and that's not fun for me.

-I will happily double with Canon x Oc and sometime, that what I prefer! In certain rps, I love for our Ocs to know each other, maybe even be friends or rivals!

-I'm definitely down for Au's as well, depending on the fandom. I have many that I like, so let me know if you have one you're interested in!

Fandoms:

I have a pretty small and easy list♡♡

Bold is who I prefer to play. If both are bold I'm good to play either.

I'll also put a * next to the ones I'm craving. The more *'s the more I crave! If you don't see one, then I probably don't want to do that rp but if you have a good enough plot I might!

*The Witcher (Show or games):

Geralt x Dandelion/Jaskier (If I play Dandelion/Jaskier, expect really crappy and funny poems/songs)

*Dragon age:

Fenris x Garrett

Anders
x Garrett

***Star wars (Oh boy this is a big one):

Kylo Ren x Rey

Kylo ren
x Oc

Kylo Ren
x Hux

Obi-wan
x Anakin

Obi-Wan x Qui-gon

Feel free to suggest more, this is a massive fandom, though I'm mostly versed in the prequels and sequels.

**Creepypasta:

Eyeless Jack, or almost any male Creepypasta x Oc (I've been wanting to use my Oc for a long while and I love Jack, but I'm open, forgive me for being selfish with this one)

Oc x Oc (Can be platonic. I only have one Oc and he's gay so with romance only MxM for this one I'm afraid)

(I also have no problem doing a character for you in a separate rp if you do one for me!)

*****My Hero Academia (I'm currently watching season 4 right now so there are things I might not know but I'm binging it atm):

(Disclaimer for this one. Plationic-wise and puppy love-wise, I'm totally fine with the ages of the high school characters, but if you are looking for a romantic rp, ALL of the students will be aged up.)

Oc x Almost any male character

Oc
x Oc

Canon
x Canon (I'm definitely open to suggestions!)

♡♡♡♡

May add fandoms in time!
Hello! I'd like to do a my hero academia roleplay with you if that's alright? I can match all your requirements 👉👈

Hello! I'd like to do a my hero academia roleplay with you if that's alright? I can match all your requirements 👉👈
Sure! Pm me and we can definitely talk about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back