• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP plots - closed until further notice (ignore any post count)

Quantum

Save your Bottlecaps
All of these RP's are about character building and dialoge.

1. Coffee and Cream (unavailable)

Muse A has a specific coffee shop that they like to go to. One day, to Muse A's dismay, they are running late and the coffee shop is backed up. Muse A is extremely crabby without their daily dose of coffee and probably would have literally exploded without it. Somehow, Muse A stumbles upon another small, relatively calm coffee shop. Inside, Muse A decides that they like this place; possibly because they immediately develop a crush on the person (Muse B) working the cash register. Muse A returns to the coffee shop from then on, not completely sure why.

2. Room Enough for Two (unavailable)

Muse A is new to the city. Muse B's lived there all their life. Muse B is on the market for a roommate and Muse A's on the market for a room. The Muses could potentially hit it off right away... or they could regret finding each other.

3. Sleep on it (unavailable)

Muse A falls asleep like any other normal night. In Muse A's dream, they meet someone else. Of course, that's not anything weird but... it seemed too real. On the other side, Muse B thinks the same thing. As every night brings them closer, they find themselves waiting all day to fall asleep. The only bad thing: every time they try to tell each other how to get in touch in the real life, they wake up.

So far that's all I have.

My part is Muse B in each scenario. I'm going to play a male character and I accept MxM or FxM. I'm okay with either Thread or PM roleplaying.

Some rules:

1. Like I stated above, this is dialogue driven. I don't expect multiple paragraphs because it's hard to keep dialogue going with three paragraphs of "she looked around the room and thought..." just to meet the length quota.

1A. If you're answering my character or starting a conversation, I'm seriously fine with just one sentence as long as I can build off of it. Example of NOT TO DO:

My char: hello!

Your char: *looks to the side and doesn't answer*

My character will inevitably say goodbye and that is the end of the RP thank you very much.

2. I HATE special snowflakes. "The world wronged her in so many ways and she's an orphan that nobody understands and everybody hates her bc she's fake mean to hide her emotional side ;( ;("

3. Gremar materz let pls dun tlk lik dis

I'll probably implode if you type that way.

4. All my characters and all requested characters are 19-23 age.

5. If you need to leave for some reason, please tell me. Don't just disappear.

6. I like character pictures. They're not required, but I really, really prefer them.

You can comment or PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back